Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

DavieJones714

kiwifarms.net
How are there people with $500 to piss away in a flash to some fat nigga who is only relevant for hating on another fat bitch? The Internet never fails to astound me.
Pretty sure they pay themselves to get donations popping. I didn't notice many after those. And three $500 in a row? CryingCallie just got her CapitalOne Platinum in the mail, y'all.

Poplio666

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ. How the fuck do people have that kind of money to piss away really? And how the fuck do you not feel like a begger accepting all that money for just fucking blubbering and sperging on camera. Like I don't fucking get it.
Why do people do this? I get 10 bucks or something, but fucking 500 bucks??? And you have that type of money and waste your time watching this fattasss crying on camera?

Edit. Mayeb she can use the money for new wallpaper, her walls are crusty and filthy as fuck.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ. How the fuck do people have that kind of money to piss away really? And how the fuck do you not feel like a begger accepting all that money for just fucking blubbering and sperging on camera. Like I don't fucking get it.
Why do people do this? I get 10 bucks or something, but fucking 500 bucks??? And you have that type of money and waste your time watching this fattasss crying on camera?

Edit. Mayeb she can use the money for new wallpaper, her walls are crusty and filthy as fuck.
It was probably her own money.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net

Anyone still watch DCMediaGirl? She's become increasingly MOTI at both ALR and Chantal in the past few videos, just completely biggie mad. They're lolcows girl, it ain't that deep.
Not really - quarantine not that lvl of boring yet.
She made an 47min reaction, Cherry Berry made an 1h video like wtf + Zachary Michael video also very long

What is really there to say or dissect in Ambers new boohoo video?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'm prepared to take my lumps here but have an embarrassing question. I'm a haggard old harridan but usually able to figure out most "younger than boomer" cultural references, (even enjoy some of them), , slang & short forms of phrases.

But I cannot for the life of me, figure out what MOTI means. Yes, I've looked - Urban Dictionary, open search, etc. & found squat that makes sense.

If a kind farmer would be ever so nice as to help me, I'll take their next 3 shifts of cleaning out pig pen & the jeers, finger pointing & negs that go with it.

forfoxache

So anyway, I started blasting.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'm prepared to take my lumps here but have an embarrassing question. I'm a haggard old harridan but usually able to figure out most "younger than boomer" cultural references, (even enjoy some of them), , slang & short forms of phrases.

But I cannot for the life of me, figure out what MOTI means. Yes, I've looked - Urban Dictionary, open search, etc. & found squat that makes sense.

If a kind farmer would be ever so nice as to help me, I'll take their next 3 shifts of cleaning out pig pen & the jeers, finger pointing & negs that go with it.
"Mad on the Internet"/"Mad at the Internet". It's the top hat rating.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net

Anyone still watch DCMediaGirl? She's become increasingly MOTI at both ALR and Chantal in the past few videos, just completely biggie mad. They're lolcows girl, it ain't that deep.
She’s okay to stick on in the background while you do something else and you just want some noise but I’ve noticed she’s been increasingly aggressive as of late towards ALR & Chantal. I also skipped the beginning where she banged on about some dumb drink she was making.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Not really - quarantine not that lvl of boring yet.
She made an 47min reaction, Cherry Berry made an 1h video like wtf + Zachary Michael video also very long

What is really there to say or dissect in Ambers new boohoo video?
She bought an Omegon plushie because he's one of her 'favorite creators'.

Edit to add: She is monetized! Now she can stop telling us she isn't.

Last edited:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
i'm not sure it was me who said that but it's a viewpoint i agree with and have mentioned recently too...

so yeah, bad language oh no someone said faggot on the internet aside, part of why kf works is because anyone who participates is up for the chopping block as much as the subjects of the threads. but when it comes to the haydurs there is so much protection from that where no matter how much hypocrisy is pointed out, it doesn't really matter to them. and it's to their detriment because staying obsessed and protected doesn't lend itself to adaptation. which is why if ALR gets super boring, or chantal stops responding, so much of this collapses so easily and so quickly.
Haydur's need a hallal mechanism to keep them from decending into nothing but total exceptional individuals screeching autistically while throwing poo, agreed.
But I didn't spend any time delving into piss fetish channels on youtube looking for a deathfat's new channel either so look who's inter-titling!

It's shorthand for the top hat reaction rating, it used to be called site-wide as 'A-Logging' or in another rendition of the term, performing an 'A-Log' and stems from this sad example.

(Bottom line: A-Log was MOTI at OPL the entire time it turns out so he lost the designation.)

Long Dong Silver

Love Pachuco Cadaver
kiwifarms.net
DC's speech pattern drives me crazy. 47 min. of Capt. Obvious can fuck right off. No way am I looking at that track suit for an hour. But, bless the Kiwis who can make it through. :feels:
Clara needs to turn on the camera, dance for her shekels, then GTFO. She could trim about ten minutes off of every video if she would just lay off the personal stories and powerleveling.

Be careful, Ms. Frenk, or, to paraphrase Nietzsche (have to throw in a literary quote so I can sound smart, like you), “Do not stare too deeply into the Abyss, lest the Abyss stare deeply into you.”

View attachment 1223532View attachment 1223536
why does she have such a punchable face
She kinda resembles a blow-up doll...

2D65CDE4-AF45-416A-9B68-673E1D9A256E.jpeg