Orbiter Flamenco - fat titted faggot

Faggitory

The dickhead really put on a "kid diddler" hat!
kiwifarms.net
Flamenco only left because he was blackmailed into it. You act like he left of his own volition - he didn't.
He was blackmailed? How did I miss that part of the fag-lore?

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Zoom/Godspeed threatened to kill him and his family. All of his videos are gone but if someone had the archive of it that would be great
Zoom threatened to dox him shortly after the jannie award stream where Flamenco's pedophile mod korbo was exposed along with Flamenco having channels that allowed lolicon on discord.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Zoom/Godspeed threatened to kill him and his family. All of his videos are gone but if someone had the archive of it that would be great
Zoom threatened to dox him shortly after the jannie award stream where Flamenco's pedophile mod korbo was exposed along with Flamenco having channels that allowed lolicon on discord.
He threatened to dox Flamenco's discord members, iirc. Not just him.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
honestly i hate flamenco and everyone here should. Flam doxxed SPCC and basically destroyed his life. Flam gave all those people SPCC used to call all this personal info. Zoom was way too lenient on that little fucker. SPCC was an actual adult with a job much like @Jarbo The Hutt, at least if Flam was doxxed he would just suffer some humiliation, not lose a career and have lawsuits up the ass. Flam is basically a much more innocent sounding ILJ, if it weren't for his association with Ralph we'd all see him for what he is.

Near

THE VENOM MARATHON CONTINUES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
honestly i hate flamenco and everyone here should. Flam doxxed SPCC and basically destroyed his life. Flam gave all those people SPCC used to call all this personal info. Zoom was way too lenient on that little fucker. SPCC was an actual adult with a job much like @Jarbo The Hutt, at least if Flam was doxxed he would just suffer some humiliation, not lose a career and have lawsuits up the ass. Flam is basically a much more innocent sounding ILJ, if it weren't for his association with Ralph we'd all see him for what he is.

This actually happened? Holy fucking shit what a faggot.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
Big if true, good luck with the pregnancy btw

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
Is that why SPCC disappeared?
If so, fuck Flam.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Well this is obviously not Pantsu’s account. For her to know ancient Flemenco lore would be too much effort on her part.

This isn’t the first time I have heard of it. Others have complained about Flem bothering SPCC. Would actually like to have receipts of it. Everyone misses SPCC.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
Well this is obviously not Pantsu’s account. For her to know ancient Flemenco lore would be too much effort on her part.

This isn’t the first time I have heard of it. Others have complained about Flem bothering SPCC. Would actually like to have receipts of it. Everyone misses SPCC.
@Null said he was 80% sure of it and didn't have any info that eliminated the chance of it being true. and that clearly is enough for you faggot

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
@Null said he was 80% sure of it and didn't have any info that eliminated the chance of it being true. and that clearly is enough for you faggot
if Null pegging you as May gets you so mad that your KF reputation is now irreparably damaged, just make another sock :)
1630697505518.png

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net

LordOdin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nigga you have receipts? Is this why spcc is gone. If so shoot the fucking weird bony weeb.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt this, a suspected Gunt Guard account firing accusations at Flam, someone who Ralph considers a snake for not licking the Gunt crease with enough vigour. Go figure.

If you've got evidence present it, I never heard this shit at the time.

Flamenco spends his time A-Logging Vaush - why would he do this?

Pale Empress

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There were allegations that Flamenco was the person responsible for calling businesses that were favorite targets of SPCC and telling them about stream.me and the show, but I never heard anything about SPCC being doxed or threatened to the degree that is being suggested.

I'm fairly certain SPCC addressed this at some point in one of his final broadcasts. Last I checked they were all archived on his site if anybody feels inclined to dig around.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Has the Anime Boomers newest episode came out yet? The one where Flam is a guest and he and Gator will be awkward since they are both into the same digesting anime woman: SpookyWeebTrash. Not to mention Gators personal Gator that Cody guy

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
Has the Anime Boomers newest episode came out yet? The one where Flam is a guest and he and Gator will be awkward since they are both into the same digesting anime woman: SpookyWeebTrash. Not to mention Gators personal Gator that Cody guy
If you are a patreon supporter then yes, otherwise if not you will have to wait till next monday iirc