Flamenco - fat titted faggot

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Green danger has a based take on teaclips atleast! But its for all the wrong reaons. But he made one good point the whole akilla vs Sargon case as some people seem to think that its a carte blanche for clipping.

But then he losses all of that by saying that Josh faked being flagged by Ralph? Or sorry saying that Josh did get flagged by Ralph at first then got duped by a karenfarmer faking it. Which is complete lunacy to my knowledge Ralph has only dmcad Jewsh once and Josh posted the full dmca with the email account. Its complete autism and i cant make heads or tails of if hes making up a hypotheical situation or if its what he thinks happend.

1622352132172.png

Even his simps plays in to his DADDY JIM fetish. Holy shit the vtuber avatar with the jim cap is already cringy enough. Jim is dead fagmenco accept it and move on.

1622352422743.png

Like you did with Randbot and his anglebaby you fucking fag? Or did that one not count?

Green danger has a based take on teaclips atleast! But its for all the wrong reaons. But he made one good point the whole akilla vs Sargon case as some people seem to think that its a carte blanche for clipping.

But then he losses all of that by saying that Josh faked being flagged by Ralph? Or sorry saying that Josh did get flagged by Ralph at first then got duped by a karenfarmer faking it. Which is complete lunacy to my knowledge Ralph has only dmcad Jewsh once and Josh posted the full dmca with the email account. Its complete autism and i cant make heads or tails of if hes making up a hypotheical situation or if its what he thinks happend.

View attachment 2215092
Even his simps plays in to his DADDY JIM fetish. Holy shit the vtuber avatar with the jim cap is already cringy enough. Jim is dead fagmenco accept it and move on.

View attachment 2215100
Like you did with Randbot and his anglebaby you fucking fag? Or did that one not count?
Flam probably didn’t view Rand as a friend just as the crazy uncle you stay far away from.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
i read the long greendanger post and it is almost what i think .
if i were in a fight with people i would use what ever ammunition i had. why not , there is no reason not to .
he is right about the laughing. many laughed his patreon was taken and would laugh if his trovo and other platform gets taken aswell so it depends what side a person is on for many persons. and if it was you then you would think to do the dmca as well.
if i was ralph i would dmca a person like teaclips . there would be no reason for me to let it happen and in a `blood feud` then why not do it.

Last edited:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
i read the long greendanger post and it is almost what i think .
if i were in a fight with people i would use what ever ammunition i had. why not , there is no reason not to .
he is right about the laughing. many laughed his patreon was taken and would laugh if his trovo and other platform gets taken aswell so it depends what side a person is on for many persons. and if it was you then you would think to do the dmca as well.
if i was ralph i would dmca a person like teaclips . there would be no reason for me to let it happen and in a `blood feud` then why not do it.
Ralph laughed at Sargon when he lost his patreon over refusing an apology in regards to the white niggers comment. Sargon defended his right to say nigger and took a big hit over it. Now it's Ralph's turn and he gets what he fucking deserves, karma is a bitch.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Ralph laughed at Sargon when he lost his patreon over refusing an apology in regards to the white niggers comment. Sargon defended his right to say nigger and took a big hit over it. Now it's Ralph's turn and he gets what he fucking deserves, karma is a bitch.
Right. It's the tough shit rule and a "hurts doesn't it, bitch?" kind of mentality. IBS has no shortage of people who are absolute cut-throats and that includes swattings and while I don't want to see anyone killed it's what happens like WildGoose's dog.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Sure you can use whatever ammunition you want, but then don't turn around and demand pity and sympathy when the same thing happens to you because you are not going to get it. I don't get why this is such a hard concept to grasp for some people.

People (or should I say guntguards) justify by having double standards ("oh well Mundane Matt deserved being made fun because he is a bitch, how does he dare flag" & "of course Ralph should flag that, they were making fun of him").

And by the way @Flamenco I have never watched one of your streams and by the time you joined the KS I had already stopped watching, I only know you from the clips that have been posted throughout the years. My impression of you is that you've been one of Ralph's biggest bitches. Getting insulted, bullied and threatened live on air, only to keep your mouth shut and come back for more the next day.
I expected you to not say anything bad about Ralph, but you also know that just saying that flagging was wrong is enough for him to add you to the list of enemies, so why pretend like you have this neutral opinion about the guy who has insulted you so much?
You only come across as weak and cowardly when you do that. At this point you won't benefit anymore from associating with Ralph so what are you holding on to?

Also the argument that "Ralph isn't a moral pillar" is completely invalid when you obsess over every single thing Vaush says or does, it's hypocritical to sit and criticize one but the other is fine because... I guess because you are afraid of him.
Anyway, like I said I don't really give a shit about you or your shows, but you are closing in on Gator-level pathetic by still defending Ralph when you pretend you don't know the details of the situation.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Sure you can use whatever ammunition you want, but then don't turn around and demand pity and sympathy when the same thing happens to you because you are not going to get it. I don't get why this is such a hard concept to grasp for some people.

People (or should I say guntguards) justify by having double standards ("oh well Mundane Matt deserved being made fun because he is a bitch, how does he dare flag" & "of course Ralph should flag that, they were making fun of him").

And by the way @Flamenco I have never watched one of your streams and by the time you joined the KS I had already stopped watching, I only know you from the clips that have been posted throughout the years. My impression of you is that you've been one of Ralph's biggest bitches. Getting insulted, bullied and threatened live on air, only to keep your mouth shut and come back for more the next day.
I expected you to not say anything bad about Ralph, but you also know that just saying that flagging was wrong is enough for him to add you to the list of enemies, so why pretend like you have this neutral opinion about the guy who has insulted you so much?
You only come across as weak and cowardly when you do that. At this point you won't benefit anymore from associating with Ralph so what are you holding on to?

Also the argument that "Ralph isn't a moral pillar" is completely invalid when you obsess over every single thing Vaush says or does, it's hypocritical to sit and criticize one but the other is fine because... I guess because you are afraid of him.
Anyway, like I said I don't really give a shit about you or your shows, but you are closing in on Gator-level pathetic by still defending Ralph when you pretend you don't know the details of the situation.
Ralph already disclosed that Fagmenco literally has Asperger's so who knows what else is still in the skeleton closet.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Pigclips has nuked herself from Odysee, leaving Ralph as the victor. Who knew it would only take Ralph a little over a week to destroy this bitch. I guess Hamber is incapable of even cobbling together the most basic of oppositions to the Gunt. Fortunately nothing of value was lost.

View attachment 2228754
Teaclips has now officaly pulled out of the war. How long will it take for fagmenco to crawl back to the gunt? We all know that he cant do without an alpha to lead him around just like Gator.