Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit.

Oh Bekah, don't....

Edit. If you're inclined to do so, download and archive. Mobilefag here so meh.

Edit 2. My personal lolcow translated her no diet day sperg.
View attachment 2172003View attachment 2172004
Your personal lolcow has a TikTok account:

Someone please translate this for me. I don't speak snow-ninja.

(I swear, I'll never get used to these American-sized portions)
This isn't American-sized, this is OZARK-sized.
Are American portions large? Yes. There's a whole cultural history for why that is.
This, however, is it's own special thing. Maybe April moving might even be a good thing, because by moving out of the Ozarks she'll be going from XXL portions to just XL portions.

Editing to add a dump

Last edited:

edf5192

kiwifarms.net
Tbh hes such a boomer if were quick with archiving we could get alot about him, he has his buissness info and all his socials in https://tiktok.mywo.org/index.php?action=info
and his business whats app number under "You can now also reach us via WhatsApp at +1-310-910-9055"

I think the thing that holds the best shit is the discord https://discord.com/invite/pearadise

I love a tiktok cult so it people are intrested I'll happily start archivng everthing, it wont be in the best format, mainly phone or PC screenshots but ill need help writing the post because im fucking retarded, and not quite desprate enough to dox myself
hes either Blocked or timed out on the origanal Tiktok so think he moved to "Clapper"

Intresting bits from https://tiktok.mywo.org/ which is linked in the tiktok bio:

We now have a mailbox:
Pearadise LLC
1350 E. Flamingo Rd #3013
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Who runs Pearadise?
I am Stefan, originally from Germany. Born and raised in Berlin. I have been in the US since 2004 and in Las Vegas since 2011. I run my own business and work from home doing electronics and software development.
I just turned 47 in June, I'm 6'1 and about 200
View attachment 2150192

Tiktok house: https://www.tiktok.com/@bbwpearadise?
2nd House tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@pearadise_v2.0?
"Personal" tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@stefan4.7?
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/ssbbwfan73/
Clapper: https://newsclapper.com/bbwpearadise
Glad to see a Pearadise thread. This nerd literally started a fat girl cult. His bottom bitch goes by Porkchop. He livestreams a lot. Says he is an engineer and makes microchips or some shit. Films himself packing them. Strange how he lured all these fat women to his house and has them all livestreaming and selling merch. I'm waiting for a murder and the dark truth to come out eventually. Something strange is going on there. Hes a fucking retard.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
Glad to see a Pearadise thread. This nerd literally started a fat girl cult. His bottom bitch goes by Porkchop. He livestreams a lot. Says he is an engineer and makes microchips or some shit. Films himself packing them. Strange how he lured all these fat women to his house and has them all livestreaming and selling merch. I'm waiting for a murder and the dark truth to come out eventually. Something strange is going on there. Hes a fucking retard.
Can't wait for the Netflix true crime dramatization. All of Hollywood's fat actresses together for their meatiest roles!

I hope they all wise up to what he's really about and smother him with their rolls (in Minecraft.) Although that's probably his ideal way to die.

Dafuqisdis?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Along these lines in the last "mile for time" video there was an absolutely mind blowing moment where she was out and about and had forgotten her watch. She said she "couldn't do the mile without it" (I guess she has to use her phone for something else? That doesn't make any sense). She then mentioned that she would have to call her husband and perhaps "meet him for lunch" so he could bring her the watch, instead of just going home to get it herself.

When she was filming the lunch her husband looked like he was ready to fucking divorce her right that minute. Who could even blame him: his unemployed, do fuck all everyday except eat wife, had forgotten her watch and instead of just you know, doing the fucking mile timed on her phone or just running home herself to get it, she called him to have him help her. WTF?

This is the video and moment she was talking about the watch and having her husband help get it.

@Treasure Champs it's a total rural environment she walks them in and she should be able to control them off leash. But she can't. In fact one day they had to take the dog to the vet because April let one of them get a deep cut running on rocks. She's useless.

LOL you know she took half of that pizza the minute the camera was off. And that's too much food for lunch anyway.

All of the exercise in the world won't help you when you're taking in way too many calories like that.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fat acceptance was a mistake.

View attachment 2175530
"High valued man" and "make at least $60K annually" just do not add up. Maybe if she lives in a rural area with a low COL, $60K would be enough. But a man old enough to consider settling for her 42-year-old self, who is still only making $60K, is not a "high valued" man.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
"High valued man" and "make at least $60K annually" just do not add up. Maybe if she lives in a rural area with a low COL, $60K would be enough. But a man old enough to consider settling for her 42-year-old self, who is still only making $60K, is not a "high valued" man.
She's only worth three fiddy in Twinkies, she probably doesn't know.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
What is it? Urban Dictionary gives irrelevant results for this context, or so it seems.
"Female Dating Strategy"
1.PNG
While this seems off-topic, I present here some evidence to the contrary from the #highvalueman tag:

Last edited:

PotatoFace

kiwifarms.net

We are blessed with bountiful April content lately - in here, she "hikes" with her husband, meaning she walks 3 miles with breaks while he runs, then eats a massive "steak salad", aka steak with lettuce (I swear, I'll never get used to these American-sized portions), bitches about 75 Hard, and half asses yet another workout.

This video is sponsored by protein bars, which is kind of hilarious. Is April a fitness queen now? Speaking of which, I recommend 15:28 to get the full extent of how much she's half-assing lifts.

What is this bullshit about April patting herself on the back for completing 75 Hard? She's constantly broken one of the only rules (source: creator's website):

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 10.11.57 PM.png

No cheat days—which includes going out to eat—which she did numerous times.

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
What is this bullshit about April patting herself on the back for completing 75 Hard? She's constantly broken one of the only rules (source: creator's website):

View attachment 2177100

No cheat days—which includes going out to eat—which she did numerous times.
But, having half cow slaughtered on your plates is not a cheat meal - it's a healthy salad!

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Another local lolcow. This gorl has been growing (kek) in the local social justice fat acceptance community. She regularly posts pictures of her ahem... boudoir-shoots and is amazed that not everyone thinks she's the sexy queen of sex. A single mawm who talks about how hard it is guize to be single mawm, lazyness is inspirational and like all fat gorls likes to think she can twerk. Complains a lot about the patriarchy, about being poor and about depression.

Screenshot_20210517-153503_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210517-153448_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210517-153402_Instagram (1).jpg
Screenshot_20210517-132546_Instagram.jpg

She realized there's a straight view outside from her living room. "Ooops. At least I wasn't naked"
Screenshot_20210517-154357_Instagram.jpg