Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik / Ralph's ex-wife - Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

• DDoS is active again.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I’m glad someone posted this thread because how a woman like Nora was ever married to Ralph was a great mystery to me. The fact they never lived together and resided in separate countries explains a lot. She was miles above Ralph’s league. He lost the best meal ticket wife he could ever have.
THANK YOU! I’m a newcomer to this faggot but it was immediately clear that he hit it out of the park getting with Nora. It’s also pretty obvious that he knows he’ll never do as well as he did nabbing her, and it kills him. Imagine having to keep living when you know you’ve made the biggest mistake you’ll ever make in life. He’s committing suicide in slow-motion and calling it a good time.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
This is definitely rehashing old stuff but does anyone have a source for the claim that Ralph sperged out and assaulted Warski and abused Nora?

Sounds like something that Corey Barnhill (Liar, Pedophile) made up.
Sounds like pretty typical ER behavior to me. The fact that it’s believable says so much about this man child.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I have nothing but good things to say about Nora tbh. I still remember very fondly spending hours with Nora and Ralph during Kavanaugh's hearing. 6000 people watched us for more than 6 hours straight, and we weren't doing anything but watching a congressional hearing.

Nora legit seems to be the best thing that ever happened to Ralph. I thought for the longest time that she grew up and wanted more than Ralph had to offer, but if he did cheat on her that is probably the single biggest mistake he has ever made.

Delicious Diversity

MAH SMILE AND OPTIMISM, GONE! HELP ME GAYDUR!
kiwifarms.net
I have nothing but good things to say about Nora tbh. I still remember very fondly spending hours with Nora and Ralph during Kavanaugh's hearing. 6000 people watched us for more than 6 hours straight, and we weren't doing anything but watching a congressional hearing.

Nora legit seems to be the best thing that ever happened to Ralph. I thought for the longest time that she grew up and wanted more than Ralph had to offer, but if he did cheat on her that is probably the single biggest mistake he has ever made.
Same, and I think it shows from how generally respectful my OP is. There is nothing she ever did or said that I could really mock her for besides dating Ralph, and even then I can forgive it, because she was young and didn't know him as well as we all do now. I saw her plenty of times on the Killstream and she seemed quite pleasant, witty and intelligent. I liked how Ralph would treat her with a level of respect we otherwise never see from him.

Part of me believes if he had never got that felony, he would've moved to England and she would've helped him improve himself by being a good influence and giving him a reason to control his behaviour. Another part of me, the more realistic part perhaps, remains convinced that felony or not he would inevitably sabotage his marriage to her because people don't ever really change. Least of all people with serious addictions.

It's sad, but Nora is better off without him. She's educated in a respectable field and she can find a better man. I wish her the best. :feels:

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net

All the better that she got away from him.

She might be the one and only living person to escape Ralph's Event Horizon.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the prerequisite for ralph to have been with Nora woulda required him to pull a Jim/zidan and just take a huge step back from IBS/internet and streaming hell maybe even give up twitter and have a IRL life.

He s somehow used his clout and charm what little of that there is, to get with ADE, FAITH, and now RETARD.

With out the yes men pay pigs daddy dax's advice etc he coulda transitioned into a more normal and happy life.

@Null I keep seeing your comments about the more older cows like Jim sterling and I think your onto something.

What happens when a person who had a extended adolescence buildt a fan base around something they lose interest in or goes away (like the MLP fandom) Wings, DSP etc They wake up one day surrounded by funco pop shit, empty rx bottles they Go make their shekles by screaming at webcam.

I dont know how much longer you ll run the farms but I wonder if before this place gets sun setted if we ll see older cows sunset themselves