Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Another local lolcow. This gorl has been growing (kek) in the local social justice fat acceptance community. She regularly posts pictures of her ahem... boudoir-shoots and is amazed that not everyone thinks she's the sexy queen of sex. A single mawm who talks about how hard it is guize to be single mawm, lazyness is inspirational and like all fat gorls likes to think she can twerk. Complains a lot about the patriarchy, about being poor and about depression.

Screenshot_20210517-153503_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210517-153448_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210517-153402_Instagram (1).jpg
Screenshot_20210517-132546_Instagram.jpg

She realized there's a straight view outside from her living room. "Ooops. At least I wasn't naked"
Screenshot_20210517-154357_Instagram.jpg

fishing bird

kiwifarms.net
While we’re posting personal cows, I recently discovered that a fat-positive gender special I used to keep up with on Tumblr the best part of a decade ago is now on Instagram, and as unfortunate-looking as ever: Bess @bellymoss

She’s really leaning into pandemic weight gain at the moment:

It is quite amusing how tone-deaf these fats sound when they say things like “It’s fine if your clothes from last year don’t fit, just buy new ones!”, as if everyone can afford to totally replace their wardrobe once a year.

More fat-body-even-fatter-head under the cut:
35387635-A8DF-4D07-BE9E-6E7F4DE2F9A4.jpeg
A1C2E0F2-136B-414A-B6CF-85791C2BDD78.jpeg
1A53335B-B995-4D63-B4CE-CB68CB89D579.jpeg
F6E801EA-35DB-4C7C-A168-FCBA32F9C58B.jpeg
66CCBEA9-97A5-4326-9A3C-4FC8FDA886AE.jpeg

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
While we’re posting personal cows, I recently discovered that a fat-positive gender special I used to keep up with on Tumblr the best part of a decade ago is now on Instagram, and as unfortunate-looking as ever: Bess @bellymoss

View attachment 2177518

It is quite amusing how tone-deaf these fats sound when they say things like “It’s fine if your clothes from last year don’t fit, just buy new ones!”, as if everyone can afford to totally replace their wardrobe once a year.

Wait... is this a troon or no?

Note the dominatrix outfit.

I'm thinking maybe the fat might not be a turn off among aficionados of that sort of thing,
Some of them anyway.

The better to dominate you. :)
Oh it was not by choice. She was inveted to a photoshoot by another budding FA photographer and she wanted her to wear that.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is this bullshit about April patting herself on the back for completing 75 Hard? She's constantly broken one of the only rules (source: creator's website):

View attachment 2177100

No cheat days—which includes going out to eat—which she did numerous times.

"I'm not a big snacker" says the 300+ lb dainty gorl as she shills for the protein bar company. Another accidentally hilarious and revealing video from our calfling April. She turned around on a loop trail and thought she'd come back to where she left her water bottle? Hubby had to go get it, of course. This gorl is functionally retarded. Her tell of looking down away from the camera when she talks about stuff she's lying about is so obvious.

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2177518

That neck hump and the solid looking neck roll has to be a medical issue, right? ...Right?
....But then again with the pinhole eyes and slatonesque features maybe it's just really bum genetics.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
"Female Dating Strategy"
so they want a rich successful chad who pays for everything and spoils them while simultaneously being a submissive, groveling feminist ally? good luck with that lol

also this gets double funny when you relate it to that pic of the 42 year old 400 pound negress posting about it, it's the equivalent of russell greer expecting to go on dates with taylor swift and ariana grande

Last edited:

TrashaFAStis

kiwifarms.net
Fat Stella being fat and angry about being called fat.
Stella is so fucking gross. I don't know why (besides her obvious fatness) but she just looks like she would be greasy and smell all the time. Her gunt is fucking disugsting and she needs to invest in shapewear (which she hates) or clothes that fit (she always sizes down) if she wants to be a "fat influencer/model". I don't know why I loathe her so much (probably her victim mentality and second cow tits) but god she is just so physically repulsive to look at.