Flamenco - fat titted faggot

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
You should have kept listening. He demolished Flam.
I tought all flamenco did was listeing to autistic debates but he got dominated not just intellectually but just with KOP sheer precsence. By queen of pole an actuall homosexual

Fagmenco actually ran defence force for Ralph using Rand angle baby as a weapon. KOP then brings up all of the sick shit he has ever done and Flamenco tries to deflect by saying when has he ever viewed Ralph as a moral pillar?

That is such a retarded argument for two reasons first of you dont need to view someone as a moralparagon to criticize their shitty actions. As evident by your 400 streams on breadtubers you fucking sped.
Second is if the standard is that we dont view Ralph as a moral pillar and therefore not worth caring about, why would you give a fuck about anything Ralph does? Why do you care if he bullies this other faggot on twitter or flaggs teaclips. Why does it matter if hes a hypocrite by your standards hes not a moral pillar.

KOP then just mogs him by telling him that nobody is here for your gay gatortime and the people wants bloodsports! KOP THE PEOPLES CHAMP! :semperfidelis:

Honestly do not see the point of this stream. Flamenco isn't involved in Gunt's current flagging situation, so why bother talking about it if you have nothing interesting to say? I personally closed the stream since it sounds like he's inviting other people to talk about nothing.
he talked about it cause all his videos come from kiwifarms and that was the talk of the farms so of course he had to make a stream about it.

Big moth tiddies

Anyone got a light?
kiwifarms.net
The fact that anyone expected Flamenco to do anything but waffle about and make mealymouth statements that add up to "I don't really have much to say. While you're here, watch me play this mmo for fags and troons!" is baffling to me.
Flamenco has always been a convictionless faggot, and to make matters worse, he's too boring to even be a lolcow. Let him rot in obscurity, doomed to appear on z tier youtuber streams. It's all he deserves.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
You should have kept listening. He demolished Flam.
COPE
1622257740697.png
1622262119060.png
?

1622262408844.png

Last edited:

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
No it couldnt be aplied to Queen of pole you fucking idiot cause he didnt stick to Ralph after he did horrible shit. He didnt sell out his integrity for sheckels. He ran a train on your ass fagmenco you couldnt answer any of his questions.

The reason people want you to call out Ralph, @Flamenco is cause hes worse then all of the people you continously alog. Hes worse then Vaush, worse then Xanderthal, hes worse then Destiny. He contiously makes himself an embarssment to everything and everyone around him. Hes someone leftwingers can point to as a scapegoat and say see thats how they all are! He has horrid opinions about women and sexuality. The only thing that dictates what woman he sleeps with is the letter of the law.

The man cares about nothing except money and is willing to sell everyone and everything for it. He has no convictions or morals. Hell just yesterday he had no problem with Dax herrera saying underage pussy is americas greatest resource and then he sperged out 2 seconds later when chaggot said faggot.

But the best reason for you to call him out is cause it would be fucking funny.
Some people including me have hope for you to finally grow a fucking backbone and not be viewed as Ethan Ralphs beta bitch.

Last edited: