Flamenco - fat titted faggot

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Flamenco called into the Ghost Saturday Night Troll Show 3/28/2021 at about 3:20 am est and asked to be unblocked on Twitter. Ghost said he'd look into it and usually blocks people for anime and black ass.
This failtrolling is boring and lame. Let me guess, he found out about Ghost in 2019 or something?

EDIT: That being said, paypigs are all terrible.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
This failtrolling is boring and lame. Let me guess, he found out about Ghost in 2019 or something?

EDIT: That being said, paypigs are all terrible.
Actually later, when Ghost moved to Dlive. Flamenco's a new fag and tried to gain friendship with Ghost by having top simp and pay pig Spanish Inquisition to donate numerous times in fairly high amounts promoting his bi curious boys trash. Often would also send his viewers to spam BCB in Ghost's chat so Ghost would direct his attention at Flamenco.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Actually later, when Ghost moved to Dlive. Flamenco's a new fag and tried to gain friendship with Ghost by having top simp and pay pig Spanish Inquisition to donate numerous times in fairly high amounts promoting his bi curious boys trash. Often would also send his viewers to spam BCB in Ghost's chat so Ghost would direct his attention at Flamenco.
I thought that was the case but I was being liberal with my estimation. So fucking gay.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Gee, it sure is weird how Flamenco's name made the top of this list of shoutouts posted by the Twitter gimmick account, Vaush L's. It's also weird that Flamenco is the first non-gimmick user that the account followed. Really makes you think.
shoutouts to flamenco.png

Tweet | Archive

Chettuce

Quiet Life Enjoyer.
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what to say about flamenco lol. HIS VOICE OMG HIS VOICE THE VOICE IS SUMMONING DEMONS AHHHHHHH STOP SPEAKING. AUGIE MAKE IT STOP.

Last edited: