Furry Art Freak Show - From ungodly eyesores to nauseating masterpieces

NikiTikiBam

The Demon Rat
kiwifarms.net
Well, FA is down yet again, so to celebrate, have a post of freakish tit beasts from e621.

* Seriously, KiwiFarms of all things filters out the 'tard word? Wow...

Pukebucket

Genderfear
kiwifarms.net
I feel like just about any handful of images in this thread could be used in an abstinence only sex ed class to turn the students into asexuals....or sex repulsed.

And create that one deviant.
Unfortunately, I think this thread is living proof that there is never just one deviant. Kinks like cock vore were never this popular five or ten years ago, but gradual exposure will normalize almost anything (even if it starts as a form of ironic entertainment) and now it's about as commonplace as foot fetish stuff used to be.

NikiTikiBam

The Demon Rat
kiwifarms.net
I feel like just about any handful of images in this thread could be used in an abstinence only sex ed class to turn the students into asexuals....or sex repulsed.

And create that one deviant.
After finding this thread and contributing to it, I have to say my sex drive has taken a nose dive. I just remember some of the nasty shit and... it's gone again.

Dave.

Time Is Money Friend
kiwifarms.net
Be fair. Most Lion King fans have been wierd fetishists of some sort since the 2000's. They know their audience well...
I didn't even know this was a lion king show until someone on twitter said it was. In fact, I didn't even know they continued with lion king after 1/2 at all.

GrandmotherDeathsed

The world and society has gone fucking mad
kiwifarms.net

NikiTikiBam

The Demon Rat
kiwifarms.net
I just found the most demented, acid-induced (maybe something stronger even?) artist on FA. Literally, WTF is going on with all of their art? When MS Paint doodles would be a huge improvement, you done fucked up!

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/buggycreature/

Some samples (behind spoilers, even if they're technically SFW... I think... I'm not sure)

Kamov Ka-52

аллигатор
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just found the most demented, acid-induced (maybe something stronger even?) artist on FA. Literally, WTF is going on with all of their art? When MS Paint doodles would be a huge improvement, you done fucked up!

Some samples (behind spoilers, even if they're technically SFW... I think... I'm not sure)
Looks like bog standard modern art to me.

Reactions: GrandmotherDeathsed

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ah, this person.
1570822448474.png
1570822484524.png

I've been checking in on them every once in a while. I liked their older stuff better, but they deleted all of it and replaced it with shit and barf colors. They're actually capable of really good art but I don't know, maybe they've been sucking on that glitchedpuppet titty a little too hard lately. Glitchedpuppet, buggycreature.... everything labeled "nonbinary" with a mess of mspaint and an overlay of "guys im like totally going insane I'm having a public meltdown"...yeah. Shoulda just stuck to the neat little doodles, buddy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino