Fundies Say The Darndest Things fstdt.com -

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes read it still. Unfortunately there's not all that much content that's truly hilarious any more which isn't already on here, i.e. David J. Stewart, r/incels, Roosh V, etc.

Also Marjan Siklic was banned from there which means there's not even the prospect of giggling at his atsimu any more.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also Marjan Siklic was banned from there which means there's not even the prospect of giggling at his atsimu any more.
That's a shame, but just like r/Incels his content still flows freely here.

which isn't already on here, i.e. David J. Stewart
I wish that thread was updated more frequently tbh. I think I last bumped that shit a few months ago.

Also welcome @TimeToTurn

TimeToTurn

kiwifarms.net
Never knew Marjan got banned, but I can assume he would with the new administration. Distind only banned spammers and shit. The new administration seems intent on making it a "safe space". Even though they always made fun of other websites like Free Republic and Rapture Ready for "suppressing free speech". I can't post shit messing with them (or I could, if I had a day to waste). So Marjan/caamib/whatever he calls himself can't do the same. I'd assume Marjan might be back at some point, but I don't really care to investigate. They really hate TOR, too, nowadays.

David J. Stewart I'm sure is as crazy as always, but him getting any crazier would take divine intervention and I'd just await either reports of his death (guy's a painkiller addict) or more dealings with the Guam government.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
The problem was that they didn't branch out into mocking SJWs. That's what kept Kiwi Farms rather politically inert. Instead, they allowed a core of crazy tranny furry dipshits to eject fecal matter everywhere.

Damn shame, I used to love that site.

76LD910

Non Casual Observer
kiwifarms.net
The site started going down hill as early as 2008 when every other user became a tranny &/or easily triggered furry.
The entire new Atheism/skeptic/free thought community started going to shit in late 2007 after the largest hangout (the internet infidels forum) was purged of any humor that was deemed even slightly politically incorrect.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino