Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

• DDoS is active again.

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has been keeping his Amazon wish list updated, even though the last time he tried to share a link was in winter 2018. The items he's added since include Transformers, MLP- and Pokemon-themed card protector sleeves, a D&D manual, a FitBit, and DVD sets. Maybe he's only sharing with paypigs, but only a few are marked purchased. Or maybe he's just using it for his own reference. Also the MLP movie that was added and marked purchased is a Region 2 DVD, not meant to be played on North American DVD players.

Attachments

• screenshot-www.amazon.com-2020.07.22(1).png
    screenshot-www.amazon.com-2020.07.22(1).png
    939.8 KB · Views: 416

Princess Robee

kiwifarms.net
Chris has been keeping his Amazon wish list updated, even though the last time he tried to share a link was in winter 2018. The items he's added since include Transformers, MLP- and Pokemon-themed card protector sleeves, a D&D manual, a FitBit, and DVD sets. Maybe he's only sharing with paypigs, but only a few are marked purchased. Or maybe he's just using it for his own reference. Also the MLP movie that was added and marked purchased is a Region 2 DVD, not meant to be played on North American DVD players.
Also that AD&D manual is from first edition, which uses outdated, complicated rules that would make Chris's head explode. Furthermore if Chris really wants a copy he could get one on DriveThruRPG for a fraction of the price.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Wait wut?

AD&D manual?!

WHAT THE FUCK?

Never mind the fact that Chris is too dumb for AD&D and would be every DMs or players nightmare.

What the fuck is he doing with it and how did that even get on his radar?!

It could be that Chris just heard about it, or picked up on it as a part of nerd culture, but I doubt that since he’s oblivious as fuck.

So what are we dealing with here?

Sockness trying to “teach him some magic” or something?

A new idea guy who has managed to stay off the radar so far?

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait wut?

AD&D manual?!

WHAT THE FUCK?

Never mind the fact that Chris is too dumb for AD&D and would be every DMs or players nightmare.

What the fuck is he doing with it and how did that even get on his radar?!

It could be that Chris just heard about it, or picked up on it as a part of nerd culture, but I doubt that since he’s oblivious as fuck.

So what are we dealing with here?

Sockness trying to “teach him some magic” or something?

A new idea guy who has managed to stay off the radar so far?
He briefly got into it a few months ago.

jawsome

It was always too late.
kiwifarms.net

Does he know he can watch Frasier on Hulu (currently) for free or does he not care? Need to have the proof of fandom in case Kelsey Grammer shows up at his place unannounced and demands to see DVD or Blu-Ray collection.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suppose he got that DnD book not knowing what to buy? Maybe he had vague memories of seeing this edition as a kid?

I think that has to be it. You only love first edition if you grew up playing and DMing first edition like me. It's too hard (and to be fair, in many ways limited) for today's gamer kids.

D_Tractor

اجعل أفغانستان عظيمة مرة أخرى
kiwifarms.net
The only shocking things are Friends and Frazier dvd sets. That shit is for fucking normies. Did he think Cole Smithey lived in the Friends universe? Was he planning to study them to imitate a popular 90s dude with a bunch of quirky friends? And what explains the C64 nostalgia? Those things were made long before he could even talk.

You're a fucking nigger monkey, Frasier. Sick of you, nigger monkey. Go fuck yourself. Fucking nigger monkey.

Blue_Snow

You know who else have a W.A.P.? MY MOM!
kiwifarms.net
he's such a downie. they reprinted D&D 2.0, so he's paying for an old copy. also, the group he plays with uses 5.0 and not 2.0. also, 89.00 for a used copy is way too high. christ, he's an idiot.

Last edited:

Clostridium Botulinum

So good you'll be stunned!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he's such a downie. they reprinted D&D 2.0, so he's paying for an old copy. also, the group he plays with uses 5.0 and not 2.0. also, 89.00 for a used copy is way too high. christ, he's an idiot.

Wouldn't surprise me if barb's genetic influence of "it's older, so it's classic and better" is rubbing off here.

Clostridium Botulinum

So good you'll be stunned!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the hell plays dnd and hasn’t heard of the trove?
Chis is that kid in high school that sees something the popular kids or another group do something and then goes home and pesters his parents in to enabling it.

Then again, Chris hasn't matured past HS emotionally, IF we're being generous.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Chris retardation and general mental state have reached a level where I’m pretty sure that his interest in AD&D comes from the same place as his interest in crystals and alternative dimensions.

In other words: Chris thinks/hopes that AD&D to some degree is interchangeable with an actual magic book, or worst case scenario: Will make him more “psychic”.

I mean... The step from “This rock will make me more lucky/intuitive/healthier” to “this book will life the dimensional curtain a bit more!”

I wonder if he has ever heard of “The Secret”, and what further mental degradation that one could potentially cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.