Flamenco - fat titted faggot

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Flamenco wins the Golden Gunt 2021 for Most Irrelevant Killstream Co-Host and tries to Jordan Peterson Kraut.
Flamenco Gunts.png

Tweet / Archive

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Flamenco wins the Golden Gunt 2021 for Most Irrelevant Killstream Co-Host and tries to Jordan Peterson Kraut.
View attachment 2119821
Tweet / Archive
Unironically based. Look at that literal filth of a room.
@Kraut clean your fucking room, bucko. Take a photo. Don't you have beef with some Wig0nTh0t? Do you know the gunts and thots' silver bullet? A clean room.

Oh, and I'll spend three hours watching Kraut's countryball videos. I can't even sit through Flimflam's autistic voice for 30 seconds without wanting to stab my ears with a drill.

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
@Kraut clean your fucking room, bucko. Take a photo. Don't you have beef with some Wig0nTh0t? Do you know the gunts and thots' silver bullet? A clean room.

Oh, and I'll spend three hours watching Kraut's countryball videos. I can't even sit through Flimflam's autistic voice for 30 seconds without wanting to stab my ears with a drill.
@Kraut He's not wrong.

A good way to start your day is to make your bed in the morning. Then you'll be motivated to tidy other things up as you go along. We all know you can do it!

LordOdin

kiwifarms.net
This actually makes me lol because I heard recently on an AugieRFC stream from Flamenco that the good ole farms here like to claim accounts as him that aren't, and he claimed he doesn't have an account here. I wasn't sure if I believed him or not but if people are just gonna accuse me of being an alt and get likes it makes me lean to his side lmao.
...... He has an account he himself helped to verify.

Iamthatis

That's great it starts with an earthquake.
kiwifarms.net

I'll cut Kraut some slack. His bedroom light wouldn't even be turned on if the Golden Gunts weren't a suit and tie event. He's taking baby steps!
Ya'll are Flamingo fans, color me surprised. So much makes sense now.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Ya'll are Flamingo fans, color me surprised. So much makes sense now.
Flam did undergo a degree of character development as a Killstream cohost. He was the most annoying dweeb initially, on par with Gator (eh probably not quite as bad), and overtime was able to stand out and make a personality for himself. This really seemed to get under Ralph's gunt, in addition to the autism, as time went on.

That's the most I can say for Flam. He's still an annoying weeb in the end, and there's only so much you can make from that.

This would be a good time to also add a long held opinion of mine: Gator and Flam should have NEVER regularly cohosted together.

One autistic weeb is PLENTY enough. Having them both on, especially when they'd have a back and forth, was easily the most irritating part of the Killstream for me -- especially when an opporuntity arose to talk about video games and you could hear them both wheezing with unrestrained excitement. It also took me a long time to differentiate between their voices.

Ideally, it would have been best to drop Gator all together and replace him with Flam. But Ralph really fucking hates Flam, so that would never happen.