• ”Repair of vaginal prolapse following penoscrotal flap vaginoplasty in a male-to-female transsexual.”
  1. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Foods you refuse to make yourself, yet enjoyLook I'm lazy cook it for me!

Discussion in 'Food' started by Bassomatic, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Start with the simple shit. Almost anyone can get margherita right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous send more cops
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  2. Curry, sushi, and steak. I can make curry just fine, but my style of curry boils down to "throw a bunch of shit in a pot and add curry powder and spices to it". For the real authentic stuff, it needs to be made by someone else. Sushi's an art, and I'm not an artist. Steak isn't something I have more than once a year (if at all) but when I do have it, I want it to be the good shit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  3. Beef Wellington. Too much work, I'll eat it every time someone else does the work.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  4. I just buy a crust from the store, I can’t be bothered to fuck around with dough.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Trailer Park Supervisor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. any dough type baking
    fuck cleaning up after that shit

• Agree Agree x 2
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Thai curries and pad thai, it's just never as good as when I get it in a restaurant. Buying all those hard- to-find ingredients like kaffir lime leaves... I'll just leave it to the experts.

hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 529

kiwifarms.is
  7. BBQ shrimp. I have a recipe for it, too, but I never tried making it despite ordering it regularly.

Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis The Arabian Prince
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Every time I even attempt it just becomes soup. I must now wait until I visit home to enjoy it.

Sword_Hand_Tingles

Sword_Hand_Tingles He who has Aching Blood

kiwifarms.is
  9. Every time I try to make chicken tikka masala, it's never as good as even a mediocre Indian buffet could make it, probably because I don't have access to a tandoor.

kiwifarms.is
  10. Sushi, it's a pain in the ass and I don't have a rice cooker.

kiwifarms.is
  11. I won't make pelmeni anymore, which sucks because my own recipe with garlic salt is pretty good. But it's too much work and the mess it makes gives me an aneurysm.

Vendetta

Vendetta TRUE and HONEST dictator of Clamburg

kiwifarms.is
  12. Get the kind with the liquid cheese in a packet. That powder stuff is crap.

I'm aware of the general theory of it but it has to look good, too, and if I made it, it would look like an abomination.

AnOminous

AnOminous send more cops
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  13. Takoyaki, but only because I don't have the equipment to make it.

Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.is
  14. Pancakes. I can make em just fine, make em real good too.. Problem is.. I always end up making too much, or too little, make a mess and spend half an hour cooking and cleaning up. Much rather go to out for pancakes, even if it's just McDonald's shitty microwave pancakes.

kiwifarms.is
  15. Chicken tendies. I suppose I could figure out how to use the microwave, but I just make my mom do it for me.

swiv

swiv edgelord extraordinaire

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.