Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik / Ralph's ex-wife - Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

Delicious Diversity

MAH SMILE AND OPTIMISM, GONE! HELP ME GAYDUR!
kiwifarms.net
Background

1608115011506.png

Fatima A Sial, aka 'Nora', was born in Karachi, Pakistan. When she was a small child her family moved to the UK where she currently resides. She was raised as a Muslim but eventually decided to leave the Islamic faith. She is apparently bisexual. Ethan groomed her when she was a teenager, allegedly below the age of 18 (not confirmed). They started e-dating around 2014-2015 and eventually took it to the next level: e-marriage.

The Marriage

1608115030155.png

The two married in a non-denominational service, although never lived in the same country. Nora was a cohost of the Killstream for a time and continued to make infrequent appearances after Zidan and Gator replaced her as permanent cohost. Throughout this time she and Ethan seemed to be genuinely close, and he expressed sincere affection for her, and she for him.
1608115108306.png

Things started to fall apart in early 2019 during the Knoxville meetup. After Andy Warski and no-show Tonkasaw's failure to fight, Ethan allegedly cheated on Nora with a prostitute. She became visibly more distant from the show after this rumor emerged. But things only got worse.

In 2019 Ethan and Andy Warski rented an apartment together. According to mutual acquaintances of theirs the two had a major falling out over Nora during her visit. Details are unverified, but Ethan apparently became paranoid that Andy and Nora were going to fuck. He at some point caught them smoking together and, in his blackout drunken state, was convinced that his fears were coming true. He grabbed Warski by the neck and threatened to kill him, and was verbally abusive to Nora. Warski fled back to Canada and Nora to England.

The Divorce

From that point on the marriage was under immense strain, and ultimately failed. Ethan's drinking got out of control, and although Nora asked him to drink less, as an alcoholic he simply could not. Ralph's felony also prevented him from being able to move to the UK, as they had planned, and Nora didn't want to move to the US. It is believed that Nora left him and Ralph filed for divorce. We have a court filing for divorce which includes Nora's dox:
1608115150932.png

Ralph wrote an article addressing the divorce on his blog site: https://theralphretort.com/the-final-farewell/
The text in full:
Almost 5 years years ago, I met the best person I’ve ever known. The first time I talked to her was on air, in front of you all. In some ways, it was kind of a fairy tale. But, we’re in real life, as you know. Ordinarily, it wouldn’t really be any of your business what goes on with my marriage, but I’ve always been real with the viewers and readers. So, I’m writing you this statement today.
Nora and I have gotten divorced. We still love and care for each other, and we’ll always be friends. But, we’re headed down two different paths. I used to make fun of these types of statements, and I probably still will. In this case, however, it’s 100% true. Our life together, due to these divergent paths, has simply become unmanageable. There is no smoking gun, or juicy dirt here. It’s just not gonna work and we have to move on.
I’m a tabloid guy, so, I realize how this will be played by some. I do not begrudge them that. I also have no ill will towards Nora. She stuck by me throughout the toughest time in my life and I will always be grateful for that. Now, it’s time for us to part ways, but I absolutely could not have accomplished what I have without her. I wish her the best, as she does me. I could wax poetic about her qualities for quite some time, but, I will just say that she’s awesome and I want her to have all the success in the world.
I guess that’s about it! Thank you for the support. It means a lot to me, as it meant a lot to her over the years. I won’t have much more to say on this topic, well, besides the occasional self-deprecating joke. But, I appreciate you reading this here today.
As always, the show must go on…and it will.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Ethan Ralph

The peak of Ralph's divorce meltdown took place shortly after this, when he appeared on a complete trashfire of a debate with Vaush on the Drunken Peasants. After repeatedly claiming he could call his ex-wife and get her to mock Vaush, he actually tried to drunk-dial her. As it was approximately 4:00AM in the UK at that time, Nora did not pick up. She did however participate in a recorded phone conversation with Ralph in which she did indeed make fun of Vaush which he played on his next show. However, another ex, Adezero, who was a friend of Nora's, claims he actually paid Nora to do this for him.

Adezero also claimed that Ralph was emotionally distraught after Nora left him and held onto some of her belongings as momentos, including a sex toy.

Closing Statements

Despite marrying Ethan Ralph, Nora is a somewhat intelligent person. She graduated from med school in England and is working in medical research as of our last update about her. She was also smart enough to leave him as soon as she came to know him irl which is worth acknowledging. She seemed to be a nice enough girl with a good sense of humour who simply fell for the wrong guy at a young age - a foreshadowing of Ethan's next serious relationship.

I don't have much more to say about her than this, but I will leave you with one last point - this is the best woman Ralph could ever hope to be with, and he even persuaded her to marry him... and then he fucked it up. A perfect example of how self-destructive the guy sadly is.

Last edited:

Benzo Samurai

kiwifarms.net
she is the most based person Ralph has been close with during his entire life. He was married to a fucking Moghul descendant atheist to-be-doctor, and now the gunt dabbles around with some memphis ten modern-day lower class white trash. inshallah, i wish her well, the britbongs are gonna need some strong pakistanis for the years to come, not even memeing, hope she stays away from chavs and gunts and marries a respectable conservative-yet-moderate muslim.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
she is the most based person Ralph has been close with during his entire life. He was married to a fucking Moghul descendant atheist to-be-doctor, and now the gunt dabbles around with some memphis ten modern-day lower class white trash. inshallah, i wish her well, the britbongs are gonna need some strong pakistanis for the years to come, not even memeing, hope she stays away from chavs and gunts and marries a respectable conservative-yet-moderate muslim.

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to add that Nora is bisexual according to Ade. Also that another alias is Nora Malik, as evidenced by the [email protected] account that Ralph uses to flag.

Also here is an archive link and text of Ralph's goodbye.
Almost 5 years years ago, I met the best person I’ve ever known. The first time I talked to her was on air, in front of you all. In some ways, it was kind of a fairy tale. But, we’re in real life, as you know. Ordinarily, it wouldn’t really be any of your business what goes on with my marriage, but I’ve always been real with the viewers and readers. So, I’m writing you this statement today.
Nora and I have gotten divorced. We still love and care for each other, and we’ll always be friends. But, we’re headed down two different paths. I used to make fun of these types of statements, and I probably still will. In this case, however, it’s 100% true. Our life together, due to these divergent paths, has simply become unmanageable. There is no smoking gun, or juicy dirt here. It’s just not gonna work and we have to move on.
I’m a tabloid guy, so, I realize how this will be played by some. I do not begrudge them that. I also have no ill will towards Nora. She stuck by me throughout the toughest time in my life and I will always be grateful for that. Now, it’s time for us to part ways, but I absolutely could not have accomplished what I have without her. I wish her the best, as she does me. I could wax poetic about her qualities for quite some time, but, I will just say that she’s awesome and I want her to have all the success in the world.
I guess that’s about it! Thank you for the support. It means a lot to me, as it meant a lot to her over the years. I won’t have much more to say on this topic, well, besides the occasional self-deprecating joke. But, I appreciate you reading this here today.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Ethan Ralph

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m glad someone posted this thread because how a woman like Nora was ever married to Ralph was a great mystery to me. The fact they never lived together and resided in separate countries explains a lot. She was miles above Ralph’s league. He lost the best meal ticket wife he could ever have.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
>but Ethan apparently became paranoid that Andy and Nora were going to fuck. He at some point caught them smoking together and, in his blackout drunken state, was convinced that his fears were coming true. He grabbed Warski by the neck and threatened to kill him.

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to add that Nora is bisexual according to Ade. Also that another alias is Nora Malik, as evidenced by the [email protected] account that Ralph uses to flag.

Also here is an archive link and text of Ralph's goodbye.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Ethan Ralph
I’ve always wondered if “Almost 5 years years ago” is a typo. I’m not a seasoned blogger like Ethan Ralph, so excuse my ignorance.

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net
I’m glad someone posted this thread because how a woman like Nora was ever married to Ralph was a great mystery to me. The fact they never lived together and resided in separate countries explains a lot. She was miles above Ralph’s league. He lost the best meal ticket wife he could ever have.
One of the quarks of human-female evolution is they find a man who is the leader of anything, even groups of loser men, more attractive than than middle rank men, even if that middle rank is with a somewhat respectable group. This is especially true if the woman is involved in the loser scene (in Nora's case it was GG).

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The pictures of Ralph and Nora really highlight how far he's fallen in just five short years. He looks genuinely happy and (relatively) healthy in these photos. Decently groomed, no grey patches, chin/jawline is distinguishable from his neck, shirt not being slowly torn apart by the gunt. Compare that to the few pictures we've got of him and Faith, or the video clips of him and Pantsu where he looks miserable. It's like two completely different people. Nora was the best he could have hoped for, not just in terms of her career or mental stability, but that she did not enable his self-destructive behavior, probably out of genuine care for him.