Sonichu FB 6/11/17 - Chris Apologizes Very Much - and wants your fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
The reason Chris is all of a sudden into Sonichu fan art is because a Planet Dolan guy drew some for him after chris tweeted his pages.

Anybody involved in Planet Dolan is cancerous, there's actually something pretty annoying about them passively encouraging Chris with this nonsense.

Despite this being hard to read, it is kind of interesting to see him actually asking people to send him fan art. I'm not too sure why he wants it but it's probably so he'll feel all warm and special like others have said in this thread or because he's remembered just how much hard work it is to draw Sonichu content and wants to use fan art to plug some of the gaps in his new Patreon obligations.

The funny thing is that all Chris is doing is reminding people to message him and email him with unflattering fan art or Asperchu content. I highly doubt that he'll actually receive much in the way of positive, fresh content. Or at the very least he shouldn't.

All this stuff is doing is making me regret wanting Chris to go back to Sonichu so badly. I'd rather he burned through the tugboat he got last Tuesday and was desperately begging for 'no donations lower than a dollar,' again already to be honest.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
Anybody involved in Planet Dolan is cancerous, there's actually something pretty annoying about them passively encouraging Chris with this nonsense.

Despite this being hard to read, it is kind of interesting to see him actually asking people to send him fan art. I'm not too sure why he wants it but it's probably so he'll feel all warm and special like others have said in this thread or because he's remembered just how much hard work it is to draw Sonichu content and wants to use fan art to plug some of the gaps in his new Patreon obligations.

The funny thing is that all Chris is doing is reminding people to message him and email him with unflattering fan art or Asperchu content. I highly doubt that he'll actually receive much in the way of positive, fresh content. Or at the very least he shouldn't.

All this stuff is doing is making me regret wanting Chris to go back to Sonichu so badly. I'd rather he burned through the tugboat he got last Tuesday and was desperately begging for 'no donations lower than a dollar,' again already to be honest.

I dunno this kind of reminds me of discussing the Star Wars Disney buyout with a friend a few years ago. I asked him he was cool with the inevitable saturation of Star Wars movies sure to come. His response was he'd always prefer more Star Wars than less of it.

I kind of feel that way about Sonichu. I'm so sick of begging and Chris trying to sell relics for bullshit prices because morons told him too.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
I dunno this kind of reminds me of discussing the Star Wars Disney buyout with a friend a few years ago. I asked him he was cool with the inevitable saturation of Star Wars movies sure to come. His response was he'd always prefer more Star Wars than less of it.

I kind of feel that way about Sonichu. I'm so sick of begging and Chris trying to sell relics for bullshit prices because morons told him too.
IDK, you can have too much of a good thing, look at Marvel movies.
Plus, this isn't even top comedy Chris. Top comedy Chris is him doing weird and dumb shit in front of a camera, either yelling at a troll or trying to seduce a troll who's posing as a woman. Sonichu's fine, but I kinda feel like the concept of Sonichu is more interesting than the comic itself. It has its moments, but it's mostly really dull.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
Don't apologize to people who don't exist. APOLOGIZE TO SORBET!

Hate to say it. We haven't gotten da update about poor sorbet since late may-early june, so I think sorbet may have been assimilated into the horde. I really hope not; poor kitten should have been able to life a peaceful life, one without a gender confused idiot being his caretaker. RIP sorbet, wherever your furry face may be.

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
>have a thread where I make kiwi farmers into sonichu's/rosechu's
>wonders what would happen if one of them "accidentally" sneaks in.

Not gonna happen obvi but it's funny to think about some random kiwi making a cameo in sonichu lol

Last edited:
unflattering fan art

He is free to pick from any of the fan art I posted in the Fan Art Thread.

Like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.