February 8th shooting and hostage situation in Thailand by Soldier Jakraphanth Thomma -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net

There are reports of him livestreaming things but if there is footage from the shooter himself I can't find it.

1581169832873.png1581169841853.png1581169847539.png1581169860002.png1581169865094.png

MechanicusAdmin

Cheese is just a loaf of miIk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was just about to post about this, you're quick Jersh.

Archived
Archived
Archived

Last edited by a moderator:

gentoofag

kiwifarms.net

Translated by some thailander on /pol/: "I'm very tired, can't pull the trigger anymore."

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thai produced HK33 made under licence from HK. I believe it is his service rifle he is using.
From video two, I can't really tell for victim one, but victim two looks like a center mass shot, as does victim 3. Victim 4 (bike helmet guy) looks like it might be a head shot. That kinda fits with it being his service rifle since all of those hits imply someone with at least some marginal training.

Hamsteroid

:hamflex:
kiwifarms.net

Captain Manning

Tears in the rain.
kiwifarms.net
Really hard to tell, but it almost sounds as if the shooter is firing with a bolt action rifle.

Edit:
The weapon shown though is a H&K G3 though, which is a semi-automatic.
The G3 is actually select fire.

But that's not what it is.

It's an HK33 (note the curved mag), which is select fire, 5.56mm, and the service rife of the Royal Thai Army (or the license built derivative, which they call the Type 11). If he's a soldier, that may be where he got the fucking thing.

In the video just posted now, you can hear him firing bursts.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
From video two, I can't really tell for victim one, but victim two looks like a center mass shot, as does victim 3. Victim 4 (bike helmet guy) looks like it might be a head shot. That kinda fits with it being his service rifle since all of those hits imply someone with at least some marginal training.
Vic 2 looks to have been a passenger on one of the bikes and may have gotten hit secondarily.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The G3 is actually select fire.

But that's not what it is.

It's an HK33 (note the curved mag), which is select fire, 5.56mm, and the service rife of the Royal Thai Army (or the license built derivative, which they call the Type 11). If he's a soldier, that may be where he got the fucking thing.

In the video just posted now, you can hear him firing bursts.
Yeah I'm almost certain you're right. I think the sound I was hearing in video one was a reload. Either way, it seems as if he picked close targets first, and moved out, which is pretty standard in infantry training in most armies, so it does seem like he was a soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None