Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik / Ralph's ex-wife - Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

beautiful person

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really glad this thread exists now because Ralph needs to be regularly reminded that Nora was always way too good for him and she had every justification to leave his ass.

She was busting her ass to become a doctor in the UK and he turns around and makes sure he can never move there by becoming a convicted felon, so if she wanted to live with him and still be a doctor she'd have to move to the US and redo all of her schooling through the American system. She sticks with him anyway and acts as his rock through his entire jail sentence, and he pays her back by being openly racist and hanging out with much more hateful open racists, associating with weird Internet goons with such shitty reputations that it starts affecting her reputation and her career prospects, and cheating on her with fucking prostitutes. She put up with a lot more than a lot of women with her intelligence and warmth would have.
I’m glad someone posted this thread because how a woman like Nora was ever married to Ralph was a great mystery to me. The fact they never lived together and resided in separate countries explains a lot. She was miles above Ralph’s league. He lost the best meal ticket wife he could ever have.
I was so confused how Ralph even had a wife, and even more confused when I learned more about her - that she was a medical student, that she lives in the UK, that she's so calm and undramatic for someone in the e-figure scene - up until I found out just how young she is. We've seen now how he gets girls, and it's to cast a wide net via Twitter DMs and grabbing anything that bites. She was probably like a lot of older-teen girls in that she found the attention from a man flattering and had little experience with males and getting positive attention from them.
>but Ethan apparently became paranoid that Andy and Nora were going to fuck. He at some point caught them smoking together and, in his blackout drunken state, was convinced that his fears were coming true. He grabbed Warski by the neck and threatened to kill him.
Ralph's allowed to fuck prostitutes by Nora isn't allowed to fuck Warski. Figures.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, some may disagree. Nora had a non-pompous nice sounding bong accent, she was one of the very very few women to tell a joke that made me laugh, and I'm glad she's away from the pig. A common joke back then was the disparity in presentability when it came to the two. One is doing a degree in medicine and looks alright, the other is some drunken disgusting alcoholic wigger. The dynamics are unrealistic.

It's like when you see a couple that matches in terms of looks (ugly+ugly, average+average etc) and you pay no attention, yet if you see some ugly disgusting fat retard with someone that looks alright, your first thought is "money? power?". We have an absolutely ugly pig coupled with an ok looking Pakistani. If she sheds some kilos and learn good makeup, she can probably aim for a 7. It's not t he unibrow horrorshow we've seen in meme videos. I've met many from that region, they are either very good looking or downright disgusting, applies to men as well. An average looking one is quite rare.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I think it should be easy to prove that Ralph started his relationship with Nora when she was underage.
There is a tweet from Nora where she she confirmed her age and comparing that against when he went to the UK to meet Carl/Milo/Nora, it should show that their relationship started before she was 18.

I currently don't have access to my PC (and won't for the next 2 weeks) so I can't post the screenshot of said tweet to check, maybe someone else has it. However, Carl's Milo stream is still up on his channel, and it is from Jan 5 2016. Ralph ditched Milo/Carl earlier that day to go spend the night with Nora. At this point they already had an established relationship (don't think they had married yet though?), so it started at some point between 2014-2015 when Nora was underage.
There are also a few old GG streams of Ralph screeching at people and Nora is on most of them from 2014-15 you can hear their interactions and it already going on by that point, Most of this is from memory so forgive if I make any mistakes, I know that at least clips from some of those streams were posted in Ralph's thread in the last few months so it might be possible to find some of it.

Hopefully someone has a copy of the tweet I mentioned (Ralph replying to a comment about men/women dating and the age gap between the two and Nora replied "Your wife is 20 years old" or something along those lines) since I won't have access to it for a while.

This is definitely rehashing old stuff but does anyone have a source for the claim that Ralph sperged out and assaulted Warski and abused Nora?
It came from Warski himself I believe? Most likely while he was in Miami and IRL streaming, It should be archived somewhere in Warski's thread, or at least there should be a mention of it there. I'll try to find it since I'm not 100% sure though.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it should be easy to prove that Ralph started his relationship with Nora when she was underage.
There is a tweet from Nora where she she confirmed her age and comparing that against when he went to the UK to meet Carl/Milo/Nora, it should show that their relationship started before she was 18.

I currently don't have access to my PC (and won't for the next 2 weeks) so I can't post the screenshot of said tweet to check, maybe someone else has it. However, Carl's Milo stream is still up on his channel, and it is from Jan 5 2016. Ralph ditched Milo/Carl earlier that day to go spend the night with Nora. At this point they already had an established relationship (don't think they had married yet though?), so it started at some point between 2014-2015 when Nora was underage.
There are also a few old GG streams of Ralph screeching at people and Nora is on most of them from 2014-15 you can hear their interactions and it already going on by that point, Most of this is from memory so forgive if I make any mistakes, I know that at least clips from some of those streams were posted in Ralph's thread in the last few months so it might be possible to find some of it.

Hopefully someone has a copy of the tweet I mentioned (Ralph replying to a comment about men/women dating and the age gap between the two and Nora replied "Your wife is 20 years old" or something along those lines) since I won't have access to it for a while.

It came from Warski himself I believe? Most likely while he was in Miami and IRL streaming, It should be archived somewhere in Warski's thread, or at least there should be a mention of it there. I'll try to find it since I'm not 100% sure though.
Think it's even simpler. Ralph says the first time he talked to her on stream was on her 18th birthday, 'See, she was of age', hints at some prior interaction. If she was just a fan of the show, seems odd that she would have waited until her birthday to call the first time. No one asks the age of the callers before putting them on. She would have called in regardless of her age if she was a fan. It would only be an issue if there was a romantic relationship.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Well, some may disagree. Nora had a non-pompous nice sounding bong accent, she was one of the very very few women to tell a joke that made me laugh, and I'm glad she's away from the pig. A common joke back then was the disparity in presentability when it came to the two. One is doing a degree in medicine and looks alright, the other is some drunken disgusting alcoholic wigger. The dynamics are unrealistic.

It's like when you see a couple that matches in terms of looks (ugly+ugly, average+average etc) and you pay no attention, yet if you see some ugly disgusting fat retard with someone that looks alright, your first thought is "money? power?". We have an absolutely ugly pig coupled with an ok looking Pakistani. If she sheds some kilos and learn good makeup, she can probably aim for a 7. It's not t he unibrow horrorshow we've seen in meme videos. I've met many from that region, they are either very good looking or downright disgusting, applies to men as well. An average looking one is quite rare.
She is or was a Christopher Cantwell fan, so not that smart.

But amongst the pack of tards, she's the most successful

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
One of the quarks of human-female evolution is they find a man who is the leader of anything, even groups of loser men, more attractive than than middle rank men, even if that middle rank is with a somewhat respectable group. This is especially true if the woman is involved in the loser scene (in Nora's case it was GG).
I have a slight problem with this: Ethan wasn't even a loud voice in GamerGate. He was mocked, derided, most people refused to work with him (there's ample evidence of that), and the only people he got working for him wound up committing homicide or were just proven losers. I think he might have sold himself to her as something he wasn't.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I have a slight problem with this: Ethan wasn't even a loud voice in GamerGate. He was mocked, derided, most people refused to work with him (there's ample evidence of that), and the only people he got working for him wound up committing homicide or were just proven losers. I think he might have sold himself to her as something he wasn't.
Ralph's tale is that he simply slid into her DMs when she was 17 (so an impressionable retard) and used whatever small clout he had to impress her. I mean, he basically did the same thing to Faith but in Nora's case he didn't stick a bun in the oven.

twozero

Major league swagout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's tale is that he simply slid into her DMs when she was 17 (so an impressionable retard) and used whatever small clout he had to impress her. I mean, he basically did the same thing to Faith but in Nora's case he didn't stick a bun in the oven.
I’m quite frankly surprised it worked for Faith now that he can only really brag about income in terms of lemons.

The divorce seems like the best outcome for Nora at least, Ralph’s implosions would really fuck up her career trajectory.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I’m quite frankly surprised it worked for Faith now that he can only really brag about income in terms of lemons.

The divorce seems like the best outcome for Nora at least, Ralph’s implosions would really fuck up her career trajectory.
If anyone with legal expertise like @AnOminous could speak to this, would she be owed anything through a proper divorce? Is there some clause because she's not a US citizen? Was it an annulment?

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If anyone with legal expertise like @AnOminous could speak to this, would she be owed anything through a proper divorce? Is there some clause because she's not a US citizen? Was it an annulment?
I don't know if he had enough that they had anything to fight over in court. She might have been the breadwinner for all I know in which case Gunt will never be that lucky again.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
She was busting her ass to become a doctor in the UK and he turns around and makes sure he can never move there by becoming a convicted felon, so if she wanted to live with him and still be a doctor she'd have to move to the US and redo all of her schooling through the American system
Just want to chime in on this. I have a family member who came over from Ireland and was two years out of his residency in Dublin. Graduated from the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, All he had to do was residency and that was abbreviated. Nora wouldn't have had to redo all her schooling because western medical schools are close to universal in what they teach, but she would have had to redo her residency, which would be like having to go through basic training or something else equivalent to it again.

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
Just want to chime in on this. I have a family member who came over from Ireland and was two years out of his residency in Dublin. Graduated from the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, All he had to do was residency and that was abbreviated. Nora wouldn't have had to redo all her schooling because western medical schools are close to universal in what they teach, but she would have had to redo her residency, which would be like having to go through basic training or something else equivalent to it again.

He should have had to go to medical school all over again. Being a doctor for Irishmen is different than doctoring normals. He's basically an up jumped veterinarian.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's allowed to fuck prostitutes by Nora isn't allowed to fuck Warski. Figures.
It is an insecurity thing. Ralph's got a major inferiority complex which should be obvious to all, especially given the thin skin and the pettiness. Ralph doesn't want an inexperienced partner to sleep with someone else due to an inferiority complex that the new person would be better in bed/a more attentive lover than he believes himself to be. Sex probably wasn't going to happen, but the possibilty that sex could happen, and that it would be better than what Ralph could do, would have driven him crazy.

The problem for Ralph with infidelity isn't the breaking of word or trust with a partner, it is the possibility that his partner's infidelity could lead to the partner coming around to the belief Ralph is sub-par compared to other people.

It wouldn't have just been sex either. The possibility that someone could be more charming/interesting/fun/pleasant to be around than Ralph for his partner would spark the green fires of jealousy and drive him to acting out. Ultimately this type of stuff would put any partner off, especially as they grow older and mature. Throw is all the extra guntage it is a miracle Nora didn't bail long before she did.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He should have had to go to medical school all over again. Being a doctor for Irishmen is different than doctoring normals. He's basically an up jumped veterinarian.
Look, just because the answer to every ailment in Ireland is "drink more whiskey" doesn't mean that our medicine doesn't work. I mean we're still around.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Nora seemed like the only person ralph ever truly liked, wont say loved since despite his fixation hes as greedy and as pig like as ever but nora was his co-sow, she at first liked the show enough to cohost. she liked some of the stuff ralph does and got him interested in things like very shallow end brit politics. shes the only one ralph ever ever defended for her (albeit mistaking vaush calling out his hypocrisy as an unprovoked attack after actually attacking vaushs gf) instead of defending her as a status symbol like his "hot eighteen year old" piglet. nora left and its the biggest fall in ralphs life, not only that but imagine the only girl youve had this fixation for (to the point your warped mind would call it love) and she slowly becomes less physical intimate with you during her visits, she stops liking or caring about things like your show as she matures and your show goes in a direction thats decidedly hostile to her, and then finally just leaves you,

youre 35 and you have nothing in terms of personal relationships, even zidan fucking left. all you have now is the human piss pot fucking gaytor! youre thirty five and fucking gaytor the human fucking sound board is your only companion. not only that but youre this far into your life and you dont even have time to rebuild because youre fucking dying in less than half a decade at most, but not only that but people are fucking with you constantly, but not only that but all your fake friendships are exposed as fake to the point you have to pay fucking gaytor to talk to you. listen you cry about nora and read you your threa- subforum. BUT NOT ONLY THAT, no now you contracted fucking covid lessening your already horrifically short life span by more than half AND your thanksgiving is spent trying to abandon your dying mother and your christmas being financially raped and cuckolded by some meth whore teen you abducted to fill the void.

i salute you nora for singlehandidly psychologically smashing this little piglets porous pea brain in and making him gobble it up like the trash eating manlet he is.