• ”Believe me, if that snake didn't want to be fucked, you'd know it”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nationcontent and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by Zika Virus, Apr 17, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. This hillbilly drama is boring and gay as fuck.

The direct contact with Becky's mother is far more telling, and is what's really important here. She literally said the entire family is fed up with ALR's shit.

Becky's sister might be chimping because she has something to lose, financially, if Amber knows how Becy's sis really feels.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  2. This gets better and better. Obviously tumbys sister just views the legal system as her attack dog. Now she is going to sue them for violating HIPA (its HIPPA you dumb bitch (damn guess i am an exceptional individual too)) for making a youtube video about something you yourself made public.

God I hope they try to sue.

PLEASE SUE

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #1482 Orange Banana, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.is
  3. Only in BFE 'Tucky would someone say something this exceptional. I sincerely hope the do bring their lawyer (if there even is one) into this just so we can get a cunty video from AL and Becks.

• Agree Agree x 5
    e-gf

e-gf I tuck you in after you have cum

kiwifarms.is
  4. I love the smell of regarded hillbillies in a morning

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. It's HIPAA.

• Agree  x 12
    • Winner  x 8
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. ''Yes, I had a personal issue with a family member'' how about deal with that shit with the person you have an issue with? Like a normal adult? Jesus Christ these people are truly something else. ''I don't want drama but lemme share my personal beef publicly on Facebook''.

Most likely they're recruiting their inbred family member who accidentally read a pamphlet about some law stuff 10 years ago thinking it was the KFC menu as their ''attorney''.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Kelly Bundy

Kelly Bundy I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.

kiwifarms.is
  7. Misty doesn't get it. It is not that we think she is "so important in [our] fucked up lives". Amberlynn is important in our fucked up lives. At least insofar as lolcows are important to fucked up lives. Misty is more like a fortune cookie. Read it once, go "hmmm", and toss it away.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.is
  8. I wonder if the “bad stuff” happens to be related to a little bit passing away. One might need a lawyer for that.

don’t they get the idea of how things go viral? Things get posted and then they get shared on platform to platform over and over. Just when ya think AL can’t get any dumber she goes and surprises me!

I also wonder if Becky really had AL contact ZM. It sounded more like it was from AL. She doesn’t like anyone to see behind the curtain that the truth is the gays are looking to move as soon as the lease is up because they hate her, and that Becky’s family straight up hates her and will passive aggressively Facebook post about her to get under her skin. Destiny is “over the drama”. Krystle’s parents hate AL, and I don’t think Krystle and AL talk anymore either. Where is Sharla? Al wants people to think that she is loved and likeable, but she is poison to those around her.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  9. This is one of Amber’s most common ways of deflecting. She loves to blame shit on Becky when we know who wears the stretched out yoga pants in that relationship.

Honestly this may end up a net positive for Amber because if she can further alienate Becky from her family she may get her wish of moving next door to Cheesecake Factory.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    CindyChafe

CindyChafe Mary-Kate Olsen’s Midnight Snack

kiwifarms.is
  10. I love morons who cry how their 'privacy' is being violated when people dare discuss their public postings to the internet, really shows off both the unwarranted self-importance and their naivety all at once, a toxic combination in any mixture level no matter where you uncover it.

It also reveals these knuckle-dragging Williams kin, and thumb's hippo she feeds, never learned to ignore people who need you to bring attention to themselves because they have nothing else to sell the public at large; starve the beast and it'll perish. I know that is a completely alien concept considering the sub-forum subject, but still, it's a proven effective tactic that will never stop working if applied appropriately for a long enough time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.is
  11. How do we know this is not AL? Little Miss Reid makes sock accounts all the time.

I don't entirely believe Becky's family cares to have this taken down. Have they posted publicly on Facebook besides calling out "scammers?" If Misty Williams was SO upset over this you sure as hell know that she would be hooked up to her heart monitor ranting on FB and threaten legal action.

So far we ONLY have Becky and Amberlynn posting about this apparent slander and threatening legal action.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Ellana

Ellana speariodically autistic

kiwifarms.is
  12. He's not her medical provider, so no, publicly saying she has a heart issue is not violating "HIPA" (HIPAA, dumb hick). It's just him gossiping about someone tangentially connected to big AL, which is still not a crime.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Misty seems exceptional AF. She is a living explanation for why Becks is so fucking exceptional. They're honestly just a bunch of hicks from the sticks. You can't truly understand their mindset unless you've seen it first hand. These are tribal people. They live in their little hollers and know everyone's business 100% of the time and always have an opinion about it that they share whether solicited or not. These are people that have lidurrrrly nothing else going on in their lives so they stir up drama. That's what makes this shit even funnier to me. I think it's boring as shit actually, but the level of irony on all sides is incredible.

ETA: It's not uncommon for folks like Becky's kin to buy a largish plot of land and move as many doublewides and their family onto it as possible. We're talking about proper hill people. Beckster DEFINITELY has this mindset. I'm actually shocked her entire family doesn't live within the same 2 block radius.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1493 Whatthefuck, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.is
  14. LMFAO @ This whole drama. Becky's sister should've just went ghost. She's making it worse.. "IM NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE" while posting personal matters into the social mediaverse
    Also LOL @ HIPAA being thrown around. Nothing that was said falls under HIPAA protection.

I can tell you with 100% certainty there is not one ounce of legal statute that would apply ANYWHERE here. I love when fking morons resort to "I WILL SUE YOU".

Go ahead though I'd love to 1.) find an atty that would even bother 2) Find a judge that wouldn't immediately toss out their frivolous action and grant a counter claim for atty expenses to defendants.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.is
  15. "White Trubbish learned *legal term*"

"White Trubbish used *legal term*"

"It's not very effective"

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. God, she is such a bum fuck idiot. If I say on a FB post that I have a cold, that doesn't violate any HIPPA rules. If I say my heart is acting up, that also doesn't violate any HIPPA rules. Not only can she not spell HIPPA, she doesn't even know the meaning. Good one, lard ass.

Regulation designed to protect personal information and data collected and stored in medical records. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act established a national standard to be used in all doctors' offices, hospitals and other businesses where personal medical information is stored.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. -Criticizes someone for saying HIPAA wrong

-Spells it "HIPPA"

I'm not saying you have to know what it is to not be exceptional, I'm just talking about stones in glass houses *sips tea*

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Correct. HIPAA only applies to medical and insurance providers. It's has fuck all to do with some exceptional person letting the entire fucking world know about their conditions and then trying to sue the world when the world is aware of said medical conditions.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  19. Welcome back to the race Willo

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Doesn't stfu about 'heart problems'
    How very dare you mention my super secret health problem, you'll be hearing from my lawyer!

Stop violating the hippos!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Spl00gies

Spl00gies ~doot doot on de zoot~
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.