ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net

Trombonista

You know? I know! You die? I dead!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, she looks like a female Jacob Sockness.
I don't know who the Jacob guy is, but Kailyn's massive.
If she's 5'3", she's definitely close to, if not over, 300 pounds.
It's kind of depressing that her parents don't care enough to make her lose weight. They're the ones bringing in the food, she can't walk or drive to get it.
If she breaks an ankle, she's going to be bedbound and turn Gracie into her personal slave.

Jaded Optimist

New Spooky Image Everyday
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going live again, she must be bored lately.
Screenshot_2021-08-31-14-48-43-1.png
Edit: she has a mod named Sabrina who is deleting tons of comments (even non troll ones), Kai is being obnoxiously sassy, and keeps answering the same comment. I swear she answered "when's jeff's birthday?" 3 times.

Last edited:

Meowzers

My lawyer thinks that my case is pretty good 👍
kiwifarms.net
Going live again, she must be bored lately.
View attachment 2499588
Edit: she has a mod named Sabrina who is deleting tons of comments (even non troll ones), Kai is being obnoxiously sassy, and keeps answering the same comment. I swear she answered "when's jeff's birthday?" 3 times.
she was so unecessarily mean and sassy. everyone was commenting that she was being mean and she was like "i'm sorry you all think i'm being mean, i'm just being funny." i'm sure she thinks she's like a cool Mean Girl that can get away with being sassy because she's such an independant queen that don't take shit from nobody, but she just comes off as dumb and bratty.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
she was so unecessarily mean and sassy. everyone was commenting that she was being mean and she was like "i'm sorry you all think i'm being mean, i'm just being funny." i'm sure she thinks she's like a cool Mean Girl that can get away with being sassy because she's such an independant queen that don't take shit from nobody, but she just comes off as dumb and bratty.
She was rude, and also comes off as a complete dumbass.
I can't believe she's 31, for God's sake, and I had second-hand embarrassment through the whole thing.
From slapping the camera off when Gracie came into her room, to showing off her gummies. I kept hoping her mom would burst in while she was showing the stupid things off.
I think she felt more secure about being rude because she had a mod (coughLisacough) and that's why this live went on longer than she usually does.

Numbers Gal

kiwifarms.net
Unbelievably rude for a stay at home daughter, jobless, can't/won't drive, can't provide/cook/clean for herself or her daughter, "engaged" to a meth-head who can't stand to see her more than once every 6 weeks, filming from her toddler bedroom that's an absolute pig sty, while gaining 20lbs a month from being a sedentary food inhaler. Yeah you sure showed us how fabulous and sassy you are.

In other IG stories, she proudly stated that the school is giving Guac a chromebook for school. Which, in my understanding, is supposed to be for kids that don't have access to electronics/laptops. Doesn't she already have one she used for kindergarten that the family owned? The Wilchers just said yay more free electronics. That poor child only has sexualized dolls and electronics to keep her "stimulated". My hopes and dreams for a better life for her are fading as fast as Kai inhales her super secret CBD gummies that she had to show off about 5x in the live.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net

burntgrilledcheese

crumchy
kiwifarms.net
What is Kai taking CBD for? She has nothing to be anxious about since literally nothing in life challenges her. If she was any more relaxed she just wouldn't bother getting out of bed.
Maybe, on the rarest occasion, she has a fleeting moment of self awareness and nearly goes into cardiac arrest, thinking about how fucked she is and it's all her own doing 🌈 But then she takes a little CBD and plays make up time in her room until she slips back into barely cognitive function again.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I still haven't figured out if that's her natural skin tone, or she's wearing a foundation that's three shades too light.

Either way, she looks like hell.

She looks sick. Her parents don't give a fuck about her, Jeff is a pussy boil chaser and just wants sex with her every other week and doesn't care about her either. She's mentally exceptional and lives in permanent denial about her size and any health issue she may have related to obesity. I could see her croaking from undiagnosed type 2 Diabetes before anyone even notices. She lacks the cognitive function to set up doctors appointments for herself, it was her Mother that did almost all the appointment booking during Kailyn's pregnancy and even minor stuff like dermatologist visits for her acne. Lisa clearly stopped giving a fuck so any issue going on is clearly going to get worse.