Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik / Ralph's ex-wife - Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
A green card for her and a free ride for him to grift off of her job ability as an MD.
I could be misremembering, but I think she was dead set against moving to the States. Pretty sure the plan was for them to live in the UK, until Ralph fucked that up, like Ralph is known to do.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
THANK YOU! I’m a newcomer to this faggot but it was immediately clear that he hit it out of the park getting with Nora. It’s also pretty obvious that he knows he’ll never do as well as he did nabbing her, and it kills him. Imagine having to keep living when you know you’ve made the biggest mistake you’ll ever make in life. He’s committing suicide in slow-motion and calling it a good time.
I think he knows this, but has a very different view than the obvious landing a doctor who genuinely seems to care about him perception we all have. My theory is that he regrets losing a wife who provided him the occasional free vaginal access pass who was usually in a totally different country, and also asleep at the hour he was typically smoking out the local colored ladies for a chance at a handie or blowie if he was particularly lucky

Edit: good Lord, is editing a post to include a second quoted post a nightmare in the new editor

Anyway @JewBacca is somewhat correct. Nora decided she did not want to move to the US after having visited Ethan. This was before he was property doxed, so this makes a ton more sense in hindsight

Last edited:

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Wait, those jungle fever thirst tweets are from when he was married? I’m not surprised but fucking ew.
That's a good question, I don't know. I just assumed he never stopped with hitting up the local weed enthusiasts.

I was going to say "he probably just did it more discreetly than blasting it out to Twitter" , but he was already on an alt account for those. The tweets were 2014... so, it'd have been right around the time they were getting e-together

We do know that Ethan Ralph doesn't turn down vaginas he can weasel his way into somehow and he also didn't have direct spousal supervision for most of the marriage, so you're really just throwing your money away betting against that one

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
We do know that Ethan Ralph doesn't turn down vaginas he can weasel his way into somehow and he also didn't have direct spousal supervision for most of the marriage, so you're really just throwing your money away betting against that one
Guys who were bullied or just straight up ignored and didn’t get action in high school almost never have the self-control to turn down new pussy as an adult, even if it is likely to cost them everything. Look at how Reethan fucked his life just to get a pedophile tranny’s lolicon-loving sloppy seconds. He even bragged about it to the pedo tranny, like he won a prize.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys who were bullied or just straight up ignored and didn’t get action in high school almost never have the self-control to turn down new pussy as an adult, even if it is likely to cost them everything. Look at how Reethan fucked his life just to get a pedophile tranny’s lolicon-loving sloppy seconds. He even bragged about it to the pedo tranny, like he won a prize.
Ralph and Dax prove there are ways of getting a reasonably respectable amount of pussy (albeit of low quality) that are immensely more pathetic than even being an incel.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Eh I ve see dudes with low six figgie incomes stay faithful to their wives while never scoring in highschool. (one of them is pretty good looking too)

Looking at Gamergate 5 years on. I think a pre internet analog for nora/ralph would be some local scene (like the local band scene) and some edgy teenager getting in good with the leader of the band. Goes off to college. The band hits a few high spots before flaming out, said teenager out grows it and moves on.

Same with all the people attacted to gamergate NOT MAKING ANY FUCKING GAMES

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Eh I ve see dudes with low six figgie incomes stay faithful to their wives while never scoring in highschool. (one of them is pretty good looking too)
79305568-B3F6-4012-8E9E-E37F010F9ABF.jpeg

I mean I didn’t say all of them.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
FATima :smug:

I'm kind of interested in what she is up to now. I could honestly see her having transitioned from being a reactionary anti-sjw into more of a centre-left leaning person similar to ShoeOnHead, Chris Raygun and MundaneMatt. It probably helps that white nationalism, anti-sjw's and gamergate all remind her off the alcoholic gunt.

It's not as if shes ever gonna be allowed into the ethnostate.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know they are really old ads, but surprised no one's put up shopped Fatima cigarettes. I would, but there are much better people who do that. It's all right there:
'All America is now smoking this pleasing 'Turkish Blend' - must be that it gives better satisfaction. Have you had the pleasure?"

fatima.jpg