Culture Female Booty Slapping Championship launched in Russia after success of Male Slapping Championships - The sport of king and the king of sports.

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

LegoTugboat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Booty Slapping Championships' launched in Russia after success of face slapping craze

Russian women are competing in a new backside slapping tournament, following the sensational rise of the male face slapping competitions.

In March, the 'Male Slapping Championships' in Siberia went viral across the world as the concussion-inducing face slaps drew interest from athletes and podcast host Joe Rogan.

The new female variant - 'The Booty Slapping Championships' - saw women whacking each other's bottoms on stage at the Yashankin Cup in Siberia.

They attempt to hit each other's rear ends so hard that they cause their opponent to step forward, much less brutal than the men's face slapping which requires a competitor to submit.

The women's championships took place alongside another variation of the bizarre men's sport, with competitors hitting each other's bare shoulders.

Many of the competitors were super fit models who spend much of their time honing their buttocks to withstand the onslaught at competition, RT reported.

One of the victors at the tournament was Anastasia Zolotaya who is known to work tirelessly on her figure, often doing squats to toughen her backside.

Many other similar male slapping tournaments have now been seen across Russia, but it remains to be seen whether 'The Booty Slapping Championships' will find wider appeal.

Vasily Kamotsky became an internet sensation earlier this year when the hulking bearded man won 30,000 rubles (£350 or $466) with his battering at the slapping tournament.

The competition formed part of the Siberian Power Show, a two-day extravaganza which also featured pole dancing and 'mass wrestling'.

The slap championship was timetabled as a two-hour event on the second day of the Power Show.

Tickets to the Krasnoyarsk showpiece cost 400 rubles (five pounds, or six U.S. dollars).

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
This sport is truly why Russians are superior to any form of western eurotrash.

This is another great sport started by east europeans.

Group MMA.

Oh my God, you beautiful bastard I love you! This is the shit. "Warriors, come out and plaaaay~" I want to see a match with the fighters dressed like the movie.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
This sport is truly why Russians are superior to any form of western eurotrash.

Oh my God, you beautiful bastard I love you! This is the shit. "Warriors, come out and plaaaay~" I want to see a match with the fighters dressed like the movie.
Yeah, people see this shit and that's what they think.

But you'd be wrong to think that all russians are these hardy fighters.

Don't forget they have larp nerds too.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino