• "Believe me, if that snake didn't want to be fucked, you'd know it"

FB 10/12 - How to build trust

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by MoogleVoodoo, Oct 12, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.
  1. I trust you Christine.

Now where is Q&A 2?

• Winner Winner x 7
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead The majority of Hell's inhabitants are troons

kiwifarms.is
  2. Building trust to Chris is giving out every embarrassing hurtful truthlevel piece of information you can humanly think of to a complete stranger.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 5
    RoboticRichardSimmons

RoboticRichardSimmons Robotic Weight Saint
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. It seems that everytime makes a Facebook post trying to show off his wisdom towards basic life principles, something happens within a week to show his utter ineptitude at that principle, making an ass out of him.

Of course there’s already enough documented proof to immediately disprove any notion that he has any grasp on any life principle, let alone the ability to lecture others upon it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Squealer the Animalist

Squealer the Animalist Can turn black into white

kiwifarms.is
  4. You can trust me Chris. We should face to face some time.

• Feels Feels x 1
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState NEET Little Blue Fidget Spinner That's Right 4 U!

kiwifarms.is
  5. Chris is a great problem solver. Remember that time he figured out where to put the coffee maker so it could be close to an outlet yet still close to a source of water? He solved the fuck out of that problem.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle

kiwifarms.is
  6. A good way to earn trust with a woman from how Chris teaches us is when she says don't touch her go right for the motorboat.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. sydnee saga when

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    UncleMoeLester

UncleMoeLester it will be like the good ol days after 9/11

kiwifarms.is
  8. If I remember correctly that one was actually Barb's fault. The house was so cluttered he didn't have much of a choice.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. If I recall the true and honest information correctly, that one was actually Keurig's fault.

• Winner x 11
    • Agree x 3
    • DRINK x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative x 1
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead The majority of Hell's inhabitants are troons

kiwifarms.is
  10. Chris seems to think basic human decency requires rewards. It probably has something to do with Barb's parenting strategy.

Barb: "How many people did you try to rape today Chris?"
    Chris: "None."
    Barb: "YOU get a cookie!"

• Winner x 8
    • Agree x 2
    • Feels x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    The Lizard Queen

The Lizard Queen Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.

kiwifarms.is
  11. Words are powerful. Actions are even more so.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    everythingisawkward999

everythingisawkward999 I'm probably really tired.

kiwifarms.is
  12. I don't know about building trust, but Chris sure knows how to destroy it.

• Winner Winner x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Did Chris give out his Facebook password again? I can't believe someone would be this un-self-aware.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.is
  14. Not really. Chris plugged an extension cord into the bathroom then ran it through top of the door where it would become damaged and frayed whenever someone used the bathroom. It's worth noting that at this time his bedroom was unoccupied and most likely had plenty of outlets. Barb is the main reason the fire shot up like crazy though.

Barb provided the fire hazard and Chris provided the fire.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #34 Batman VS Tony Danza, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle

kiwifarms.is
  15. kiwifarms.is
  16. OMG someone needs to convince him to do makeup reviews!

• Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    muh_moobs

muh_moobs Lord of mspaint shitposts

kiwifarms.is
  17. You know what builds a lot of trust? Having the weens hack into your lover's Facebook account from idiotically signing onto the farms knowing you're practically one of the main targets.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. upload_2017-10-12_22-47-54.png

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    KickTheAutisticWorldChamp

KickTheAutisticWorldChamp I'll school ya. I'll take ya to town.

kiwifarms.is
  19. One way to build trust is to promise to have a Classic, CWC Original Rugby Shirt professionally repaired, then (after talking to real alterations experts and the like) make a True & Honest video if you sewing it together with your soft lil hands.

Also, Sydnee, whoever you are, I love you. As a friend. But I still love you.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. More Solid Advice From Chris.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is