Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
1615510256174.png

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
He's in pretty tight with AugieRFC and Bowblax, so he gets some of their viewers as well.
You say that as if they have a loyal audience. The Augie Army wasn't close behind when they'd go on the Killstream. Let's get real: Flamenco will operate in obscurity forever because as a host, he has all the warmth and charisma of a robot.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
You say that as if they have a loyal audience. The Augie Army wasn't close behind when they'd go on the Killstream. Let's get real: Flamenco will operate in obscurity forever because as a host, he has all the warmth and charisma of a robot.
Augie and Bowblax have a rather loyal audience, loyal enough to shit on Keem of all people when he started going after them. Is it a large audience? No, and I never said it was.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Augie and Bowblax have a rather loyal audience, loyal enough to shit on Keem of all people when he started going after them. Is it a large audience? No, and I never said it was.
Augie and Blowblacks used to join Ralph's show then they had a falling out in one of the pillstreams. Along with Oreo Cookie