Orbiter Flamenco - fat titted faggot

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
how the fuck could such a huge fan like Ralph not realize this time is his special "fuck off to the desert for 2 weeks" time.
This has always annoyed the piss out of me about Ralph, even back when I enjoyed the Killstream: he has NEVER listened to The Dick Show, or kept up with anyone else's content for that matter.

I remember times when Ralph would make quips about Maddox when Dick was on and it was clear he was entirely out of the loop on BPITU and lolsuit lore.

I think Dick had a genuine love for the Killstream in it's heyday. Dick came on frequently and actually gave energy to Ralph's conversations. In fact didn't Dick host the Killstream for an entire week in 2018 while Ralph was out of town?

Dick was kind of enough to do so much for Ralph and Ralph can't even believably pretend to be a fan of The Dick Show. Now Dick only talks to Ralph when something bigger than the Killstream comes up.

It also drove me nuts how uninvested Ralph was in Chris Chan lore before there came an opportunity to "own" Josh. Ralph didn't even seem to understand Chris Chan lived a few towns over from him this whole time.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
@Keranu this can really all be explained by Ethan's rise to fame. He was always a wigger normie its just that GG took off and that made The Ralph Retort the #1 news site of the very online anti-ctrl left people, then he got a paying gig with breitbart and milo and the rest is history.

Ralph was never a 4channer or gamer or really knew much about the internet or memes or anime or anything else the average online person knows extensively. basically Ralph really knew as little about online as your average nigger. which is why he sperged so hard about the glen beck copypasta. even though that was fairly mainstream as well, if it wasn't on dogfart he wasn't ever going to learn about it essentially.

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
@Keranu this can really all be explained by Ethan's rise to fame. He was always a wigger normie its just that GG took off and that made The Ralph Retort the #1 news site of the very online anti-ctrl left people, then he got a paying gig with breitbart and milo and the rest is history.

Ralph was never a 4channer or gamer or really knew much about the internet or memes or anime or anything else the average online person knows extensively. basically Ralph really knew as little about online as your average nigger. which is why he sperged so hard about the glen beck copypasta. even though that was fairly mainstream as well, if it wasn't on dogfart he wasn't ever going to learn about it essentially.
He was an aspiring jurno as far as I can tell. The entire GamerGate era was filled with grifters. In fact I don't remember anyone playing any games until Sargon started his Total War streams. But as far as Ralph or Mundanematt are concerned they never seemed genuine.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Something interesting is Happening on Flamenco's Discord apparently there's a Jannie civil war going on.

My understanding is that one of Flamenco's jannies this one :

1635816059672.png

Had this pic as their profile pic :
Solo_Wing_YSL.png

Let me reiterate this , that person had that picture as his profile pic on Flamenco's server.

So that mod/jannie proceeded to delete the picture and change his own profile pic. Anyone who posted the pic has been getting banned from Flamenco's server.

If you run a reverse image search on the picture ... you get this :

A random chinese site where I couldn't find the image weird...

If you dig deeper though ...

You get led to some 2ch site here :

1635816468477.png

Let's click on that link ...

1635816580642.png

Someone name RG on Flam's server had an idea to keep the image ip , he changed his profile pic to that girl and well he got banned but not before posting something that the jannies could not delete ....

1635816745653.png

As of this writing this image is still up and that jannie is still sperging out...

There is one jannie though that has been unbanning people wrongfully banned by the rogue jannies, A good jannie if you will.

Never the less I'm just reporting on what's has happened.

Have a great day everyone and live long and ... Flamenco!

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtyOldish_pol_tard

kiwifarms.net
Something interesting is Happening on Flamenco's Discord apparently there's a Jannie civil war going on.

My understanding is that one of Flamenco's jannies this one :

View attachment 2679687

Had this pic as their profile pic :
View attachment 2679690

Let me reiterate this , that person had that picture as his profile pic on Flamenco's server.

So that mod/jannie proceeded to delete the picture and change his own profile pic. Anyone who posted the pic has been getting banned from Flamenco's server.

If you run a reverse image search on the picture ... you get this :

A random chinese site where I couldn't find the image weird...

If you dig deeper though ...

You get led to some 2ch site here :

View attachment 2679711

Let's click on that link ...

View attachment 2679717

Someone name RG on Flam's server had an idea to keep the image ip , he changed his profile pic to that girl and well he got banned but not before posting something that the jannies could not delete ....

View attachment 2679728

As of this writing this image is still up and that jannie is still sperging out...

There is one jannie though that has been unbanning people wrongfully banned by the rogue jannies, A good jannie if you will.

Never the less I'm just reporting on what's has happened.

Have a great day everyone and live long and ... Flamenco!
is the mad Janny that YSL faggot who shits up Flam's streams when he lets his discord butt buddies on?

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
YSL is the Jap wife guy.

I have no direct knowledge of this situation but based on previous streams YSL had his supposed wife's picture as his Rainbow 6 siege account picture, I can't confirm if this image and the R6S image are the same, however him setting his "wife's" picture as a PFP is not out of character.

Which leads to the logical question: is the verboten image a picture he claimed was his wife by any chance? :story:

Because that would be really funny and would also explain the spergout assuming he's the one sperging out about it.

Looking over that thread linked above and running it through google translate it's a bunch of spergs trying to figure out who the pictured model is, and the model's twitter account is ultimately identified in the thread in post 9, appears to be a Chinese model based on name and locations identified.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
YSL is the Jap wife guy.

I have no direct knowledge of this situation but based on previous streams YSL had his supposed wife's picture as his Rainbow 6 siege account picture, I can't confirm if this image and the R6S image are the same, however him setting his "wife's" picture as a PFP is not out of character.

Which leads to the logical question: is the verboten image a picture he claimed was his wife by any chance? :story:

Because that would be really funny and would also explain the spergout assuming he's the one sperging out about it.

Looking over that thread linked above and running it through google translate it's a bunch of spergs trying to figure out who the pictured model is, and the model's twitter account is ultimately identified in the thread in post 9, appears to be a Chinese model based on name and locations identified.
Yeah I really don't know , my understanding that this was all started because someone shared that person's profile pic and the jannie sperged out about it being a "Dox", but it was his profile picture....So there was no Doxxing going on idk.

Apparently Flamenco brought it up on his stream last night and sided with his jannie specifically because of this rule :

1635894021739.png

Which basically means his jannies have cart blanche to ban whoever they want, banning someone from what was told to me removes all of that user's messages from the server , which in turn means they could lie about shit and basically get away with it because all evidence to the contrary is gone.

People have DM'd me and told me that :
1635816059672-png.2679687

Has changed his discord name to something else , I'm not going to share the screenshot that was sent to me, nor his new discord ID because he will just change it again.

I was also sent some personal information about this jannie which I will not be sharing with here but I'm sure you can figure out what information about him was said/leaked.

I was also told some people have canceled their subscriptions , patreons, etc. over this , I'm too lazy to verify this nor have the time.

All in all pretty shitty situation this has remnants of what was going on in Gunt's server many moons ago ... get it "moons" 🌕 🥮

Anyways I'll end this post with Flamenco's rules that he has/had posted on his server.

1635894361685.png

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
You guys ever seen Flam's other jannie, Walrus, get jealous when Flamenco is hanging out on stream with Bowblax, Nick, and Augie? it's fucking sad. I like Flam, but his discord jannies are like erotomaniac fans obsessed with him. it's creepy and weird.
Isn't Walrus TRS adjacent / sometimes showing up on "The Young White", "Third Rail", "Godcast", "LEZ" . I know one of the Godcast Guys is a fan of Flamenco (I think Myles but I could be wrong).

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
yes, he's a white nationalist anime fag whose podcast used to be on TheRightStuff.biz
Too many anime fags on the dissident right. I was never into that degenerate crap and it’s probably because I never played Pokémon games as a kid. Pokémon seems to be one of the early gateways to anime fagdom. But I could be wrong

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I really don't know , my understanding that this was all started because someone shared that person's profile pic and the jannie sperged out about it being a "Dox", but it was his profile picture....So there was no Doxxing going on idk.

...snip
I cannot comprehend how a picture of some Chinese instathot model could be doxing in this context unless a) the picture was one of those fancy "rename extension to zip" images which hide an archive containing the dox, b) the image is of someone YSL claims he is acquainted with c) there is some obscure meme context that like 5 people understand and all of them are in Flam's server.

The fact it's YSL, the person who talks extensively about his Japanese wife, and has had the supposed picture of said wife as profile pictures, leads to some rather specific conclusions:
1) He doesn't have a wife, much less a japanese wife, and this is a random photo he thought nobody would track down, so he has to double down because otherwise the gig is up.
2) He does have a japanese wife but this picture is unrelated outside of a case of yellow fever, but has claimed this is a photo of said wife, so he has to double down because otherwise the gig is up.
3) This is his wife but she's a hoe and also not japanese, and given how much he talks at length about tradlife this is not something that can get out, so it's doxing. I find this to be the least likely proposition.

There would be more conclusions if the claim wasn't doxing, most of them less embarrassing than those this fact pattern leads me to.

What a bizarre situation. 🤔

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
Someone in flamenco's youtube chat was also claiming that ysl is a chairforce mechanic who lies about his job by saying he's a pilot. They never explained how this was discovered or posted proof of it though.

FM Bradley

j e w s !
kiwifarms.net
Would anyone who goes on a discord banning spree really be that into their LARP being exposed?
A fair question.

It's a pretty shitty low quality LARP coming from an absolute sperg who's too goofy and drunk to keep their shit straight, and I'm pretty sure this whole "wife" thing has been mixed up with "waifu" and people ran with it. He's a waifu, loli-spamming, dox-threatening nuisance in my incredibly brief experience with him--and Discord in general. The epitome of "Discord - Not Even Once." I truly don't think he cares whether the LARP holds or not.

No hate, though. I hope he gets help someday. Nonetheless, anyone remaining in Fagmenco's Discord is doing themselves a disservice, because I would guess that dumb autistic virgin has even worse people modding in there.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Someone in flamenco's youtube chat was also claiming that ysl is a chairforce mechanic who lies about his job by saying he's a pilot. They never explained how this was discovered or posted proof of it though.

Would anyone who goes on a discord banning spree really be that into their LARP being exposed?
I don't know anymore what's going on , I only made this post because having jannies ban people for retarded shit is a quick way to destroy your community, and having jannies with cart blanche power and then you have another jannie disagreeing with a ban and unbanning them , maybe there's something wrong with what YSL was doing unfortunately he's too big brain to understand that.

I'm sure this won't be that last time we hear about him.

Reminds me of that time Green Danger got doxed ....