Flamenco - fat titted faggot

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
He's an autistic faggot with so little self-respect that he let Ethan Ralph of all people dunk on him, night after night, so that he could pretend that he was an e-celeb. He had to be threatened by a psychopathic pedophile (Corey Barnhill) to be detached from the Gunt.

Also, he was a gunt-guard. Shameful.
Now he is back to calling into the Killstream he was on the Gunt’s first stream on Trovo. I believe he is just like Rand where he doesn’t believe in punching right. Even though Flam knows Ralph is shitty it’s worth it to tag along & hopefully grift from the same pay piggies.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Flamenco was on the Killstream last night for its final leg. Talked about Vaush, Chris Hansen, the usual bullshit he's into. Ralph also mentioned that Flamenco was hosting the show that night on his own channel like he used to on Dlive. I wonder what rekindled his interest in the show.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Flamenco was on the Killstream last night for its final leg. Talked about Vaush, Chris Hansen, the usual bullshit he's into. Ralph also mentioned that Flamenco was hosting the show that night on his own channel like he used to on Dlive. I wonder what rekindled his interest in the show.
He probably just thinks Zoom has stopped paying attention to him or something. It's not like he left of his own volition, you know.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
He probably just thinks Zoom has stopped paying attention to him or something. It's not like he left of his own volition, you know.
Well since @theguntsexpartner seems to be getting Zoom involved again for an interview, he is bound to notice sooner rather than later that @Flamenco is ignoring the conditions of their "agreement", so probably not a good move?

theguntsexpartner

kiwifarms.net
Agreed, I'm guessing Kenny is the dumbass in question but you know, there are some many dumbasses in this corner of the internet that it could be anyone.
No Kenny is not the dumbass, it was both me and Spectre.. Tachy realised who Zoom was in the end and said no

Edit: I included myself into it because looking back at it I didn't have to question Spectre over it, it was he had just posted it without confirming shit and then said it is happening. Confirm that sort of shit first before making it sound like it is concrete fuck me it is not that difficult

Last edited:

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Why are you all such giant haters here? What did flamenco ever do to y'all lmao
Flamenco gunt guards and Spcc suspected that he was the person who kept ruining the calls, so I guess there’s that. Other wise he wouldn’t get much notice imo.

Flamenco knows Ralph is 💩 but still associates/promotes because he gets to talk to the Killstream guests..

aRandomNobody

kiwifarms.net
Hi Flamenco.
This actually makes me lol because I heard recently on an AugieRFC stream from Flamenco that the good ole farms here like to claim accounts as him that aren't, and he claimed he doesn't have an account here. I wasn't sure if I believed him or not but if people are just gonna accuse me of being an alt and get likes it makes me lean to his side lmao.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
This actually makes me lol because I heard recently on an AugieRFC stream from Flamenco that the good ole farms here like to claim accounts as him that aren't, and he claimed he doesn't have an account here. I wasn't sure if I believed him or not but if people are just gonna accuse me of being an alt and get likes it makes me lean to his side lmao.
Are you just pretending to be that stupid? A group of known liars, doxxers and abject retards says they aren't doing something? Is that like when Ralph said he doesn't come to the forums anymore and the flashing lights proved over and over he just pours over it during his show?

You sound exactly like the type of idiot who would get banned from somewhere, make a new account and start "Oh my, he sounds like a terrible person. My, what could they have done to get such a beating?" and then hops on voice chat forgetting that everyone isn't as stupid as they are. Kinda like.. hmm..

aRandomNobody

kiwifarms.net
Are you just pretending to be that stupid? A group of known liars, doxxers and abject retards says they aren't doing something? Is that like when Ralph said he doesn't come to the forums anymore and the flashing lights proved over and over he just pours over it during his show?

You sound exactly like the type of idiot who would get banned from somewhere, make a new account and start "Oh my, he sounds like a terrible person. My, what could they have done to get such a beating?" and then hops on voice chat forgetting that everyone isn't as stupid as they are. Kinda like.. hmm..
Maybe I am that stupid. But I don't understand the hate that Flamenco is getting in this thread here. Is Flamenco actually known for doxxing? I read through this thread and I didn't see anything that terrible about him. and the Response I got here when I asked what the hate is for is that he guntguards and and that he is suspected to have fucked with some SPCC guy and I couldn't find anything about that when I looked. Is the bar so low to have a thread made about you in the Gunt forum that all you have to do is associate with Ralph and people will just make a thread to shit on you? seems pretty gay to me.

Also, not trying to be a dick but I actually have no Idea what any of this is implying