Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
She had a blogspot that she unfortunately now privated. She had posts about their entire relationship. From her account, he was the one that pursued her, even with the large age gap. They were engaged within a month or so and married within 6 months if I remember right. And right after she gained 100lbs in 6 months but blamed it on the contraceptive pill.
Sorry, which direction does the age gap go? Is he younger than her???

This chick needs her own thread. There's so much going on with her. Military spouse BS, the Mormon background (which seems more prominent with her than, say, Anna.) Lots to explore. She seems like a total wannabe Stepford Wife except worse.

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, which direction does the age gap go? Is he younger than her???

This chick needs her own thread. There's so much going on with her. Military spouse BS, the Mormon background (which seems more prominent with her than, say, Anna.) Lots to explore. She seems like a total wannabe Stepford Wife except worse.

I'm hoping the NC move gives us some milk and maybe we can get a thread going on her- PL but I'm from the area she's about to move to and I could easily see her being miserable. Its the Bible belt, its humid and sticky as fuck, EVERY dependapotamus on base and off has a passle of kids so her infertility will be on display and there will be lots of shit talked about her.
I could see a Fort Bragg wannabe-dependa trying to steal April's man and honestly I don't like her odds in that situation lmao. She will have no family or friends and its not an easy community to be a part of. I'm interested in whether they're living on base or off base, hopefully she gives us details and there's good milk to be had!

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Is her whole image just her shaking her wobbly ass?

Yes.

It is her entire public persona.
The singing is entirely generic. No one walks around humming her tunes.

There is nothing else there, except some conventional public statements about "empowerment" that could be from any African American female celebrity from Oprah on down.

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
This is sexual harassment:
View attachment 2162348
More of Lizzo being a fat tub of lard
View attachment 2162354
View attachment 2162355
View attachment 2162342
What do the emojis say? "Fart blackguy ball"? I only speak kaomoji.
More Fat Pikachu guy for @Brussels Sprout
Bonus content:
View attachment 2162402
"Fiona not being a Disney princess is fatphobia"
View attachment 2162411
Thank you. This fat pikachu sperg is truly superior to all the other fat spergs. 10000% more watchable than the whinging fucktards sobbing about their fat oppreshuns.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
That’s what I’ve always assumed she’d do to their kids, if they had them. Or drown them in a car, Susan Smith style. She’s always just struck me as...broken. Like, in a fundamental way that could lead to eventual psychosis.
Agree. It's interesting that people get a bad vibe from him. I think he's just done with her YouTube "career" and doesn't want to appear in her videos. In the most recent update, he looks exhausted and his interaction with her is beyond passive aggressive and veering into aggressive territory. I don't, however, get the impression that he's gay or planning to chop her up. He just seems fucking done. He also looks like he's gained a bit of weight, especially in the face. Look at his nascent double chin. Some of it could be his metabolism slowing with age; I've known men who have gotten a little bloated in their later twenties because they hadn't yet realized that they no longer needed to eat like a teenage boy. I'm sure he's also under enormous stress because of the upcoming PCS and...whatever is going on with her. I think it's understandable that he looks bloated, annoyed, and absolutely exhausted.

However, she seems like she has a screw or three loose, and I bet she suicide baits when he makes her unhappy. You don't gain 250 pounds in three years because you're stable and happy. Her open-mouthed rictus and forced bubbliness suggest that all is not well in her head.

I would love to hear his perspective on things. When did he notice that she was gaining? Did something prompt it? Has he said anything? People love to blame hormonal contraceptives for enormous weight gain, but realistically, if a woman gains at all, it's a few pounds, not hundreds and hundreds of them. It's generally pretty easily controlled by eating a bit less, not "giving in" to increased hunger, or moving a bit more, maybe walking to work or playing a round or two of tennis on the weekend. Her absolute failure to lose anything is interesting. I wonder if she's able to be honest with herself while lying on YouTube. For most people, having a partner who lack insight to such a degree would cause issues.

I also wonder how he feels about her blabbing to the whole world that they used contraceptives. Not likely acceptable to his Mormon family.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Today I discovered Dazed Digital. Here's a random collection of what I've found.
These flower tattoos are designed to celebrate body rolls
1307117.jpg

The Fat Zine shines a light on love and desire for fat people
1304810.jpg

The Fat Zine is an ode to the beauty of fat bodies
1295678.jpg

Photographer Shoog McDaniel celebrates fatness in all its glory
1277600.jpg

How the ‘Fat Census’ uses real facts to reclaim body positivity
1239661.JPG

How sex and dating haven't caught up with the body positivity movement yet
1267747.jpg
1307115.jpg

1304812.jpg

1295674.JPG

1295679.jpg
And don't worry meine Lieblingen, I brought TikToks, too. This dump is dedicated to @Brussels Sprout.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Aren't army guys notorious for getting married really quickly?
Low-rank enlisted personnel in all branches of the military are likely to get married for stupid reasons, because the pay and benefit setups make it look good for people who don't think about the long term. Short version is, if you're very low rank and single, you get your basic paycheck and live in the barracks or onboard your ship, but if you're the same rank while married you get either your own on-base apartment or an off-base housing allowance, and dependents' allowances too.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd give @NoReturn a helping hand and post some whales I found tik toks of.

Something I've been thinking about lately is the fact that the predominant online culture for men is one of self improvement and challenging yourself(at least outside of fetish communities). While the predominant culture online for women is one of sheer cope, and anger. A culture centered around justifying you're flaws and attempting to make it cool to be mentally ill or ruin your body through excess. Of course this doesnt apply to everyone, it's just something I've generally observed.

I'd be interested to know if I'm missing something here, like is there some sub culture of women out there pushing each other to be better, and not just "be a bad BITCH" like actually improve themselves? Not counting fitness youtubers of course.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
I'd be interested to know if I'm missing something here, like is there some sub culture of women out there pushing each other to be better, and not just "be a bad BITCH" like actually improve themselves? Not counting fitness youtubers of course.
Sure, but they don't use social media in the same way. In my experience virtual petsites have huge populations of female players and that community is generally interested in learning or improving coding, art, writing, etc. Sites like Habitica.com, that are fully aimed at self-improvement, have mostly female players. There's also the smaller/niche art and writing en webcomic communities that take their hobby very seriously and there are plenty of women there. These are just the communities I am/was involved in, there are surely many more. But these people stick to their own, they don't live on social media the way these aggressive 'activists' do, and so the activists control the narrative.

Besides, a lot of the online self-improvement culture for men involves dudebros on roids shilling garbage to insecure young men, or assholes showing off how much money they have, so it's not like that's all positive either. Any mainstream online culture that allows Bilzerian to be famous is garbage.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
Sure, but they don't use social media in the same way. In my experience virtual petsites have huge populations of female players and that community is generally interested in learning or improving coding, art, writing, etc. Sites like Habitica.com, that are fully aimed at self-improvement, have mostly female players. There's also the smaller/niche art and writing en webcomic communities that take their hobby very seriously and there are plenty of women there. These are just the communities I am/was involved in, there are surely many more. But these people stick to their own, they don't live on social media the way these aggressive 'activists' do, and so the activists control the narrative.

Besides, a lot of the online self-improvement culture for men involves dudebros on roids shilling garbage to insecure young men, or assholes showing off how much money they have, so it's not like that's all positive either. Any mainstream online culture that allows Bilzerian to be famous is garbage.
Not the type of self improvement culture I'm talking about. That shit is obviously a scam/for really insecure people. I meant more like nofap, and communities like it. Sure theres some cringe baked in, but for the most part it teaches you self control and pushes you to better yourself in other aspects of your life. Similarly theres a negative attitude towards being fat (at least in the places I browse) that permeates a lot of meme culture for men. Steroids arent encouraged, you just get bullied if you're fat and not in shape to some degree.
No idea who Bilzerian is lol.

Thanks for the info though.

Anaspook

kiwifarms.net
Not the type of self improvement culture I'm talking about. That shit is obviously a scam/for really insecure people. I meant more like nofap, and communities like it. Sure theres some cringe baked in, but for the most part it teaches you self control and pushes you to better yourself in other aspects of your life. Similarly theres a negative attitude towards being fat (at least in the places I browse) that permeates a lot of meme culture for men. Steroids arent encouraged, you just get bullied if you're fat and not in shape to some degree.
No idea who Bilzerian is lol.

Thanks for the info though.
I think it problem is alot of these whale women think that being expected to be the perfect woman is the norm. Ive seen it in other female heavy communities too.
Could argue that pro-ana, boss babes, mummy bloggers or insta thots are aiming for a kind of perfection in there own kinda way.