Culture Female Booty Slapping Championship launched in Russia after success of Male Slapping Championships - The sport of king and the king of sports.

Some JERK

Takin' all the pretty girls.
kiwifarms.net
Wait... wait... hold on...

You're going to tell me that even though women, booties and slapping things all predate the domestication of the horse by hundreds of thousands of years, that this is just now becomming a sport but horse racing has been around for almost a millennia?

Every single one of us should be deeply ashamed right now.

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
Must confess I find this a bit weird. I mean, Why? But I guess I think that about most things.
In any case, like a lot of things involving Russia it will soon include allegations of doping and the leading slapper will end up poisoned by novichok.
It does remind me of a fad in the UK a few years ago when people - usually comely young women - would walk up to total strangers and slap them on the face, while their friends filmed it. They thought this assault was hilarious. Apparently. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_slapping]
A friend of mine was slapped - and he decked the bitch. Her friends thought this was over the top, she was unconscious so couldn't say too much. PC Plod, loitering near by, did not think the response out of line and told them to F off. My friend had just returned from dealing with terrorists in Iraq and he was a little on edge.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
This infographic states that men having sex with small girls isn't rape, that men punching people in the face is funny, and that only rich men get cancer. It's not trying to make a bad point but it definitely ends up doing that.
The only way you could think it states those things is if you believe that kicking men in the balls is fine because it's "funny" and that women fucking underaged boys isn't rape. I'm not even sure how you extrapolated "only rich men get cancer" since it's very clearly money around the woman to represent research funding for breast cancer as compared to prostate.

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
I love you
Ok since you liked them, here is one more.

I don't know exactly how accurate the following information is, but apparently they also have these events where they fuck off into the woods and give one team a day or two to build fortifications and the other team tries to take it.

With complete disregard to safety, they throw down heavy logs of wood on top of people in this video for example (examples at 0:27, 1:48, 3:08 )

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
Those women seem to have no skills whatsoever. It would appear that I have no other choice but to go to Russia and open the first booty slapping gym.

See that technique, he twists his upper body and throws his entire weight into the slap, now apply the same time to ass-slapping, go low, put some mass and force behind it and someone could...

Do they follow the Olympic gender guidelines/testing or is the competition only open to women?

Last edited:

not william stenchever

Why do insane cyborgs keep calling me Willy?
kiwifarms.net
Ok since you liked them, here is one more.

I don't know exactly how accurate the following information is, but apparently they also have these events where they fuck off into the woods and give one team a day or two to build fortifications and the other team tries to take it.

With complete disregard to safety, they throw down heavy logs of wood on top of people in this video for example (examples at 0:27, 1:48, 3:08 )

I didn't know that I needed this in my life

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino