Floyd Mayweather Jr. sets exhibition bout against YouTuber Logan Paul -

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My respect for Logan Paul went up 10 fold after he totally made race baitor piece of shit Jemele Hill look like an idiot after she accused him of being a racist for the sin of knocking out a black man out in a BOXING MATCH.

I'll root for him but I have no doubt that Floyd can still make another technical victory of getting points in via light punches. Mayweather simply never lost a fight because he always fought fighters who lacked the technical proficiency that he has.

Last edited:

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
kiwifarms.net
I still remember that boring as fuck Mayweather v. Pacquiao fight being billed as the 'fight of the century'. This will likely be even more boring than that was.
Mayweather is a genius in the ring and perfected defensive boxing every fight of his is boring. Its about going the distance and not taking hits but slowly beating down the opponent. Half his fights go 10 rounds. The other half are from his early career taking out glass cannons. He also doesnt go for good opponents hes perfectly fine saying "i refuse to fight someone that might win" and thats why he waited until manny was sick and out of shape and in need of a payday before accepting a challenge.

Floyd also is the rare boxer that keeps in fighting shape. The only thing that will help Mr Paul is that he has the height and distance to his advantage

Slimy Time

Long and lanky.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still amazed that this fight is getting sanctioned, even as a exhibition. Though Logan will have a pretty big size advantage. Mayweather is like 5'7 and 150 pounds. Logan Paul probably has a good 5-6 inches and 40+ pounds on him. If Logan somehow manages a lucky punch that knocks Mayweather out, it'd be pretty hilarious.
Yeah, and I'll be named God-Emperor of Mankind tomorrow. This is going to be a farce. Easy payday for both of them. It's going to be a exhibition match with very few rounds where Mayweather is going to run around, slip and slide and cruise his way to a UD victory.

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and I'll be named God-Emperor of Mankind tomorrow. This is going to be a farce. Easy payday for both of them. It's going to be a exhibition match with very few rounds where Mayweather is going to run around, slip and slide and cruise his way to a UD victory.
He should get Pride FC tier roided and hulk out on Mayweather's skinny ass and flatten him, that'd be hilarious.

Kay's Boiled Beef

Nanobots move, grow and self replicate inside you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that was uneventful

Attachments

• 20210606_204658.jpg
    20210606_204658.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 39

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My respect for Logan Paul went up 10 fold after he totally made race baitor piece of shit Jemele Hill look like an idiot after she accused him of being a racist for the sin of knocking out a black man out in a BOXING MATCH.

I'll root for him but I have no doubt that Floyd can still make another technical victory of getting points in via light punches. Mayweather simply never lost a fight because he always fought fighters who lacked the technical proficiency that he has.
Not gonna pay to watch this shit, but according to this, it sounds like your prediction of Mayweather winning a technical victory was spot on. Every round so far has been 10-9 Mayweather.

You can kind of see why boxing has lost so much of its popularity to MMA.

Ita Mori

⚜Party With Crooks⚜
kiwifarms.net
This match was as everyone said it would be. Boring.
It's Floyd being a showman as always, and letting the match go the 8 rounds so Paul can look good but not so good he casts doubt on Floyd.

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
I just don't think Mayweather's power could translate against basically a cruiserweight.

Not like he's ever been much of a knockout artist at his own weight anyway.