Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@The American Hedgehog Popped up in my feed tonight. Everything seems to be listed a month ago. Signatures match past pictures.

This storefront is fake. It was set up by someone trying to scam money. He mailed Chris a box of junk and paid him $190 to sign everything, then when he got the box back, he listed it pretending it was Chris's stuff.

box.png

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Chris can sell the house and make a tidy profit in this market.

He may get another year or two out of this.

If he is smart.
It's not his house to sell and it smells like mold and his ass, so I doubt there's a real market. Weens can't afford to buy that termite infested paper weight.

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, Chris wants the "Friends" and "Frasier" DVDs. I bet Chris fantasizes about living in the "Friends" universe as their adorable, hip, and setsy neighbor with huge knockers while in the Frasier's universe, he's Frasier's girlfriend with a fake British accent and huge knockers. Either way, he doesn't understand what's happening on either show, but he thinks he does.
If Chris was on Friends he'd be a mixture of that ballroom dancing janitor and Mr Heckles.

Jeff_the_Thriller

Sogg Mead Mugg - like Shrek but drunker
kiwifarms.net
I think Chris can sell the house and make a tidy profit in this market.

He may get another year or two out of this.

If he is smart.
Barb took out a reverse mortgage. The house doesn't belong to them. It belongs to the bank. The only hope Chris has of making any money is to continue the comics. That's the only thing "fans" want, not a lame card game or a signed Maxi pad Barb used in 1978.

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
Barb took out a reverse mortgage. The house doesn't belong to them. It belongs to the bank. The only hope Chris has of making any money is to continue the comics. That's the only thing "fans" want, not a lame card game or a signed Maxi pad Barb used in 1978.
Holy fuck. They are screwed LOL. Reverse mortgage is so much worse than home equity. Barb might as well as hand over the key right now lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.