ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Meowzers

I identify as involuntarily annoying
kiwifarms.net
dressing like the early 2000s is really trendy right now. kailyn is always on top of fashion trends...for high schoolers. and i agree that she would probably never wear the house dressed like that. or at least mama wheelchair wouldn't let her.
i hate those jean-printed laygins that she lahves so much.

Wildlechuza

Saw this nickname on tumblr and stole it
kiwifarms.net

It's the usual, boring Kailyn drivel until the video changes to horrifying at 2:40. Sorry in advance for your eyeballs, I guess.
Lord almighty, she looks enormous, like 4x bigger, idk whats the point of those embarrassing dance videos, besides don't you all feel uncomfortable when she films herself eating? It's almost obscene 🤮

AcornsAreForever

Gimme da acorns and nobody gets hurt!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lord almighty, she looks enormous, like 4x bigger, idk whats the point of those embarrassing dance videos, besides don't you all feel uncomfortable when she films herself eating? It's almost obscene 🤮
She looks enormous because she is enormous. She filters her selfies and shaves off a good 75-100 pounds. It's shocking and a little jarring when one sees her in her unfiltered, full on, true blubber state.

As a rule, she should NEVER NEVER NEVER eat on camera. Being in a Turkish prison would be paradise compared to watching and listening to this sadistic monster slurping, smacking, making greedy grunts, random exclamations of "MMM THO GOOD!" and the way she tongue thrusts whatever she's shoving into her gaping maw. Horrifying. Simply horrifying... (:_(:stress:

Last edited:

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
Visibly winded at the twenty second mark.

I think the most horrifying thing is the way all parts of her fly off in different directions. Gunt one way, ass another. It’s like a hula hoop of fat.

AcornsAreForever

Gimme da acorns and nobody gets hurt!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Visibly winded at the twenty second mark.

I think the most horrifying thing is the way all parts of her fly off in different directions. Gunt one way, ass another. It’s like a hula hoop of fat.
At the rate she's gaining, it won't be long before one of her performances causes her hula hoop of fat to knock her out cold.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
She looks enormous because she is enormous. She filters her selfies and shaves off a good 75-100 pounds. It's shocking and a little jarring when one sees her in her unfiltered, full on, true blubber state.

As a rule, she should NEVER NEVER NEVER eat on camera. Being in a Turkish prison would be paradise compared to watching and listening to this sadistic monster slurping, smacking, making greedy grunts, random exclamations of "MMM THO GOOD!" and the way she tongue thrusts whatever she's shoving into her gaping maw. Horrifying. Simply horrifying... (:_(:stress:

She has always been good at hiding her obesity. Anyone can agree she's overweight or ''fat'' in her pictures but in a candid shot, it's simply an unbelievable contrast. I remember before she got pregnant and she was able to trick the ''gurugossip'' ladies that she was still under 200 pounds back then. However a candid shot came out of her shopping and everyone was surprised to learn just how much she worked the fat girl angles for instagram and her youtube channel.

It's much harder for her to conceal her weight now but she still manages to digitally shave some pounds off. She is just fucking huge in real life.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I just can't forget the photo that someone's sister (Matt?) posted of herself and Kai and one other person. Kai is so short, fat, and misshapen that she looks like someone shopped in a monster as a joke.
It was a picture Matt's sister Amber posted of Matt, Kailyn, and herself, and Kailyn did look exactly like the stumpy little troll she is.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I just can't forget the photo that someone's sister (Matt?) posted of herself and Kai and one other person. Kai is so short, fat, and misshapen that she looks like someone shopped in a monster as a joke.

It was this one

Screenshot 2021-10-28 10.53.26.png

She was having a ''Down Syndrome moment'' in this picture. This is what this bitch looks like in real life facially (not size, this was years ago). Lisa was really aiming for the moon thinking she could hide her sped from the school system and the neighbors without suspicion.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
It was this one

View attachment 2666749

She was having a ''Down Syndrome moment'' in this picture. This is what this bitch looks like in real life facially (not size, this was years ago). Lisa was really aiming for the moon thinking she could hide her sped from the school system and the neighbors without suspicion.
Gracie looks a lot like Amber.
Hopefully the Wilcher genes will be overruled and Gracie will be tall, thin, and be smarter and better looking than the sow who incubated her.

Flan Pwincess

kiwifarms.net
It was this one

View attachment 2666749

She has the uncanny ability to look like a cartoon character when compared to other humans and by just going on looks alone there's just something so awfully off about her that you can't quite guess if she does or doesn't have Down Syndrome for real :cryblood:

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
She has the uncanny ability to look like a cartoon character when compared to other humans and by just going on looks alone there's just something so awfully off about her that you can't quite guess if she does or doesn't have Down Syndrome for real :cryblood:
She already resembles Droopy Dawg.

Robert w'E'd Leef

It is well that war is so terrible
kiwifarms.net
She always looks extra special when she doesn't have makeup on. I can't really explain it

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to have skin so bad that you look mentally rétarded?
With Kailyn, anything is possible.

Except for being a responsible mother, getting a job, learning to drive,, learning bus routes, helping out with household chores and contributing to the financial upkeep of said house, finding a suitable spouse/partner, and so on.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I think it's because her skin is so awful.

I'm not sure. I think without makeup we can see the oddness of her features. When I saw her ''my dreams'' video years ago when she showed up in pajama's and no makeup I honestly couldn't believe how truly ''special'' she looked

(see for yourself)

Screenshot 2021-10-28 19.37.18.png

In makeup she looks ''ugly'' but the special-ness seems to be toned down at least a bit. She a has a somewhat ''Down-sy'' eyeshape in her true natural form that combined with the droopy cheeks and massive jaw.. well you now what we're seeing here.