ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I just came across ''makeupbytiffanyD's'' back to school video with her 6 year old daughter. Tiffany was an early era beauty guru who came out in Kailyn's era only Tiffany was successful on Youtube. The contrast with her daughters speaking ability and Gracie's is literally a galaxy away. Tiffany has a great life, beautiful home, husband and everything to provide for her daughter.

Last edited:

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I just came across ''makeupbytiffanyD's'' back to school video with her 6 year old daughter. Tiffany was an early era beauty guru who came out in Kailyn's era only Tiffany was successful on Youtube. The contrast with her daughters speaking ability in Gracie's is literally a galaxy away. Tiffany has a great life, beautiful home, husband and everything to provide for her daughter.
I completely forgot about Tiffany, oh wow. XSparkage had her child at literally the same time as Kai (wasn't there a conspiracy that Kai had Gracie on that day because she wanted to have a child the exact same age as her idol?), and same thing. Gracie is so fucked. Everyone in her life has failed her.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I completely forgot about Tiffany, oh wow. XSparkage had her child at literally the same time as Kai (wasn't there a conspiracy that Kai had Gracie on that day because she wanted to have a child the exact same age as her idol?), and same thing. Gracie is so fucked. Everyone in her life has failed her.

it's very sad. You remember the beauty guru era when it was just fun and games with makeup and the girls from back then are now mother's who's kids have every opportunity in life to succeed. Gracie has one bleak future.

Numbers Gal

kiwifarms.net
Playing with her "mom" And I shit you not Gracie picked the yellow skin tone and said "I'm gonna make you "Chinese". Racism is alive and well in that household yikes
Screenshot_20210928-173406_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
Playing with her "mom" And I shit you not Gracie picked the yellow skin tone and said "I'm gonna make you "Chinese". Racism is alive and well in that household yikes View attachment 2578756
There was another video recently-ish where Kai was playing Sims 4 and Gracie asked "why is she dark" about a black character who walked by. Racial awareness at the Sunflower Academy.

Meowzers

My lawyer thinks that my case is pretty good 👍
kiwifarms.net
There was another video recently-ish where Kai was playing Sims 4 and Gracie asked "why is she dark" about a black character who walked by. Racial awareness at the Sunflower Academy.
kinda off topic but when i was a kid, i read a book that was about a girl who was raised in a cult where everyone was larping like it was the 1800s. the kids born into the cult were raised not knowing there was an outside world and believed lincoln was still the president. the main character was a kid who left the compound to get help so everyone could escape. she saw a group of children on a field trip and she went "i was so surprised, there were negroes in their group!" i couldn't help but think of that book when gracie did that. she's gonna have a hell of a time when/if they actually put her in public school.
another plot point of that book was that the girl was the only one who could leave the compound and not the adults because none of the adults could fit in their old clothes from before they joined the cult. i think some comparison could be made about kailyn's ever-increasing weight gain and gracie's hopeful escape from the sunflower academy could be made here.

kiwifarms.net
she's gonna have a hell of a time when/if they actually put her in public school.

My thoughts exactly. IF she ever makes it to actual honest-to-goodness school, within a month Mama Wilcher will be summoned to a parent/teacher meeting to discuss Gracie's obvious delays and ... problematic attitudes.

And then Gracie will never see the inside of a school again.

takemetoyourgrave

i got lost in a hot topic on the way here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's really surprising to me. Considering how Lisa is you'd think they'd live in a white-as-wonderbread type of town.
Prince George's county itself is even less white. Anne Arundel (where the far away mall is) is only a few minutes away is nearly the opposite in terms of racial makeup (75% white) though but with a MUCH higher cost of living. Bowie itself is also quite high for the county. Since MW and PW bought their house ages ago i can imagine that it wasnt such a black area then, but white flight has set in within the last ten years or so.

Sentient Vaccum

Undead carpet cleaning.
kiwifarms.net
the most horrifying part about this is that bowie is only about 25% white
That's really surprising to me. Considering how Lisa is you'd think they'd live in a white-as-wonderbread type of town.

I can confirm. I live relatively close, and all of Southern Maryland (the DMV area as a whole really) is pretty diverse, for lack of a better term.

Numbers Gal

kiwifarms.net
I remember one of the kaigent dumps Kai said she couldn't go to the library because it was "all blacks". And claimed to not apply for welfare because again....everyone in there was......too dark. I just had a thought, maybe one of the MANY reasons the kid isn't in school is because of that. Can't be near the other races in that family. Gracie is truly screwed, in so many ways, with the absolutely backwoods red neck racist retards raising her.