Furry Fandom and Drama General

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

lemonsarebetter

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately nothing will happen. I've seen confirmed zoos at cons before and no one cared to approach them
You'd have to be a serious schizo to keep track of which fursuits belong to zoophiles, let alone want to do something about it in such a public setting. It's much easier to publicize it online with tons of evidence than risk having a mob that can quickly turn on you if they don't believe you. There seems to be no proper way to approach someone about it without beating them to a pulp and risking jail time. Remember, most of these people are in the USA, and in the USA, the real criminals are always protected.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Not so much drama related but more so that some exceptional individuals are members of this chat.
Yes there does seem to be troonish individuals one individual is particularly a famous troon lowcow and even got a /pol/ thread awhile back.
My god it looks like a retarded Newman from Seinfeld wearing a dress.

Attachments

• IMG_20210508_013704_886.jpg
    IMG_20210508_013704_886.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 101

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
Not so much drama related but more so that some exceptional individuals are members of this chat.
Yes there does seem to be troonish individuals one individual is particularly a famous troon lowcow and even got a /pol/ thread awhile back.
My god it looks like a exceptional Newman from Seinfeld wearing a dress.
That chest hair made me recoil in disgust and burst out laughing at the same time.

omori

go the fuck to sleep
kiwifarms.net
My god it looks like a exceptional Newman from Seinfeld wearing a dress.
I commend the brave person who shoved this caveman into a dress.

Dude looks like he smell like open sewage.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
That chest hair made me recoil in disgust and burst out laughing at the same time.
Yeah it's disgusting but hilarious at the same time.
I commend the brave person who shoved this caveman into a dress.

Dude looks like he smell like open sewage.
Rumor has it I may have some old screenshots but they're also a groomer too.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's disgusting but hilarious at the same time.

Rumor has it I may have some old screenshots but they're also a groomer too.
I do apologize everyone it may not be in order but this is the rest I have on June doggo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210529-005706.png
    Screenshot_20210529-005706.png
    907.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_20210529_192523_198.jpg
    IMG_20210529_192523_198.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 20210529_011951.jpg
    20210529_011951.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 20210529_012020.jpg
    20210529_012020.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 20210529_012029.jpg
    20210529_012029.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 20210529_012032.jpg
    20210529_012032.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 184

Strayserval

Bomb ass cross section
kiwifarms.net
My god it looks like an exceptional Newman from Seinfeld wearing a dress.
Ogre phenotype

The Ultimate Ramotith

Proceed
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they're Worthy of their own thread.
I say TERF-bashers deserve their own thread. They think that even the slightest, most accidental contact with a TERF (especially wi their very-very liberal definition of a 'TERF') would poison your water supply, burn your crops, deliver a plague unto your houses, and make you experience the miracle of birth again and again and again... all fault of Ted Cruz, of course.

Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I say TERF-bashers deserve their own thread. They think that even the slightest, most accidental contact with a TERF (especially wi their very-very liberal definition of a 'TERF') would poison your water supply, burn your crops, deliver a plague unto your houses, and make you experience the miracle of birth again, and again and again... all fault of Ted Cruz, of course.
Isn't that just the usual content for the Tranny Sideshows thread?

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, because they're a dime a dozen and we don't need a new screenshot every two seconds showcasing another idiot essentially being like 'this trans xxx latina muslim hebrew otherkin headmate may be a pedophile who sacrifices children to satan that also defecates in the water supply but don't you dare misgender her'.. it would just be ultimately banal after a while, sort of like bird watching.