Flamenco - fat titted faggot

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
It has been brought to my attention that Flamenco has been engaging in Plagiarism himself. I hope he doesn't get DMCA's for pulling up screenshots of tweets on his streams.

Source: Relevant Edit:

1623286935821.png

Archive: https://archive.vn/rDXBA

1623287496309.png

1623287524109.png

Meanwhile in Ralph's Telegram:

1623286120670.png

Last edited:

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
"Its plagrism to use someones screenshot of a tweet without crediting them"
That could be one of the most autistic takes i have ever heard. This just shows flamencos inablillty to get any kind of noterity on his own. In his mind everything has to be credited or else he will be forgotten for his shitty content. Fagmenco if your entertaning enough people will come to you.

Can we also take a second to apricate that he went from the lowest man on the totempole in the guntiverse to not even a week later being spit on by fucking deorio? The guy who got his shit pushed in by an indian in a wheelchair.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's simp
kiwifarms.net
All of these people from the Keemstar and gunt community endorse or/and have done plagiarism themselves. There's just a little more mud in the mudbath.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Someone correct me if my logic is faulty here, but aren't tweets considered public? As in you can't copyright a tweet?

So wouldn't it follow that a screenshot of a tweet can't by definition be considered someone else's "work"? As in you wouldn't need to cite it.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Someone correct me if my logic is faulty here, but aren't tweets considered public? As in you can't copyright a tweet?

So wouldn't it follow that a screenshot of a tweet can't by definition be considered someone else's "work"? As in you wouldn't need to cite it.
Yes, tweets are considered public, and you can't copyright or trademark an idea, which is what tweets are. However, if you were to take a screenshot from someone else's work that could be viewed as copyright infringement, but you'd have to prove fair use doesn't apply.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net

how do gunty & gator get tweets pulled?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Fagmencope felt the need to share this heartwarming tale with an old friend of his. I wonder if he gave him a brojob later down the line.

seeing a friend i have not seen in 3 years, 10 mins in we are talking about the SMT V protagonists bussy
Flamenco: can't even pretend that he has sex with cartoon women without making it weird and gay

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
in flamencos live stream that is still live he is heavily drunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tIfCSPFyE

he saying he loves every body and worried about him doxing himself accidentally

now he saying `i am bout to reach 13 pages on my kiwifarm thread` refers to the near suicide event

he just says he had `two drinks` but is fully fucked up, might be pills and alcohol interacting? i bet he is on medication for autism or a similar condition
he is sounding more drunk than fat man ever has sounded. but said only two drinks, it is medication interaction or lie about the number of drinks.

Last edited:

jell0

Your Ass is MINE
kiwifarms.net
he just says he had `two drinks` but is fully fucked up, might be pills and alcohol interacting? i bet he is on medication for autism or a similar condition

I remember being a light weight, but not that much. I do recall him talking about taking amphetamines. Done my fair share of uppers with depressants before and I can say it does lower your tolerance to the alcohol. Either that, or he really can't handle his booze.

My guess is that he only parties hard once in a blue moon (If you can really call streaming French Rapelay a party..) and never learned to pace oneself.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
I remember being a light weight, but not that much. I do recall him talking about taking amphetamines. Done my fair share of uppers with depressants before and I can say it does lower your tolerance to the alcohol. Either that, or he really can't handle his booze.

My guess is that he only parties hard once in a blue moon (If you can really call streaming French Rapelay a party..) and never learned to pace oneself.
he said before in the live stream he drinks one time each week if it is true or not true i don't know
yes he has spoken about taking those medications.

Increased Alcohol Consumption​

When amphetamines are used in conjunction with alcohol the user is able to drink excessively and will often wind up overdrinking to the point in which alcohol poisoning is possible. Mixing amphetamines and alcohol allows the user to experience a decreased effect from the alcohol consumption and could lead to a user not realizing that he or she drank as much as they really did.

he now has set that live stream to private

jell0

Your Ass is MINE
kiwifarms.net
he said before in the live stream he drinks one time each week if it is true or not true i don't know
yes he has spoken about taking those medications.

he now has set that live stream to private

Regardless, don't mix booze with scripts. Your brain will be pickled worse than Ralph's. Flam, if your reading this. Just don't. I'm your aylawg conscience.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
in flamencos live stream that is still live he is heavily drunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tIfCSPFyE

he saying he loves every body and worried about him doxing himself accidentally

now he saying `i am bout to reach 13 pages on my kiwifarm thread` refers to the near suicide event

he is sounding more drunk than fat man ever has sounded. but said only two drinks, it is medication interaction or lie about the number of drinks.
Flamenco is a notorious lightweight being white girl wasted just off a single beer. You're correct about him drinking around weekly as well and more than possibly taking tism meds along with.