ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• DDoS is active again.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
@Guntanator, don't know who that is in your profile pic, but I see Kai reaching that level in....3 years or so? Every year she gets more massive, eats like a horse, can't/won't exercise, and the metabolism is only getting worse with every year she ages. She'll still claim she's a size 18 lol. She's been telling kaigents she's 250 for at least 3-4 years now
Three years?

More like the end of THIS year. Those newest pool pictures show just how huge she is. I get used to seeing her shopped pictures, but to see her turned sideways, or in motion shocks me. Her neck is buried, and her gut sticks out farther than her chest does.

Guntanator

Get in, losers. We're going gunting
kiwifarms.net
@Guntanator, don't know who that is in your profile pic, but I see Kai reaching that level in....3 years or so? Every year she gets more massive, eats like a horse, can't/won't exercise, and the metabolism is only getting worse with every year she ages. She'll still claim she's a size 18 lol. She's been telling kaigents she's 250 for at least 3-4 years now

It's Chantal aka foodie beauty. I would recommend her lunacy for your viewing pleasure but I will forewarn her thread has like 4500+ posts lol. Chantal sometimes talks like kai and her drug use makes her sound just as dumb as Kailyn too.

AcornsAreForever

Gimme da acorns and nobody gets hurt!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember...does she only take baths or can she tolerate showers? I know she can't stand to have water poured over her head. But she may benefit from a shower chair...provided she could be assed to lift her folds and scrub and rinse.
She only takes baths, where she sits and stews and occasionally takes a picture to show the haydurs that she took a bath so she can't possibly be smelly and greasy.
She'll still claim she's a size 18 lol. She's been telling kaigents she's 250 for at least 3-4 years now
She's claimed that she's a size 18 since this video was made 6 years ago.
although, once in a while, she'll say that she's a size 20 and she'll carry on about how baggy it is or she'll say that she's swimming in the tarp or dress or whatever she's squeezed herself into. She always refers to herself as "plus-sized" or "curvy" or "chubby", but never as "fat" or "obese", although on at least one occasion, she said that her doctor said that she was "considered obese", but didn't feel that she was obese at all. I think this was the video that signaled the turning point where she decided that she just didn't care anymore and wasn't going to pretend to want to lose weight.
Her healthy eating decision lasted one week, wherein she claimed that she had lost "at least" fifteen pounds and that her mother said that she was looking "slim". When asked why she didn't stick with her "healthy eating", she whined about not wanting to eat food that didn't taste good and that she wasn't obese, she was plus-sized and she was going to look for a new doctor. Six years later, she's doubled in size and her gut is down to her thighs.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
She only takes baths, where she sits and stews and occasionally takes a picture to show the haydurs that she took a bath so she can't possibly be smelly and greasy.

She's claimed that she's a size 18 since this video was made 6 years ago.
although, once in a while, she'll say that she's a size 20 and she'll carry on about how baggy it is or she'll say that she's swimming in the tarp or dress or whatever she's squeezed herself into. She always refers to herself as "plus-sized" or "curvy" or "chubby", but never as "fat" or "obese", although on at least one occasion, she said that her doctor said that she was "considered obese", but didn't feel that she was obese at all. I think this was the video that signaled the turning point where she decided that she just didn't care anymore and wasn't going to pretend to want to lose weight.
Her healthy eating decision lasted one week, wherein she claimed that she had lost "at least" fifteen pounds and that her mother said that she was looking "slim". When asked why she didn't stick with her "healthy eating", she whined about not wanting to eat food that didn't taste good and that she wasn't obese, she was plus-sized and she was going to look for a new doctor. Six years later, she's doubled in size and her gut is down to her thighs.
She looks halfway decent in that first video; her skin doesn't look as rough as it does now, and her makeup looks normal, her hair looks somewhat clean, instead of the clown spackle/greasy mop look she's so fond of now.
She really deteriorated after having Gracie and dumping Madd.

ETA: when did Kailyn get moved to the Death fats topic? I think she belongs in with the Lolcows, but it's not up to me.

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net
She looks halfway decent in that first video; her skin doesn't look as rough as it does now, and her makeup looks normal, her hair looks somewhat clean, instead of the clown spackle/greasy mop look she's so fond of now.

ETA: when did Kailyn get moved to the Death fats topic? I think she belongs in with the Lolcows, but it's not up to me.
They did a survey about a year ago speculating that she may be a deathfat, but the majority did not agree. (I voted yes). I think they just moved her over, I always knew it was meant to be. :feels:

kiwifarms.net

That's how the world ended up with a blurry picture of her grotesque body and saggy tits in a reflection from the bathtub faucet. I want to link that picture for sheer horrific shits & giggles, but damned if I'm wading through YTT to find it.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
She's been wearing it all summer in there.

In other world shattering news, she deactivated her IG again. Too bad, she was showing off her death fat "swimming" skills yesterday which really emphasized how she cannot move her arms around all the fat

Edit: Sassy Siren caught most of it

Kai waddling around alone in a pool rimmed by her daughter’s deflated floaties is really some metaphor for the Wilcher household.
1) I cannot imagine my mother taking a posed picture of me in our family kitchen in two piece bathing suit, even without the weird weird visible splotches on my thighs. If Gracie took the picture, God help her.

2) I'm all for body positivity, as long as you're healthy. Love the skin you're in, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, etc. However, I'd be self conscious about those marks on my thighs. But then again, I have a sense of shame, understand social pragmatics, etc. And I realize she's just in her backyard but Christ, Kai, they make really cute swimsuits with skirts that would hide the majority of those pox marks.

and then you have people like her who are hideous at any size and a photo in a bikini is an act of aggression against the rest of society.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net

She looks so young there. I know it's been 6 years but holy fuck she has aged so much. In the pool video before the latest rage delete you could see her jowls and neck wrinkles like never before. Her hair even looks like it's going grey or is that dry shampoo?

Screenshot 2021-07-19 at 18.46.14.png

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
She looks so young there. I know it's been 6 years but holy fuck she has aged so much. In the pool video before the latest rage delete you could see her jowls and neck wrinkles like never before. Her hair even looks like it's going grey or is that dry shampoo?

View attachment 2362229
She's shown off her strands of gray hair, but she always overdoses on the dry shampoo and doesn't brush the stuff out.

Numbers Gal

kiwifarms.net
YTT is going nuts over Kai being moved to the Deathfats here. Since she definitely reads there, I'm sure she is HELLA triggered and losing her mind, having her chest get heavy and all that. Kai, your chest is heavy because of all of the excess fat on it. When you do come back, which you ALWAYS do because you have no life, I can't wait to see how you spin this one while. having to. breathe between. every two. words claiming. you are. just curvy. DAMN

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YTT is going nuts over Kai being moved to the Deathfats here. Since she definitely reads there, I'm sure she is HELLA triggered and losing her mind, having her chest get heavy and all that. Kai, your chest is heavy because of all of the excess fat on it. When you do come back, which you ALWAYS do because you have no life, I can't wait to see how you spin this one while. having to. breathe between. every two. words claiming. you are. just curvy. DAMN
I wasn't thrilled that she was moved, because she's "known" first and foremost for being a "byoody gooroo" and therefore is probably one of the best candidates for Beauty Parlor....

But damn, if it means the gorilla will figface and fistpound because peeplr bean mean, keep her in Deathfats.

honestly it's mostly just because I don't get thread notifications from deathfats/animal control for some reason

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks like a roasted pig. I can't wrap my mind over the fact that she refuses to wear sunscreen.

She's shown off a bunch of sunscreens and claims she lathers herself in it multiple times a day when she's in the pool but you only need to take one look at her to know she's lying. Owning sunscreen =/= using sunscreen, Kailyn.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
She's shown off a bunch of sunscreens and claims she lathers herself in it multiple times a day when she's in the pool but you only need to take one look at her to know she's lying. Owning sunscreen =/= using sunscreen, Kailyn.

Melanoma saga when?

Kai is a true tard in every aspect. I’m sure she has been found unable to manage her own money so MW is her rep payee because there is no doubt to me that she gets SSI or DAC benefits if PW is receiving retirement, or his own SS benefit of some kind, but jeez. She is too stupid for words. And not in the Down Syndrome kind of way, because those kids at least try to be independent and have other support (even though no one talks about the huge dementia issues they face).

Some of this is Lisa’s fault because Kai could be in a day program for disabled adults, learn skills and whatever but won’t because that would be admitting Kai has an issue.

I know this isn’t new info, but Kai is one of those cows that I just can’t believe actually exists.

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen.
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Melanoma saga when?

Kai is a true tard in every aspect. I’m sure she has been found unable to manage her own money so MW is her rep payee because there is no doubt to me that she gets SSI or DAC benefits if PW is receiving retirement, or his own SS benefit of some kind, but jeez. She is too stupid for words. And not in the Down Syndrome kind of way, because those kids at least try to be independent and have other support (even though no one talks about the huge dementia issues they face).

Some of this is Lisa’s fault because Kai could be in a day program for disabled adults, learn skills and whatever but won’t because that would be admitting Kai has an issue.

I know this isn’t new info, but Kai is one of those cows that I just can’t believe actually exists.
Kailyn is a prime example of what happens when you force your child to be 'normal' for the sake of 'what will the neighbors think' or your own personal stubbornness/pride. She clearly has a disability and has since childhood. But rather than getting her the services she needs and allowing her to be in a program that, while perhaps not diploma bound, could have given Kailyn skills to perhaps work a job that would allow her to be gainfully employed, earn her own spending money and be a productive member of society, MW pulled her out of public school and 'educated' Kai at the Sunflower Academy. Now, she's a leech off her parents with no concept of the actual value of money, no concept of boundaries and worst of all, completely ill equipped to be a mother. I don't think Matt is still in the picture, but when MW and PW shuffle off this mortal coil, I hope to God someone steps in for Gracie because her mother is ill-equipped to take care of her. She can't do laundry, she can't cook, she can't be assed to do anything for her daughter other than dress her up and teach her how to pose.

Kail reminds me of a woman my mother knew growing up. This was in the late 60s-early 70s, but there was a woman with an intellectual disability in the small town my mother grew up in. Rather than force her through a normal high school graduation track, she spent four years learning basic accounting (adding/subtracting, pay bills, keeping a checkbook), how to use mass transit, how cook simple meals, how to take care of her own space (make the bed, clean the bathroom, wash dishes, lock the door when you leave, etc) how to take care of a garden and how to operate a washer & dryer. After graduation, that woman went to work at a nursing home, where she took care of their gardens and flowers beds, delivered meals to the residents and did the laundry (mainly bedding and towels). And that woman lived a very long, happy life. She had friends, she had responsibilities, she had a (admittedly meager) paycheck. She lived with her mother until her mother passed, then her sister until her own passing. That woman had much more fulfilling life than Kai ever will.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
Kailyn is a prime example of what happens when you force your child to be 'normal' for the sake of 'what will the neighbors think' or your own personal stubbornness/pride. She clearly has a disability and has since childhood. But rather than getting her the services she needs and allowing her to be in a program that, while perhaps not diploma bound, could have given Kailyn skills to perhaps work a job that would allow her to be gainfully employed, earn her own spending money and be a productive member of society, MW pulled her out of public school and 'educated' Kai at the Sunflower Academy. Now, she's a leech off her parents with no concept of the actual value of money, no concept of boundaries and worst of all, completely ill equipped to be a mother. I don't think Matt is still in the picture, but when MW and PW shuffle off this mortal coil, I hope to God someone steps in for Gracie because her mother is ill-equipped to take care of her. She can't do laundry, she can't cook, she can't be assed to do anything for her daughter other than dress her up and teach her how to pose.

Kail reminds me of a woman my mother knew growing up. This was in the late 60s-early 70s, but there was a woman with an intellectual disability in the small town my mother grew up in. Rather than force her through a normal high school graduation track, she spent four years learning basic accounting (adding/subtracting, pay bills, keeping a checkbook), how to use mass transit, how cook simple meals, how to take care of her own space (make the bed, clean the bathroom, wash dishes, lock the door when you leave, etc) how to take care of a garden and how to operate a washer & dryer. After graduation, that woman went to work at a nursing home, where she took care of their gardens and flowers beds, delivered meals to the residents and did the laundry (mainly bedding and towels). And that woman lived a very long, happy life. She had friends, she had responsibilities, she had a (admittedly meager) paycheck. She lived with her mother until her mother passed, then her sister until her own passing. That woman had much more fulfilling life than Kai ever will.

Exactly this. I am not going to pl, if anyone’s interested just check a post I made on my profile, but people with disabilities can be productive with the right support.

people who can work should work, even if that means through ADA accommodations, a sheltered work environment, etc. It gives them a sense of pride and accomplishment but MW for some reason thinks a disability is something to be ashamed about. Why? Even if MW did cause Kai to have an intellectual disability though her alleged drinking during pregnancy (no idea if that is ytt gossip or what), that isn’t a reason to not help your child do the best that they can with what they’ve got.