Flamenco - fat titted faggot

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
This actually makes me lol because I heard recently on an AugieRFC stream from Flamenco that the good ole farms here like to claim accounts as him that aren't, and he claimed he doesn't have an account here. I wasn't sure if I believed him or not but if people are just gonna accuse me of being an alt and get likes it makes me lean to his side lmao.
@Flamenco

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really is a shame that he named himself after a pretty solid animu, kinda taints the show.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
This actually makes me lol because I heard recently on an AugieRFC stream from Flamenco that the good ole farms here like to claim accounts as him that aren't, and he claimed he doesn't have an account here. I wasn't sure if I believed him or not but if people are just gonna accuse me of being an alt and get likes it makes me lean to his side lmao.
He doesn't have an account on the Farms, eh?

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
Why are you all such giant haters here? What did flamenco ever do to y'all lmao
>Subject is an attentionwhore who is willing to humilate themselves for attention and dosent get any attention on the internet anymore since they are not part of happenings or ecelebsphere.
>Subjects thread really small only a couple of pages
>Completly dead for almost a month, New account comes in and necros
>Hi guys why do you hate eceleb are you x/so mad?

Oh my where have i seen this before? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
1614456192753.png

instythot

kiwifarms.net
>Subject is an attentionwhore who is willing to humilate themselves for attention and dosent get any attention on the internet anymore since they are not part of happenings or ecelebsphere.
>Subjects thread really small only a couple of pages
>Completly dead for almost a month, New account comes in and necros
>Hi guys why do you hate eceleb are you x/so mad?

Oh my where have i seen this before? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
View attachment 1955457
Are you suggesting that someone be awarded a Master of Socking from Outlines University?

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I am that stupid. But I don't understand the hate that Flamenco is getting in this thread here. Is Flamenco actually known for doxxing? I read through this thread and I didn't see anything that terrible about him. and the Response I got here when I asked what the hate is for is that he guntguards and and that he is suspected to have fucked with some SPCC guy and I couldn't find anything about that when I looked. Is the bar so low to have a thread made about you in the Gunt forum that all you have to do is associate with Ralph and people will just make a thread to shit on you? seems pretty gay to me.

Also, not trying to be a dick but I actually have no Idea what any of this is implying
You sound exactly like the type of idiot who would get banned from somewhere, make a new account and start "Oh my, he sounds like a terrible person. My, what could they have done to get such a beating?" and then hops on voice chat forgetting that everyone isn't as stupid as they are. Kinda like.. hmm..
You're judged by the company you keep. For example: if one would keep hanging around nazis and pedo sympathizers and they'd be seen as one by proxy at the very least if not complicit for just being around them.

I know you're autistic Flam, but jesus christ.

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
It's always been a joke to call someone who defends a person too much that person.
He spent an extended period of time around ralph as a co-host making a thread about him is only natural as with rand, warski and gaytor.
He's one of the few people to actively get bullied by Ralph and come crawling back to him multiple times.
@aRandomNobody You're acting unfunny and cringe.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Last night Flamenco did a stream watching the AFPAC speeches where he sat in silence for 99% of the footage, occasionally offering up "That's a big get, holy shit". Why does he bother to stream at all? Why does he believe anybody would want to see what he's up to? He has nothing of interest to say.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
Last night Flamenco did a stream watching the AFPAC speeches where he sat in silence for 99% of the footage, occasionally offering up "That's a big get, holy shit". Why does he bother to stream at all? Why does he believe anybody would want to see what he's up to? He has nothing of interest to say.
I think that there are some very lonely people who have parasocial relationships with these smaller creators and they financially support them just to make the pain of the loneliness go away. It probably never was about the content with someone like Fagmenco, it's probably about his discord community. We're talking what? Under 100 viewers right?

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I think that there are some very lonely people who have parasocial relationships with these smaller creators and they financially support them just to make the pain of the loneliness go away. It probably never was about the content with someone like Fagmenco, it's probably about his discord community. We're talking what? Under 100 viewers right?
Usually less than 70.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
In all fairness it's been shown by Vaush that Flamenco had numerous alt accounts on his site being too retarded to use a VPN so it's not a giant leap to see some random new account come here posting that @Flamenco doesn't even have an account here nor visits the site.

Imagine trying to dunk on this pedo retard and fucking it up this hard :story:
View attachment 1955565
Big brained Flamenco there oof. Not surprising he has an animated avatar to bring in the toddlers who don't know words yet.

Edit: Sounds like Ralph Ronnied Flamenco awhile back :story:

Last edited: