Careercow Fredrick Brennan / Hotwheels / ctrlcctrlv / copypaste - 8chan Founder Turned Anti-Kiwi Activist, Former Wizardchan Admin, Font Aficionado

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to find all his posts in regards to food. His diet is horrific.
All this recent shit like the furry stuff and the meltdowns were a deliberate attempt to get a thread so he could kill himself, blame KF in the suicide note, and also end his constant suffering. Therefore creating a PR disaster to compound the Near stuff.
He stopped believing in voluntary sterilization for genetic fuck ups like him when he became christian, I doubt he would be chill with suicide.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
I just can’t believe the dude who founded 8chan ended up like this. What.
Imagine one day you wake up and realize:
You're going to die sooner than most. You're coming up on it. The summation of your life's legacy is a shithole that spawned QAnon, served as the main hub of CP/pedo material dissemination on the clearnet, and hosted the Manifesto of an actual, legitimate terrorist with a body count. That's it. That's where your talent for computer programming went. To a social black hole. Looking at it this way, this kvetching, and refutation of his previous beliefs and practices is how he is trying to mitigate that reputation. If not for the rest of the living population, this display of remorse and anger is for future generations. He probably doesn't give a fuck necessarily about current reputation, but he knows that it being written on the internet that he refuted and attempted to repent for inflicting 8chan on the world is better than being remembered as its embodiment at the end.

Hilariously, he IS its perfect embodiment, still. Scattered, Broken, seething and rapidly becoming irrelevant.

Thomas Paine

Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
covid-wheelchair-tips-social-distance-body.JPG

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
All of that fat can't be good for his condition, right? Is anyone else a bit more medically qualified to speak on his weight gain+brittle bone syndrome?
Not necessarily a medKiwi:

Hotwheels has a dangerous condition that *could* kill him, but not necessarily on its own. The tricky bit about genetic conditions like OI is that they ALONE are not usually the lethal bit, it's the adjacent conditions that aggregate. So yes, the fat, and the dope he takes could be much more dangerous for him than for most but if he dies it will be from a compiound effect of multiple problems that pile up and choke him out with various issues. Kind of like excess bodyfat.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily a medKiwi:

Hotwheels has a dangerous condition that *could* kill him, but not necessarily on its own. The tricky bit about genetic conditions like OI is that they ALONE are not usually the lethal bit, it's the adjacent conditions that aggregate. So yes, the fat, and the dope he takes could be much more dangerous for him than for most but if he dies it will be from a compiound effect of multiple problems that pile up and choke him out with various issues. Kind of like excess bodyfat.
I don't understand how he has had such a radical transformation in such a few short years. He looked relatively healthy; as healthy as someone like him can be given his condition, back during the Al Jazeera interview. I know poor lifestyle choices, but he was already engaging in a lot of those back then. Did it just all effect him at once?

Chris Chad

kiwifarms.net
I am a glad we have a thread on him, and I hope sincerely he gets extradited back to the Philippines so he can die a slow painful death in their shitty prison system.
The USA isn't going to extradite an American citizen to some third world shithole because he broke their speech laws. While it may be funny to see him piss himself at the prospect, the implications to our speech would be much worse

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
The USA isn't going to extradite an American citizen to some third world shithole because he broke their speech laws. While it may be funny to see him piss himself at the prospect, the implications to our speech would be much worse
I know they won't. It was just funny watching him recoil in horror at the thought that he would have to enter a Filipino prison.

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how he has had such a radical transformation in such a few short years. He looked relatively healthy; as healthy as someone like him can be given his condition, back during the Al Jazeera interview. I know poor lifestyle choices, but he was already engaging in a lot of those back then. Did it just all effect him at once?
I am split between he's dying and thus having an existential meltdown, or his Anxiety and Depression have formed a dynamic duo that is driving such an existential meltdown.
As someone with a profoundly disabled and dying person very close to me, These kind of patients also just have these outbursts. They can arise from frustration at their condition, frustration at their medical care regimen, and sometimes resentment at the hand they got dealt. It has no rational trigger, no rational basis, and cannot be reasoned with. It's a crushing emotional side effect to their condition that results from the lived experiences of that condition. Sometimes it winds down and simmers again to the next big bang, sometimes, it just becomes that person's new disposition and personality. Given that, it might not really be a radical transformation so much as running out of a stimulus to distract you and the emotions finally busting the lid and coming out to play. I think we're in to watch whether he can close the lid again, lay low and seriously disconnect himself from the internet (which has become more of a trigger than a distraction imho.) Otherwise, buckle up and watch him rage himself out until he gets up and does it again.

Anyhow, IF he is Christian larping (need to check the thread again, is that this cow?) That won't be an escape either. If we're really lucky, the furry community drives him to his next blowout with its own toxicity.