ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• DDoS is active again.

AcornsAreForever

Gimme da acorns and nobody gets hurt!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She does that every so often.
Kailyns' so desperate for attention, she knows removing PJ from her SM, and not wearing her gum machine ring will get people talking about her, and she LAAHHVES that.
The last time she plastered photos of them together was in May, no? I think maybe he finally got sick of her preteen nonsense. 🤔

JanuaryViolet

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about you, but this scares the ever-living fuck out of me.
Younger and slightly thinner Kai:
004010DB-DF78-458E-A8E5-E448CACEEFF1.jpeg

Cool Dude 69

kiwifarms.net
She has been horking the Bodyposi/HAES mantra for quite some time now. It was only a matter of time before her ever-expanding waistline caught up with her ego.
She yoyos back and forth. It's predominately a LAHV URSELF thing. She doesn't mention HAES.

But Kai occasionally gets a bug up her ass when her little mostly-lizard brain realizes she's not even cute by fat person standards, since she has neither a discernable waist, slimmer face, or healthy skin... and she does the math that it's gonna be pretty hard to land another financially generous partner when she is fat, ugly, unemployed, living with her parents, and with a child... Then she gets on a fitness or diet kick.

It's funny if you ever peep at her fashion or wedding pinterest boards, because even when it's a plus size model, the result is wholly unattainable for her because she looks like a sick of crap with teeth. And I think she knows that and it makes her sad.

Seaweed Chips

kiwifarms.net
I've lurked on this thread for years following an exodus from the batshit YTT threads, and I've been following Kai since she was pregnant with Gracie. As stated so many times prior in this thread, things stopped being funny when Gracie was brought into the picture. While I always hold onto hope that Pixie will turn her life around, there is no hope in my mind for Kai and all you can do is watch the train screech along the ground in twisted, fiery metal as it plows on by in a catastrophic derailment. I can only hope that Gracie somehow survives and gets as far away as she can as soon as she possibly can, but the fact that she's from the same nest as Kai, however, isn't too encouraging.

And expecting Kai to have standards is like expecting a fish to learn the cello, but I am still, regardless, always puzzled at her taste in men. Are scrotes and degenerates really worth putting up with for dollar store trinkets and mediocre sex? She's totally thriving. It's also very telling that Jeff hasn't been around in a long while, and it'll be hilarious if it turns out his standards are higher than hers.

Kai's parents always look so exhausted, browbeaten, and older than their actual ages. She needed to be reeled in and smacked with a chancla years ago.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she cares too much about the quality of men she gets, she just wants to be able to say she has a boyfriend/fiance/whatever.

And I will never, never, ever understand with all the trouble Kailyns' internet adventures have caused them, why her parents didn't turn off their internet service and take a sledgehammer to her computer and phone. I just don't get it.

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
And I will never, never, ever understand with all the trouble Kailyns' internet adventures have caused them, why her parents didn't turn off their internet service and take a sledgehammer to her computer and phone. I just don't get it.
maybe the alternative is having Kailyn around whining at them all day every day like a petulant child? a cross they cannot bear, truly.

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Then that's their punishment for being lousy parents.
you know, that's a point i haven't thought of - when i used to work for health and human services one of the option i had instead of remanding to custody was working with family members for adult education services to help people having difficulty cope with regular life develop skills to do so. not that i would think Kailyn would go for that (i'm sure she'd be quite insulted) but some of the classes were also for parents to learn parenting skills - especially those with difficult or special needs children and avoid further interactions with law enforcement or county health services. think of it as akin to new parenting classes.

do we have any idea if Kailyn's parents actively rejected that sort of assistance (whether it was offered and rejected or they were convinced that smothering Kai and stifling her development was the way to go)?

insufferable children usually grow up into insufferable adults, but more times than not they face consequences from the real world for their horrible nature. it's pretty telling that Kailyn's has lived into her 30's and her parents are still shielding her from all that. hyper-doting parents (helicopter/snowplow parents) were always the most difficult to work with. i've witnessed a parent try to cop a murder charge to spare their child prison...

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if her parents were ever offered classes like that, and if they were, I'm positive Lisa would have taken it as an insult.
The prevailing theory is that Lisa pulled Kai out of school, claiming "DC Sniper," because the teachers were starting to come 'round to the fact that Kai is tarded and wanted her to get some extra help.

If she'd disrupt both of their lives that severely to avoid Kai getting on the shortbus as a kid, she'd certainly never accept any kind of adult education classes or parenting classes.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Lisa had opportunities to help shape Kailyn into a functioning member of society, but she scoffed at them all and withdrew Kai into a life of isolation to keep up appearances for neighbors who likely didn't give a shit to begin with.
Well, if Lisa was so worried about appearances, then she should've had the internet turned off, because her entire family is a laughingstock worldwide.
You know the neighbors are laughing at her behind her back.

AcornsAreForever

Gimme da acorns and nobody gets hurt!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The prevailing theory is that Lisa pulled Kai out of school, claiming "DC Sniper," because the teachers were starting to come 'round to the fact that Kai is tarded and wanted her to get some extra help.

If she'd disrupt both of their lives that severely to avoid Kai getting on the shortbus as a kid, she'd certainly never accept any kind of adult education classes or parenting classes.
The DC Sniper attack was the excuse Lisa used, and it just happened to coincide with the results of some assessment and behavioral tests that Kai was ordered to take, since she had never been in a regular school, and was having trouble grasping the curriculum and even more difficulty adjusting to the school's rules and regulations.

According to what Kailyn once told a Kaigent, the tests diagnosed her with dyslexia but, according to her mom, it was mild dyslexia and wasn't a big deal. According to what Lisa told Kai, the school wasn't willing to help her and it wasn't a big deal, so Lisa pulled her out and home schooled her once again, this time using the curriculum from The Learning Community International (No Disability Ass School ) which caters to students who have trouble in a normal school environment, because of behavioral issues, learning disabilities or autism. Apparently it has a decent curriculum, not that Kailyn would know, since Lisa infamously did Kai's schoolwork for her, and Kailyn "graduated" from it at almost 20 years of age. Kailyn had far more important things to do, like screwing David, trolling for trannies, and webcamming for pennies and gift cards.

In true Kai FAShion, a short time after using her alleged learning disability for attention and asspats, she vehemently denied having dyslexia, mild or otherwise, and claimed that she wasn't learning disabled, because people were asking her how did she learn to work through it and what tools was she given to surmount her learning disability and was that why she had trouble describing products and pronouncing words. Naturally, she deleted any mention of dyslexia.

Lisa's the sort that will slap a band-aid on a gushing wound and say that it's just fine and isn't a problem. She's incredibly lazy, but moreover, she's just a teensy less speddy than her daughter, so ignorance, illiteracy, and general stupidity are not a big deal and ignoring troublesome issues is the way they've always done things, and they're not about to change.

Poor Gracie. *sigh*

Last edited: