• ”There was no reason in Hell for you to post on Kiwifarms. Nothing good could come of it.”

Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by AtroposHeart, Mar 8, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. I’ve been following Kai for a decade so yeah, I’ve seen photos. She was ugly, but ugly doesn't mean much, we are all probably ugly.

I think first MF, GG and later YTT got so involved that a lot of lies about her have become canon, to the point that people get upset when the stories are questioned. Like FAS, despite the fact her mom doesn’t drink and there were no signs she ever did. People pick and choose what they want to see there, there are plenty of FAS indicators that Kai never had. A flat nose philtrum is just a facial detail. The telephone game went rampant back in the early days and even today.

Like the washing her hair thing. Her mom has a professional bowl and Kai, like many, doesn’t like to get water in her eyes. So it is likely her mom often washes her hair, especially since she’s coloring it a lot and they fuss with it a lot. But the fact that she cannot wash her hair? Pure gossip. She has said she’s taken showers and just washed her hair plenty but people just want to believe she’s incapable. It doesn’t help that she’s fat and dirty.

People think Gracie is still bottlefed because one Halloween when Gracie was over 2 there was a bottle in the background of the photo. People freaked out and that turned into ‘Gracie is still bottlefed” Kai said it was a neighbors bottle, but nobody believed it. Whether true or not, people still keep it up today. That child is huge and there is no way she’s only bottlefed, and even if she’s still given a bottle at night to soothe her, well, it’d be weird but no more so than a pacifier, and where is the proof?

I can’t stand Kai and am willing to say nasty things with the best of them. I just don’t think so many things need to be made up. We have plenty, her texts, with the way she acted after Davit’s Funeral, with her selfishness, with Gracie’s speech being ignored, ,the fact that we still see her in diapers. Kai was a socially inept teen and is a socially inept adult who has never been made to do a thing. And she wants it that way. She’s a horrible person. But there is no factual reason to believe much of what’s said about her, and I think if she had some real mental disability aside from being stupid, we’d know it by now.

• Winner  x 19
    • Like  x 6
    • Agree  x 4
    • Informative  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. I don't think Gracie is disabled. If Gracie turns out as unaware and slow as Kai I think it's safe to say that's a result of the mama Wilcher approach to parenting.

Kai's life is so sheltered everything goes through her mom. There is literally 0% chance of her drinking or doing drugs while pregnant. She has no way of getting her hands on anything on her own and Mw sure wasn't about to run out to buy Kai a pack of Colts to go with her bottle of pink Moscato. After the r*pe incident mama Wilcher banned all booze from the house and that was before Kai got pregnant.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    foodiebloobie

foodiebloobie crazy frog

kiwifarms.is
  3. Hm, okay. Sorry.

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Philosophy Nong

Philosophy Nong Mekotur's Favorite
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. It's not PC to say it any more, but some people are just dim bulbs.

Society can dress it up all it wants, we can make specific words verboten, stretch special school programmes and come up with ever finer distinctions, but it doesn't change the basic facts - the words "r.etarded, imbecile, cretin" may no longer be used for categorisation but the bases are still there. It shows how much we have interfered to avoid this reality that just saying it is some terrible crime, whereas the real crime is in ignoring facts.

Kai may have a biological mental deficiency but @Barbarella is right - stories have become canon. If she does have some form of condition there's no reason to think it's anything but the genetic lottery combined with isolation and educational neglect - those we know, whereas FAS is conjecture. And to be fair, we don't know Ma Wheelchair's reasoning; she may have realised Kai would never he academic so hoped to maybe teach her skills in the shanty rather than put her through an academic process they knew she'd struggle with. Of course it meant she missed out on all the other vital parts of school but that ignorance on MW's part - and especially in the US, where home-schooling is much more prevalent than other countries - doesn't have to come from bad intention or some need to keep up appearances. And Kai displays the hyper-sexuality of the somewhat slow, so there could have been good intent behind what turned out to be a poor decision. There may be no recognition it WAS a poor decision, simply generational ignorance. And (playing Devil's advocate here) maybe MW was stuck between a rock and a hard place - whatever she's done wrong, there is only one child whereas Kai was set to have multiple pregnancies from a very young age. MW has limited the damage and whatever Guac isn't getting, she is at least warm, clean, fed and secure. Left to her own devices, Kai would be another Angel Adams, demanding "who is going to look after all these children?" as each one is born with no more planning or responsibility than Kai has shown toward Gwathie.

Tl;dr Potatoes happen. Add in the prevailing ethos of the time, which was participation trophies all round, and you just have a spud whose tuberous qualities have never been addressed because it's no longer PC to be honest about it.

The awful thing is that lack of recognition is now being visited upon Guac, where Kai set the bar so low it's become normal for Wilchers. They just don't know any different, so the perfect storm lands on Guac and the soft bigotry of low expectation sets the compass from thereon in.

Coo. That went a bit heavy. My normal pointless wittering shall resume shortly.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #13164 Tiny Clanger, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. A lot of the issues with Kai is entitlement.

She thinks she’s entitled to live at her parents forever. She was entitled to motherhood and she’s entitled to call herself a mother without putting in the hard work. She’s entitled to remain unemployed and still have money. She’s entitled to a spouse who will support her in every way, entitled to having a house provided by that husband and entitled to his earnings for palette money. It’s never occurred to her that you have to put equal efforts in because she’s automatically entitled to all of those things regardless.

When someone is that level of entitled, they see no reason to put any effort into bettering themselves. Why would she improve herself when these things are her natural right? Why should she educate herself on life outside the Beige Mansion when she’s never going to get a job? What motivation is there to be anything other than what she is?

This is entirely down to her parents. Most children are taught that to achieve A, you have to work on B, C and D. Kailyn was told she gets A no matter what, without having to exert any effort, resulting in a very spoilt, ignorant and entitled woman. Add the fact she’s dumb as a box of rocks to the equation, and you’re left with someone who is always going to be a burden.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.is
  6. I don't see her problem as entitlement, as such - I'm not sure that she really believes her lifestyle is superior to other lifestyles. I think she believes it's the only kind of life she can possibly have, and that attitude comes from the pathetically low expectations her parents placed on her.
    The way I see her, Kailyn is forever mentally and emotionally stuck as an exceptionally stupid 13-year-old, the bottom-of-the-class kind of kid that everyone at school would laugh at. Dumb 13-year-old girls don't have practical goals, aspirations or a sense of responsibility, and they don't have a clue about building relationships. They know and care about nothing beyond mall fashion, junk food, being priddy and dreaming of falling in love forever with a hot guy who's crazy about them because that's how it happens in the movies.
    Basically, I agree with everyone in this thread who's said that the real lolcow here is Kailyn's mother. She's the one who created this person and let her devolve into an insipid blob of a human being.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Thing is, if she receives state aid, she (and her daughter) likely qualify for Medicaid. During normal well baby and well child appointments, there are questionnaires that are completed indicating milestone markers and the doctor determines if your child is meeting age appropriate goals.

If goals are not being met, there are programs called early intervention where various therapies are provided to parents by the state like speech and occupational therapy. Theses therapies start around 18 months of age and are provided to the child in their home by a visiting therapist. This allows the child to have access to developmental therapies in their home where they are most comfortable so that a solid foundation can be laid for future growth. Only once a child is older (3 or 4 I think) do therapies begin to take place in a clinical setting.

Given what I’ve seen of Kai’s daughter, I’m surprised she has not taken advantage of this program. There’s been no evidence of any type of therapies which is a disappointment because they are non-intrusive, play-based, and enormously helpful for the child.

I’ll slightly PL here: my oldest needed speech and occupational therapy from 4-6. He had a slight mush mouth and had some dexterity issues. It was a great experience for both of us and he actually cried when he “graduated” because he loved his therapies so much. There was no shame or guilt as a mother in placing him in the programs and I was happy I did it before he started school. A lot of these issues are caught when a child starts school and kids will be provided a low level of therapy there, but the younger the better and private therapy has a higher rate of success.

I’m curious why Kai’s daughter is not receiving anything like this when she’s missing huge milestones.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. So what happens when Gracie still isn’t potty trained at, say, 10 years old? She just doesn’t ever start school?

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.is
  9. She’ll potty train herself, probably.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kitten Enthusiast
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Gracie doesn’t receive help for two reason:
    1. Kai is exceptional
    2. Mama Wheelchair doesn’t care

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.is
  11. It’s legally mandated to start some form of education by six, no matter what the issues are. They could find some bogus homeschool like they did for Kai (although I’m guessing regulations have tightened since then) and the girl will pee herself indefinitely.

Or she’ll start school and as they do with all kids, make an assessment. If Gracie has no functional disorders, she’ll probably train herself very quickly because of peer pressure. Won’t take more than an accident or two for her to get over it. (They won’t let her wear diapers in school).

If she doesn’t learn in the first day or two, and there are other problems, they’ll have an assessment with the school psychologist and then that’s when speech therapy and special ed may be recommended.

The little ones, first graders and kindergartners, have accidents. The custodian has a special cleaning product for this biohazard. :). But no teacher is going to change a diaper, if Gracie shows up in one they’ll tell her family to leave it off from then on, nor will they ignore daily accidents, so she’ll learn or have a psychologist. It won’t go on for long.

I recall Kai mentioning early intervention for Gracie’s speech, even saying they come to your house, so she knew about it. Why it never was never followed through, who knows? There are no indications anybody came over and Kai has consistently ignored every question about her speech since.

If the child starts public school, these things will be addressed, finally. Better too late than never. But if they do some unaccredited phoney homeschool diploma mill thing for Gracie, all hope is lost. She could go from pull-ups to Depends.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. All the classes at The Sunflower Academy are special ed.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.is
  13. If anything there are less regulations now. Fundies have done a pretty good job of gutting any government regulation that stops then from pulling their kids out of school and not teaching them anything besides bible verses.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    TheUltimatePickle

TheUltimatePickle Street Racing God

kiwifarms.is
  14. When I read stuff like this it makes me sad and angry in a way I can't quite put into words that do my feelings justice.

For the Children, it's saddening as they are precluded from learning of the world outside the sanctioned and narrow worldview of their parents who are unsuited to providing a real scholastic education, leading to a stunted set of prospects in later life.

My mum used to talk about this sort of thing when a student who was homeschooled ended up in her adult special needs classes who had no cognitive dysfunction but where homeschooled leading to a massive delay most are not fully able to recover from, caused by some wonder kid in the 80's who got a lot of media attention a lot of people wanted to ape but half-arsed or even no arsed, who if you look at her history turned out very bad later in life and might have a sad cow thread in it or atleast form the basis of a community thread.

For the adults involved it makes me angry, there is a reason why in most modern societies there is a provision for Secular education insofar as they teach a syllabus that only includes a very small religious quotient as that is a personal issue that is best dealt within families but if you don't have a baseline you are not going to be able to have any hope in a society with that baseline of education and intentionally handicapping your children from that even if you are doing it for moral reasons what message does that say? If you are frightened that your instilled mortality and superior values can't withstand the outside world what must that say about you?

For the ones that do it because they think they can do a better job are the ones I feel the most sympathy for, they are trying to the right thing but are vastly underestimating the needs of the child and overestimating there own skill's.

Homeschooling outside of some extreme edge cases such as isolated families (like deep in the Australian outback, or mentally capable children with serious health issues precluding them from going to a school) be outlawed and it makes me worried for the future that certain groups don't seem to be able to understand this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. In the case of the U.S., where I live, I disagree with you.

The American school system is fucked up. This is a fact that all but the most 'Murican 'Muricans will back up. There is overemphasis on testing, decreased emphasis on legitimate critical thinking and analysis, extreme lack of respect for teachers, and now there's a massive push to integrate as much technology as possible (into classrooms that can afford it) without fully considering the ramifications of shoving so many screens at kids.

I believe that more independent c0-op schools should absolutely exist. Not all parents are qualified to teach every subject, so it would be a collective effort, but it would be an alternative to sending your kid to public school or religious/expensive private school.

That said. There ABSOLUTELY needs to be MUCH more regulation so that things like Sunflower Academy or Brother Jedediah's Fire And Brimstone Seminar do not exist. Kids should take one standardized test per year to ensure that they are keeping up in core subjects with their public-school counterparts, and there needs to be actual enforcement if some lazy Mama Wilcher or some freaky-religious Pastor Molesto is letting the kids slip.

A woman can dream. Sigh.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.is
  16. Yep. This one group of homeschooled kids in my local community all participate in co-ops and/or have classes that are with other kids, taught by other people. From what I've been told, they're pretty stringent in making sure regulations are followed and that the kids have social interaction, among other things. Though IIRC, the majority of the kids are homeschooled during elementary-middle, and then go to a regular high school (be it public, religious, or private) before college. They seemed to have turned out alright and had a far easier time adjusting to social interaction in a HS/uni environment because they had it during the formative years.

Sadly, not every homeschool situation is like this, but that's better saved for another thread.

To tie this back into Kai and Gracie, I sadly see Mama Wheelchair pulling Gracie out of school the moment her issues are brought to light. They seem like the type of people who would do that, and unfortunately, I don't think the law would be in Gracie's favor.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Debrotherized Luigi

Debrotherized Luigi mother(box)!

kiwifarms.is
  17. So actual female Chris.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. She's probaby better of than Chris. Where Chris fevently wishes to be a woman, get laid without paying for it, and have a child, Kai has managed all three by virtue of her gender.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Nocturnal Shit Poster

kiwifarms.is
  19. I did some digging and it seems MD has better homeschool oversight and higher regulations than other states. You can’t just say you’re going to homeschool and call it a day. It seems that MD compulsory school age is 5, not 6 and you have to declare that a child will not be entering the school system.

I’d like to be optimistic and hope she doesn’t fall through the cracks. Getting her into public school seems like the one shot this kid has at maybe coming out of this situation slightly less damaged. But I’m a realist too and I doubt it will work out in the end, it rarely does. Poor kid.

BTW, HSLDA isn’t a fan of the state and considers them restrictive so that’s a good thing (horrible pro-homeschool organization).

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Slight powerlevel: I taught in MD, very near Kai. While I don't know much about homeschool regulations, there are a lot of resources for kids who enter school with delays. Depending on how severe they are, the school psychologist will get involved and CPS will pursue the case if parents try to pull the kid out of school, to the point where they will compel parents to show that the child is progressing. Remember, Kai lives in Prince Georges County; it doesn't have a great reputation compared to the wealthy counties nearby, but it is the largest concentration of African American wealth in the US, and education is considered a high priority. This is a district with public French immersion schools.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bunny at Law

Bunny at Law Summer sale: all lolsuits file for free!

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.