ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• DDoS is active again.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, though. Kai seems to be congenitally narcissistic; her lack of life skills is upbringing but her terrible personality is all her own. Imagining her working in a nursing home - she'd probably arrange the residents into inappropriate funneh poses for tiktok videos or steal their jewellery to get pallids.

she doesn’t need to work in a nursing home, she could do something as easy as a Walmart greeter and just say hi to people all day lol. Or a parking lot cart wrangler.

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen.
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
She would last about 30 minutes as a cart wrangler, there's no way she's in good enough shape to chase carts.
She could sweep hair in a salon (not the Hair Shanty), maybe even shampoo hair if she got really ambitious. She'd need coaching on what's appropriate to talk to clients about, etc.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
She could sweep hair in a salon (not the Hair Shanty), maybe even shampoo hair if she got really ambitious. She'd need coaching on what's appropriate to talk to clients about, etc.
I really think she would have to move and change her name, she's got such a long, toxic internet presence, that any employer that Googled her would be turned off instantly.
And I agree with the coaching, she's got no idea how to talk to the public, and make her get rid of that stupid giggle-exhale.
But I think it's really too late for her to do anything with herself, she's been allowed to do what she wants for way too long, and trying to teach a stunted 31 year old manipulative, narcissistic woman-child to do for herself is a waste of time.
I don't want to be MOTI, but Lisa and Michael really fucked Kailyn over. The only one suffering in this whole shit-fest is Gracie, she's most likely going to turn out just like Kailyn.

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen.
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I really think she would have to move and change her name, she's got such a long, toxic internet presence, that any employer that Googled her would be turned off instantly.
And I agree with the coaching, she's got no idea how to talk to the public, and make her get rid of that stupid giggle-exhale.
But I think it's really too late for her to do anything with herself, she's been allowed to do what she wants for way too long, and trying to teach a stunted 31 year old manipulative, narcissistic woman-child to do for herself is a waste of time.
I don't want to be MOTI, but Lisa and Michael really fucked Kailyn over. The only one suffering in this whole shit-fest is Gracie, she's most likely going to turn out just like Kailyn.
Oh, I never meant to suggest Kai could do any of those things now. Just that she and her mother wasted any potential opportunities she may have had. I agree that it's too late to do anything about it. I hope Gracie can break the cycle, but I'm not optimistic. There's a little seed of hope for her buried in my cold, dead heart, but it's going to take a miracle for that to take root & grow.

Wendy Clitlock

Gothopotamus Safari
kiwifarms.net
She would last about 30 minutes as a cart wrangler, there's no way she's in good enough shape to chase carts.
That's even assuming the grocery store hadn't fired her already for figfacing customers in the parking lot. Bbgorilla is not cut out for retail/service. period. If Kai wasn't an entitled narcissist with the IQ of an overcooked quiche, an ideal job for her would be working the beauty counter at Walgreens or Kohls.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
That's even assuming the grocery store hadn't fired her already for figfacing customers in the parking lot. Bbgorilla is not cut out for retail/service. period. If Kai wasn't an entitled narcissist with the IQ of an overcooked quiche, an ideal job for her would be working the beauty counter at Walgreens or Kohls.
Maybe if she was a hell of a lot better at makeup.
I don't know about you guys, but if she worked at either of those place and came up to me asking if she could show me the newest lipstick or eyeshadow, I would nope out of there.
She could be doing stocking on the nightshift at a Wal-Mart or Target, but I could see her getting strongly-worded talks from HR to leave the teenage boys alone.
I can see her throwing a tantrum and crying once she got tired and told no, she can't take a break, she only clocked in 15 minutes ago.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kai's biggest problem is that her inherent negative tendencies were left unchecked instead of corrected.

She's bad at makeup because she just got worse and worse and was allowed to believe that she was a real byoody gooroo. If she worked at a beauty counter then she would presumably have had some training or mild mentorship from whatever Donna worked there.

She's incapable of working because she was allowed to become fat, lazy, and self-centered.

She's a horny gorilla because she was allowed to succumb to those urges with no consequence and never had to learn self-discipline or self-control.

While she's certainly slow and has a predilection for laziness, narcissism, sloth, gluttony, impulsivity, etc., all of that could have been "trained" out of her if Mama Wilcher had actually gotten her some tard intervention instead of being so embarrassed at her bbgorilla that she pulled her out of school.

Cool Dude 69

kiwifarms.net
Whenever Kailyn Getting Job comes up, I remember that she can't even Google how to ride the bus, and found it preferential to get rides from her mom to potential fuck dates, instead of even like... walking to a park and meeting someone. She let her mother give her car rides to Cock Appointments. At some point you'd think the shame of living off the tit and your old parents would override, but she's like... Beyond Shame.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Whenever Kailyn Getting Job comes up, I remember that she can't even Google how to ride the bus, and found it preferential to get rides from her mom to potential fuck dates, instead of even like... walking to a park and meeting someone. She let her mother give her car rides to Cock Appointments. At some point you'd think the shame of living off the tit and your old parents would override, but she's like... Beyond Shame.
I agree, does she ever get embarrassed or feel ashamed over anything?
I don't know if she does, she posts nudes and other disgusting stuff over and over again, and has no problem living in her childhood bedroom at the age of 31, posting those cringy Tik-Tok videos, and so on.
I have no idea what she would feel shame or embarrassment about.

Wendy Clitlock

Gothopotamus Safari
kiwifarms.net
It floors me that Kai has zero trouble trawling for dick on POF and Tinder but can't figure out how Uber/Lyft work.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Uneven skill development is pretty common in spectrum disorders and she's mildly retarded too (I don't know why I would even have to remind anyone of that).

She may be able to use tinder and tiktok or whatever but taking the bus on her own or an Uber seems out of her skill set. I will never forget the comment she made about ''the far away mall'' - I have to admit that did even take me back a bit because it's exactly like something a little girl, Gracie's age would say. It just gave me a greater insight into Kailyn's mental level, but again it's pretty uneven so it confuses people. She can seem like a child, but also a ''thuper thexual woman'' and has some level of computer skills where she was able to upload videos to youtube and edit them (although not very well). Her syndrome, whatever it is, seems to allow her little pockets of functionality and complete incompetency in other more important areas (driving, taking the bus, sense of direction, education and work).

edit: I still can't believe she uses ''tiktok''. Most adults her age are absolutely baffled by this type of social media. I feel like it even induces MORE immaturity in her because the platform is 80% teen based.

Last edited:

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
... and, she’s back.

36FC9361-4064-42F2-9DB5-C792E7E6F92C.jpeg