Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what it takes to sell a house? Most people use realtors and there's usually some paperwork and inspection involved. It's not easy even for a non-hoarder home.

Pvt. Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised Chris hasn't tried to sell more stuff close to Xmas. Hasn't he begged for a PS5 yet?
I think one of the reasons why Chris tone down on the begging and gifts is because he switched from material escapism to spiritual escapism. Before the whole idea guy shit, all Chris does is surround himself with toys and games to drown out the pain and loneliness, now it's all about magic stones and meditation etc. Chris is most probably high off of the sonic mods right now. All he does all day is self insert himself into those mods to preoccupied himself.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I think one of the reasons why Chris tone down on the begging and gifts is because he switched from material escapism to spiritual escapism. Before the whole idea guy shit, all Chris does is surround himself with toys and games to drown out the pain and loneliness, now it's all about magic stones and meditation etc. Chris is most probably high off of the sonic mods right now. All he does all day is self insert himself into those mods to preoccupied himself.
He's still materialistic. Like you said now it's magic stones. I still believe he buys toys, now he just learn to keep quiet about it.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Tweet.jpg

Fausto

What could this be?
kiwifarms.net
Is it even Chris making the medallions or are those weirdos at Preator just trying to make a quick buck with their shitty knockoff Sonichu medallions?

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I know in the cart doesn't mean they've been purchased, but if he's making over $1200 so far with these, good for him. Unless someone's scamming the money, that's kind of sad and funny at the same time.View attachment 1995198

Is he painting these gold or is the actual clay material gold?

Because if it's the latter...these things will not hold together for long. The bonding between the gold stuff and the actual medium will be too weak and simply existing will eventually cause it to crumble into dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.