Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
The dogs also look like pretty chonky bastards. I noticed in the other video that the one dog she was walking was plodding around in a very un-excited way. The elderly 15-year-old terrier that staggers around my neighborhood, trailing 100 yards after its owner, has more pep.

View attachment 2168966
Agreed, her dogs are too chonky for their own good- german shepherds have fucked up hips very prone to dysplasia so they really need to be kept trim for their sake since it makes a big difference. I don't care if people wanna make themselves fat, more power(wheelchair) to you, but damn it feed your dog/pets properly.

I'd be surprised if their vet hasn't mentioned that they could do with some weight loss, April probably just isn't capable of doing anything about it because she isn't capable of doing anything about anything.

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
I mentioned her dogs before and if they were exercised and @thejackal confirmed that only the husband seems them out for a jog (not sure how often).

Not only should people feed their animals properly, they should exercise them according to breed requirements. So many dogs are "aggressive" because of lazy pet owners not bothering to walk them and just chucking them in the garden. You should exercise your dog 2-3 times a day and an hour minimum with breeds like German Sheppards. Huskies probably need several hours worth of exercise.

Whilst it's technically not animal abuse (lack of exercise, fattening up surely is), it's still very irresponsible.

And for somebody like April who does fuck all, all day, long and needs to lose weight, why is she not walking these dogs 2x a day for 30-60 mins each time is beyond me. I'd be fuming if I was her husband and that job fell on me knowing she is at home all day long. Having said that, he probably wants an excuse to escape those crazy eyes and constant forced smiles ...

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And for somebody like April who does fuck all, all day, long and needs to lose weight, why is she not walking these dogs 2x a day for 30-60 mins each time is beyond me. I'd be fuming if I was her husband and that job fell on me knowing she is at home all day long. Having said that, he probably wants an excuse to escape those crazy eyes and constant forced smiles ...
Are there leash laws where she is? I find her quite boring and admittedly scan through most of her content, but I did wonder why there was only one dog and why it was on a leash when it seemed like quite a rural environment with no-one around. A dog with a good recall that will walk with you without a leash will cover two or three times the distance of your walk, gets to sniff whatever it likes, and gets more exercise and stimulation overall. Shame, really, it would help all of them. Maybe she doesn't have good command of the dogs or they have to be legally on a leash.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned her dogs before and if they were exercised and @thejackal confirmed that only the husband seems them out for a jog (not sure how often).

Not only should people feed their animals properly, they should exercise them according to breed requirements. So many dogs are "aggressive" because of lazy pet owners not bothering to walk them and just chucking them in the garden. You should exercise your dog 2-3 times a day and an hour minimum with breeds like German Sheppards. Huskies probably need several hours worth of exercise.

Whilst it's technically not animal abuse (lack of exercise, fattening up surely is), it's still very irresponsible.

Along these lines in the last "mile for time" video there was an absolutely mind blowing moment where she was out and about and had forgotten her watch. She said she "couldn't do the mile without it" (I guess she has to use her phone for something else? That doesn't make any sense). She then mentioned that she would have to call her husband and perhaps "meet him for lunch" so he could bring her the watch, instead of just going home to get it herself.

When she was filming the lunch her husband looked like he was ready to fucking divorce her right that minute. Who could even blame him: his unemployed, do fuck all everyday except eat wife, had forgotten her watch and instead of just you know, doing the fucking mile timed on her phone or just running home herself to get it, she called him to have him help her. WTF?

This is the video and moment she was talking about the watch and having her husband help get it.

@Treasure Champs it's a total rural environment she walks them in and she should be able to control them off leash. But she can't. In fact one day they had to take the dog to the vet because April let one of them get a deep cut running on rocks. She's useless.

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ, how did April get to the age she is being this fucking incompetent? What's wrong with downloading a walking app, a timer app, any generic fitness app? If I was her husband I'd tell her just to walk the mile and write down the start/finish times and work out the difference.

She also seems to eat out an awful lot and makes the mistake of thinking that a salad is healthy. Whilst it's more nutritious than the pizza her husband had, she had half a fucking cow sliced up on that plate.

I wonder when her audience will turn on her for faking being a hulth kween. What is it now, 2-3 weeks in a row with no loss? Despite not binging on that oatmeal, eating only salads and exercising twice a day? I guess at least she's trying though right? That's all the excuses all thee fatties need to feel good about their lack of progress

I wonder if her husband ever confronts her about her lack of progress, or if he's just passive aggressive

Edit to add this screenshot. Since when does she address haydurs in every video? By haters she means people like us who see through the bullshit?

Screenshot_20210514_201311_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Edit II to avoid double posting. I read the comments of the video linked by @Freetimbit and it shows her audience are clearly exceptional haydurs - i.e. also lazy and fat. So many people comment on how those dogs are clearly loved. If she REALLY loved them, she would take them out for a walk one by one (if she can't handle two). Giving your dog your left over pizza, making them obese and not walking them is negligent. Why can't she do additional walks to her timed 1 mile walk? Shitty pet owners make me really MOTI

Last edited:

Freetimbit

kiwifarms.net
I did wonder why there was only one dog and why it was on a leash when it seemed like quite a rural environment with no-one around
She has many excuses as to why she only takes one dog out. She said she feels she only has the strength to walk one dog at a time. She was attacked by a dog one time and lastly she doesn’t want to take them on her timed walks because they’ll slow her down.
video below where she states some of her excuses.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has many excuses as to why she only takes one dog out. She said she feels she only has the strength to walk one dog at a time. She was attacked by a dog one time and lastly she doesn’t want to take them on her timed walks because they’ll slow her down.
Maybe don't get two fucking German Shepard pups then? Good lord lolcows and their pets.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Aren't they Mormons? It's weird she was on birthcontrol anyway, Mormons are really heavily pushed to marry young and have babies, lots of them (they believe that in having babies, you're giving a home in the mortal life to a spirit baby that exists on Kolob and it's one of the "be good in this life, glory awaits in the next" conditions).

So, not only has she put off doing a thing ordered by the Church, she is a complete fucking burden and useless eater AND she's destroyed her body for having kids in the process. Noice.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net

April & her husband celebrate their anniversary by taking a helicopter ride over Lake Ozark. She keeps gushing about how much she loves him, but in the video, he mostly looks blazé / done with everything. And he is definitely putting on some weight.
She hopes to get some kids (get pregnant or adopt), and hasn't lost any weight this week.
It was pretty funny watching April hurple over that tree trunk at 12:10. Reminds me of watching a walrus slide off a dock.

She's almost 40 and infertile due to being allegedly 160 lbs overweight (down from 200 lbs overweight, which she gained after getting engaged at 145 lbs). Her husband has put on maybe 20 lbs total in the same seven years. How can they even be eating the same meals unless she binges when he's at work all day?!

I'm surprised she's telling her audience she hopes to have kids soon, because even her sad fattie fans can do the math on that one. Not happening. Thank god this nutty bitch can't get pregnant, though. The last thing the world needs is more fucked up kids.
I wonder when her audience will turn on her for faking being a hulth kween. What is it now, 2-3 weeks in a row with no loss? Despite not binging on that oatmeal, eating only salads and exercising twice a day?

I wonder if her husband ever confronts her about her lack of progress, or if he's just passive aggressive
She claims to have stayed at the same weight for 3 weeks, but I'm calling bullshit. I also think she's lying about having gotten under 300 lbs in the first place. In fact, she looks bigger than she did months ago when she was supposedly 20 lbs heavier.

I think her husband knows she's lying, but doesn't want to start that fight because then he'll probably have to leave her crazy ass and pay her alimony for years. He'd have to be a total idiot to believe her.
lastly she doesn’t want to take them on her timed walks because they’ll slow her down.
A German Shepherd will slow down a woman with a BMI of 55+? Really? I can't believe she had the balls to say that. 5'2" 300+ lbs woman slowed down by a German Shepherd. :story:

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Something I've been thinking about lately is the fact that the predominant online culture for men is one of self improvement and challenging yourself(at least outside of fetish communities). While the predominant culture online for women is one of sheer cope, and anger. A culture centered around justifying you're flaws and attempting to make it cool to be mentally ill or ruin your body through excess. Of course this doesnt apply to everyone, it's just something I've generally observed.

I'd be interested to know if I'm missing something here, like is there some sub culture of women out there pushing each other to be better, and not just "be a bad BITCH" like actually improve themselves? Not counting fitness youtubers of course.
IDK, do you consider women on KF as a subculture?

There's a good subsection of such people who converse about such pursuits as working out, learning new things, helping each other find solutions, etc. It's not something ostentatiously published, of course. People look at deathfats on here and determine "I will do the opposite."

I'll leave you with this: The empty barrel rattles the loudest. Those who are actually improving their lives and accomplishing things are usually not all over Instagunt, Snapgunt, YouBoob, and Farcebook making a big show of it.

The delusion, cope and seethe fatties showcased here are used as a cautionary tale.

Logical Fallacies

A well-read woman is a dangerous creature.
kiwifarms.net

German Shepherds are very obedient and good at learning, that's why they are used as police and military dogs. If they trained them right it should be no problem taking both out for a walk at the same time. But what can you expect of fatties? Can't control themselves, so how are they supposed to control their pets?

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have any info on where Bombus squelched off to? For some reason I can’t find her socials (or I’m just retarded, a good possibility). I was reminded of her when I saw a deathfat in Monoprix the other day wearing a bee t-shirt.
Maybe her henpecked husband finally grew a spine and told her to stop embarrassing him on social media. Wishful thinking, but fun to consider as she was particularly repulsive.

MMA Greg

Karate? Never heard of it.
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see what April is eating away from her husband. Everyone can see that she's still eating upwards of 3k calories a day because it's written all over her body. But no doubt she keeps it to a dainty 1800 calories of protein & veg when she eats with him.

What flavour of Secret Eater is April and how has she been hiding it?
Does she have chocolate bars hidden in the bedside drawer? Maybe she's got a takeaway habit that she indulges when she goes on a drive like Chantal? Perhaps she's one of the ones who doesn't count liquid calories and she truly doesn't realize how much soda/whathaveyou that she's guzzling? Or maybe she just goes for calorie-dense leftovers in the middle of the night while hubby sleeps?

I'm really curious where she's bingeing.
I doubt we'll ever know though. She thinks she's some kind of inspirational mommy blogger, but sans-kid. Her denial is too strong to ever own up to her real eating habits, even if it means that she'd finally see real weight loss.

Last edited:

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have any info on where Bombus squelched off to? For some reason I can’t find her socials (or I’m just retarded, a good possibility). I was reminded of her when I saw a deathfat in Monoprix the other day wearing a bee t-shirt.
She may have vanished, I tried to find her a few days ago but couldn't find her new account(s). I might have simply missed them of course, but her bombus insta is definitely deleted. It's curious.

Azovka

kiwifarms.net

We are blessed with bountiful April content lately - in here, she "hikes" with her husband, meaning she walks 3 miles with breaks while he runs, then eats a massive "steak salad", aka steak with lettuce (I swear, I'll never get used to these American-sized portions), bitches about 75 Hard, and half asses yet another workout.

This video is sponsored by protein bars, which is kind of hilarious. Is April a fitness queen now? Speaking of which, I recommend 15:28 to get the full extent of how much she's half-assing lifts.