Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Similarly theres a negative attitude towards being fat (at least in the places I browse) that permeates a lot of meme culture for men. Steroids arent encouraged, you just get bullied if you're fat and not in shape to some degree.
No idea who Bilzerian is lol.
Fair point, it's a healthier meme culture than what women have, that's for sure. It's impossible to even joke about fatties in female online communities anymore. I guess the MLM fitness boss babes do shame other women for their weight, but that's sadly not to inspire actual healthy living.

Dan Bilzerian is to men on social media what Tess Holiday is to women, the embodiment of the worst of popular online culture. A roided up angry manlet spending daddy's money and money he scammed from a fraudulent company on models, alcohol and cars, who was worshipped by teenage boys around the globe. He and Tess would be the perfect storm of awful, but unfortunately Dan doesn't date fatties.

grimacefetishist

If only anyone would explain to me why I'm single
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2165822

It's Virgie Tovar in a few years.
That's Weird Al's fatsuit...

Ham on whole wheat, alright!

wow, except for women who are into self improvement, women are super lazy!
You are taking yourself too seriously. Kiwifarms is not an objective representation of reality. If one of your hobbies is seeking out fat people to make fun of, then it's your problem and not society's. That's called a bias, and it hurts credibility. Cringe compilations are not credible.

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd give @NoReturn a helping hand and post some whales I found tik toks of.
View attachment 2166133

Something I've been thinking about lately is the fact that the predominant online culture for men is one of self improvement and challenging yourself(at least outside of fetish communities). While the predominant culture online for women is one of sheer cope, and anger. A culture centered around justifying you're flaws and attempting to make it cool to be mentally ill or ruin your body through excess. Of course this doesnt apply to everyone, it's just something I've generally observed.

I'd be interested to know if I'm missing something here, like is there some sub culture of women out there pushing each other to be better, and not just "be a bad BITCH" like actually improve themselves? Not counting fitness youtubers of course.
Why "not counting fitness youtubers ofcourse"? That's a dumb condition to try and make a point. while the fat dangerhair warriors are an egregious female phenomenon, there's hundreds of fitness influencers women obsess over too. Theres successful weightloss journey channels, they aren't all sad fuckups like April.

Take a look at something like pinterest. Lots of communities for learning skills, overcoming bad habits, and general aspirational lifestyle content.
This dump is dedicated to @Brussels Sprout

Thank you, I am truly honored 🥺

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
It's a phenomenon that is prevalent in the bopo/haes/fa communities and that is disguising lazyness as self-care. The most basic tasks like cleaning, getting groceries, *drinking water* and posting lewds on Insta are amazing accomplishments that need all the asspats and yas qweens. If someone is actively trying to better their lives, get healthier, it triggers the fuck out of these gorls, because they know they could achieve more. They are just too lazy and ashamed to admit it.

But to say that ALL women present in social media are the same is a bit of a stretch. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

deermeat

kiwifarms.net
Just found out this thread exists, oh thank God I hate these cunts.
If Tess Holiday is all about "fuck your beauty standards", then I want her to try and live
- without makeup
- without her expensive clothes
- without her expensive jewelry
- without doing her hair every day
- without her money.
Then see how see looks. She's the definition of a privileged person pretending to be oppressed. You don't see people like me with facial deformities or physically disability shown in mainstream magazines or in the beauty industry. No no, Tess. We have things we can't control about ourselves and we still get no support. We still get treated like monsters and are insanely oppressed to the point we need assistance in order to get a job- despite most of us not even having any mental disabilities.

So to see this whale talk about her BS, I just hope she drops dead. I hope all these vocal FA "influencers" drop dead. And I hope any fat chick put there breaks away from this cultish mentality.

Body positivity was meant for people like me, and it sucks knowing people are willing to coddle fat fucks despite their damage to society, talk about how "beautiful" they are- yet they'll never treat us that way. At most, they'll support the amputees or people in wheelchairs. That's as far as they'll go. Which yaknow, I guess that's something.

idomyfoodbucketlist

kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd give @NoReturn a helping hand and post some whales I found tik toks of.
View attachment 2166133

Something I've been thinking about lately is the fact that the predominant online culture for men is one of self improvement and challenging yourself(at least outside of fetish communities). While the predominant culture online for women is one of sheer cope, and anger. A culture centered around justifying you're flaws and attempting to make it cool to be mentally ill or ruin your body through excess. Of course this doesnt apply to everyone, it's just something I've generally observed.

I'd be interested to know if I'm missing something here, like is there some sub culture of women out there pushing each other to be better, and not just "be a bad BITCH" like actually improve themselves? Not counting fitness youtubers of course.

Lmao, um what? Did you forget about the huge community of incels whose mantra is zero self-improvement, total hatred of everyone? That's a far bigger group than HAES. There's just as many female fitness influencers as there are male, in fact while everyone knows people like Jillian Michaels I struggle to think of a really popular male fitness guru who isn't circa the 80s-90s.

Don't get me wrong, the stupid body positivity movement is entirely female but it's in no way an indicator that women on the internet in general are pathetic nut-jobs. Reaks of misogyny, my man.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
That's a far bigger group than HAES
no lmao
to even find incel groups you have to go out of your way and manually search for them, cause they're all on their own tiny niche forums and imageboards on the fringes of the internet. the closest to the 'normal' internet they get is fucking 4chans r9k board lol

meanwhile HAES has a huge presence on every major social media platform, and is regularly portrayed in a positive light and propagated by mainstream media outlets (see: tess holiday getting on the front cover of people magazine and cosmopolitan)

idomyfoodbucketlist

kiwifarms.net
no lmao
to even find incel groups you have to go out of your way and manually search for them, cause they're all on their own tiny niche forums and imageboards on the fringes of the internet. the closest to the 'normal' internet they get is fucking 4chans r9k board lol

meanwhile HAES has a huge presence on every major social media platform, and is regularly portrayed in a positive light and propagated by mainstream media outlets (see: tess holiday getting on the front cover of people magazine and cosmopolitan)

That's categorically not true. There's been a murder shooting in the US where the guy identified as an incel and wanted to kill the "Chads." They're making the news; you don't have to go look for them. They're all over Twitter. All over Reddit, still. And Tik Tok, and just about everywhere. There's literally a thread on this very site with regular posts, so yeah. You're just wrong.

Your can hate the HAES movement without blaming it on "female internet culture."

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2166133

Winner for the dump because ho-ho-hooooly shit do I hate people eating and you started it all off so painfully.
:'(

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
no lmao

Dude I've seen incel/men's rights (but clearly and furiously incel) flyers posted on walls in like three major cities in two different countries. They might not be huge-- actually I think they're starting to die out after a handful of high profile incel mass attacks-- but there were several years were you absolutely did not have to go out of your way to find them. For a while you couldn't even ask a question about personal finance on reddit without without an incel or men's rights weirdo showing up.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
HAES is definitely way more wide spread and popular than the incel subculture, its not even close. For example the incels thread in community watch has a little over half the number of pages this thread has. Most people like to have a laugh at fat cows, but just about everyone can take the piss out of a genuine incel. So one would think it would've at least reached a similar page count if it was such a prominent sub culture.

The reason incel even entered into the public's vernacular is because thots started to use it as an insult against any man that disagreed with them. Incels might have had a few publicity peaks in major media, but that doesn't equal a bigger movement that's just more notoriety. HAES has literal celebrities promoting it, inceldom has never and will never reach that peak(and no a male celebrity saying something negative about women doesn't equal him supporting incels).

To be fair though HAES ability to grow has probably been due to societies tolerance of bad behavior from women.
Lmao, um what? Did you forget about the huge community of incels whose mantra is zero self-improvement, total hatred of everyone? That's a far bigger group than HAES. There's just as many female fitness influencers as there are male, in fact while everyone knows people like Jillian Michaels I struggle to think of a really popular male fitness guru who isn't circa the 80s-90s.

Don't get me wrong, the stupid body positivity movement is entirely female but it's in no way an indicator that women on the internet in general are pathetic nut-jobs. Reaks of misogyny, my man.
I didn't include male fitness youtubers either, clearly didn't understand what I was getting at go back and read my posts.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
GlitterandLazers vs. basic human actions, a small collection

Bonus - Someone @Kujo Jotaro found:

Azovka

kiwifarms.net

April & her husband celebrate their anniversary by taking a helicopter ride over Lake Ozark. She keeps gushing about how much she loves him, but in the video, he mostly looks blazé / done with everything. And he is definitely putting on some weight.
She hopes to get some kids (get pregnant or adopt), and hasn't lost any weight this week.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Your body does make people uncomfortable Bekah. It's our caveman brain going "Sickness, death!!". Also "Poor dear, I hope she gets better soon."

Screenshot_20210514-114508_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210514-114528_Instagram.jpg

Bekah has gained at least 35 kgs and it's no wonder she is freaking out and trying to deal with it through social media asspats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My jaw dropped when I got to April's brunch 'salad'. The reason she's not losing weight is pretty obvious- even if you go hiking for half the day, the heaped dinner plate of bacon, chicken and blue cheese is going to cover your calorie expenditure.

salad.PNG

The dogs also look like pretty chonky bastards. I noticed in the other video that the one dog she was walking was plodding around in a very un-excited way. The elderly 15-year-old terrier that staggers around my neighborhood, trailing 100 yards after its owner, has more pep.

dogs.PNG

As for Bekah, she continues to be the queen of Sad On The Internet. Niche diet products like 'Skinny Teas' are not the root of anyone's problem. She needs to do a basic human recalibration involving eating less and exercising more, rather than coming up with ways to intellectualize her fatness and its context in society.

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
The dogs also look like pretty chonky bastards. I noticed in the other video that the one dog she was walking was plodding around in a very un-excited way. The elderly 15-year-old terrier that staggers around my neighborhood, trailing 100 yards after its owner, has more pep.

View attachment 2168966
Agreed, her dogs are too chonky for their own good- german shepherds have fucked up hips very prone to dysplasia so they really need to be kept trim for their sake since it makes a big difference. I don't care if people wanna make themselves fat, more power(wheelchair) to you, but damn it feed your dog/pets properly.

I'd be surprised if their vet hasn't mentioned that they could do with some weight loss, April probably just isn't capable of doing anything about it because she isn't capable of doing anything about anything.