Orbiter Flamenco - fat titted faggot

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
honestly i hate flamenco and everyone here should. Flam doxxed SPCC and basically destroyed his life. Flam gave all those people SPCC used to call all this personal info. Zoom was way too lenient on that little fucker. SPCC was an actual adult with a job much like @Jarbo The Hutt, at least if Flam was doxxed he would just suffer some humiliation, not lose a career and have lawsuits up the ass. Flam is basically a much more innocent sounding ILJ, if it weren't for his association with Ralph we'd all see him for what he is.

remember this account was thought by null to be may. also posted after ralph and flamenco fall out, and the day before flamenco goes on gator’s podcast. good timing and motivation for ralph to run a gayop on flamenco.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
honestly i hate flamenco and everyone here should. Flam doxxed SPCC and basically destroyed his life. Flam gave all those people SPCC used to call all this personal info. Zoom was way too lenient on that little fucker. SPCC was an actual adult with a job much like @Jarbo The Hutt, at least if Flam was doxxed he would just suffer some humiliation, not lose a career and have lawsuits up the ass. Flam is basically a much more innocent sounding ILJ, if it weren't for his association with Ralph we'd all see him for what he is.
Do you actually have any evidence of this or are you just conveniently throwing this out? This is the first time I'm hearing of it and I used to listen to SPCC a fair amount.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
He threatened to dox Flamenco's discord members, iirc. Not just him.
During the janny award stream Flamenco's top mods ended up doxed.
This actually happened? Holy fucking shit what a faggot.
Story goes Flamenco would call up the places that SPCC had called giving them his streaming information resulting in SPCC having some issues with law enforcement during stream me.
Do you actually have any evidence of this or are you just conveniently throwing this out? This is the first time I'm hearing of it and I used to listen to SPCC a fair amount.
Can't say it's fact however this is the story that has gone around since SPCC's departure.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Flam told Ralph that Jim appearing on the Killstream will never happen and Ralph goes sperg mode on Flam.
The wigger is using viewer numbers for prestige and ego meanwhile Flam is enjoying himself for pissing off Ralph.
View attachment 2490961
View attachment 2490960
View attachment 2490959
View attachment 2490958
What's especially great about that exchange is a pro ralph commentor or a neutral saying jim actually won't be on, ralph agreed with the guy but had to cope that "it won't be because flamenco" which flam never claimed and showing both that he'll argue troo things just because they hurt his piggy feels and that he doesn't get thst people sincerely blame his own misfortune on himself, I'm sure flam tried to keep Jim on as long as he was there even

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Story goes Flamenco would call up the places that SPCC had called giving them his streaming information resulting in SPCC having some issues with law enforcement during stream me.
Okay that's a little bit different of a story and a lot more plausible sounding, but it also isn't doxing, it's colossally homosexual at worst.

I had my suspicions that "Flamenco doxed SPCC" was the result of a few too many cycles in the IBS spin machine, and if the above is the established lore then we need receipts proving more than that to make the doxing claim.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
Kramer might be a deep cover Gunt Guard - they came onto the Flamenco thread and started making accusations of him doxxing SPCC, and failed to evidence any of them, shortly after Ralph and him had a little Twitter tism fit over Jim. Make of that what you will.

Either way, strange take given you could track down Ralph to a given hotel or area, and then all you need to do is look for the medical midget with the lolicon giantess gf. Hardly a difficult endeavour.
Do you not read the threads at all before posting?
It was explained about a page and a half before your post, it's even a highlight.

It's easy to believe that you just come here to attack the people who are against Ralph/defend him when you do shit like this.
within minutes of me posting that flamenco bullshit, multiple sock accounts of mine provided the details and confirmed that yes Flam called up the same places revealed it was for a show and told them enough info that SPCC admitted to people on air that it got him in legal trouble. I don't know how one could get in legal trouble without someone figuring out you're real identity, but i bet you two assholes will tell me.

as for the topic at hand, i think my favorite part of this whole charade Ethan essentially tried to plan this whole bullshit scenario with guests galore because a lot of people from the ip2 sphere said they would be meeting up in vegas at the same time, only for him to not realize it was a trick. even Daxter played along, knowing he wouldn't actually show up because its burning man week, and he'd rather trip in the desert with his real friends than deal with some fat autistic blob. seriously hasn't dick been to burning man like 10 times? how the fuck could such a huge fan like Ralph not realize this time is his special "fuck off to the desert for 2 weeks" time.

i mean did he really expect to run away from the law the rest of his life? the only reason he has enough money to survive now is that his girlfriend brings "expired" food home for him to gnaw on. then he spends the entirety of his inheritance on a vegas trip where he just sat around waiting for something exciting to happen like a loser, what did he expect to happen when he came back to VA? they can stop you at the airport too if you get in trouble with the law, so he would have been served regardless of where he was.

Why flee for such a simple thing too? if it was a major felony sure, but i;m sure ralph has been served papers more than 4 times, he shouldn't care at this point. should have streamed it. all i know is the next 6 months are going to be rough, he should be praying to god his girlfriend doesn't leave him or miscarry (intentional or not) in the near future. the way things are going i half expect him and Chris to be sharing a prison cell by thanksgiving

Killstream Kleanup Krew

kiwifarms.net
Kramer on the Phone (site won't let me reply)
within minutes of me posting that flamenco bullshit, multiple sock accounts of mine provided the details and confirmed that yes Flam called up the same places revealed it was for a show and told them enough info that SPCC admitted to people on air that it got him in legal trouble. I don't know how one could get in legal trouble without someone figuring out you're real identity, but i bet you two assholes will tell me.

Would you kindly post a link? I didn't see any confirmation of this in the Flamenco thread.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net

Would you kindly post a link? I didn't see any confirmation of this in the Flamenco thread.
The only other tidbit of information about Flamenco and SPCC was from another user, they offer a more rounded and seemingly accurate view - if what was said is true at all.

Kramer's last post states:
"Multiple sock puppets of mine"
Which begs the question why have multiple sock puppets, why not just answer with the same account?

I don't believe it was their sock puppets given they write differently than Kramer. Plus, no actual evidence was offer. Strange lies.

There's something fishy about Kramer. Even what they said about Dax and burning Man comes off as odd to me, I don't think many people interested in Gunty care as much about Dax to know about his yearly traditions...

Then the IP2 plan to trick Ralph? They don't care about Ralph. I dunno, is this May? It's someone related to Dax or the Gunt, but who?

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
There were allegations that Flamenco was the person responsible for calling businesses that were favorite targets of SPCC and telling them about stream.me and the show, but I never heard anything about SPCC being doxed or threatened to the degree that is being suggested.

I'm fairly certain SPCC addressed this at some point in one of his final broadcasts. Last I checked they were all archived on his site if anybody feels inclined to dig around.

During the janny award stream Flamenco's top mods ended up doxed.

the autism here is amazing. "these accounts clearly aren't her socks but she says they are, i don't understand deadpan humor so i wouldn't know why someone would say that"

Can't say it's fact however this is the story that has gone around since SPCC's departure.
and thats before you assholes go move the goal posts, everything i said matches to what my socks said in bold. And if 3 separate accounts all equally run by Ralph's babymama say its true, it probably is. how else do you explain us all knowing about these allegations, its not like they come out of nowhere, like i bet you people think they were thought up after sniffing too much bread pheromones.

as for the ip2 thing, thats just what i read on their forum, and Dick literally talks about attending burning man every year, you can literally listen to his episodes the weeks before, during, and after labor day weekend. You don't really need to be a fan. about 5-10% of episodes have him referencing it.

TL;DR @Mr E. Grifter
These meds are fucking my head up

Sam Losco

Christ is KING!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the autism here is amazing. "these accounts clearly aren't her socks but she says they are, i don't understand deadpan humor so i wouldn't know why someone would say that"

and thats before you assholes go move the goal posts, everything i said matches to what my socks said in bold. And if 3 separate accounts all equally run by Ralph's babymama say its true, it probably is. how else do you explain us all knowing about these allegations, its not like they come out of nowhere, like i bet you people think they were thought up after sniffing too much bread pheromones.

as for the ip2 thing, thats just what i read on their forum, and Dick literally talks about attending burning man every year, you can literally listen to his episodes the weeks before, during, and after labor day weekend. You don't really need to be a fan. about 5-10% of episodes have him referencing it.

TL;DR @Mr E. Grifter
These meds are fucking my head up
You fucking said Flamenco doxed SPCC. What others confirmed was only that he was, allegedly, the person calling the places SPCC liked to call and tipping them off to ruin it all. That is not doxing.

Do you have anything to back up your claim that he doxed SPCC or should I go ahead and thread ban you from this thread too so you stop shitting it up with your schizo posting?

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
so we're all doing "allegedly" now? cut the shit. before i said anything most people here didn't know Flamenco is why the Greek Internet Freak is gone from our lives, and as a proud father and parent you should feel disgusted at Flamenco's actions. everyone here thinks because he's the Liza Minnelli to the Gunt's Judy Garland we need to feel pity, when he's just a Wind Swept Bitch in the making. Not even Reverend Cheeto himself could find it in his heart to think Flamenco isn't a massive faggot for what he did to our hadouken throwing prank caller. Stop acting like a big red bitch and just give me the password,

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
so we're all doing "allegedly" now? cut the shit. before i said anything most people here didn't know Flamenco is why the Greek Internet Freak is gone from our lives, and as a proud father and parent you should feel disgusted at Flamenco's actions. everyone here thinks because he's the Liza Minnelli to the Gunt's Judy Garland we need to feel pity, when he's just a Wind Swept Bitch in the making. Not even Reverend Cheeto himself could find it in his heart to think Flamenco isn't a massive faggot for what he did to our hadouken throwing prank caller. Stop acting like a big red bitch and just give me the password,
Fucking lol, I swear you make me laugh, keep up the entertainment

They still think you are Pantsu's alt?

lol

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize that Kramer shoved the phone into his brain and twisted it around during the conversation. Holy backpedal horseman. :story:

This all could have been avoided by not putting "doxxed" anywhere in the callout but you had to go for that cherry on top.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
So many whataboutisms just because you can't backup your shit. Get fucked, attention whore.

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
remember this account was thought by null to be may. also posted after ralph and flamenco fall out, and the day before flamenco goes on gator’s podcast. good timing and motivation for ralph to run a gayop on flamenco.
Yeah but Null is almost always backing the wrong horse and isn't a great people person. I trust the guy in most things but here we need a bit more evidence then just his word and a couple wierd posts.
Flamenco only left because he was blackmailed into it. You act like he left of his own volition - he didn't.
He was also blackmailed in to having making a Ralph breakup/bully stream by Tea, cecil mcfly and his other commentary friends.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but Null is almost always backing the wrong horse and isn't a great people person. I trust the guy in most things but here we need a bit more evidence then just his word and a couple wierd posts.

He was also blackmailed in to having making a Ralph breakup/bully stream by Tea, cecil mcfly and his other commentary friends.
Is there evidence of that? This isn't my normal sarcasm, I'm genuinely interested.