Futbol thread. -

TungstenCarbide

Giubilo sia in tutto il regno!
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely a strange thing to read through. They don't even try to explain why they give Saka the perfect rating, aside from a brief mention of how INGERLUND improved after he was substituted in. Really? He came on at 70 and did nothing beside turn himself into a buck breaking meme. Italy dominated the entire second half and most of extra time was both teams just sitting back and waiting for pens.
Compared to the English Irish Grealish, a sub that came on and actually made me nervous a few times as an Italy supporter.
Sorry INGERLUND but it's not coming home any time soon. Italy is a young team that will be stronger in 18 months once they get Zaniolo healthy and up to speed. France, Germany and Portugal have young players that outclass any of your overhyped players. Spain is a great side with a young midfielder that can dictate a game. You betters are constantly improving, because they don't accept failure the way you do. They will always be your betters. You get a chance to sneak in with a lucky group and knockout draw every now and then but you're INGERLUND. You will always be at a psychological disadvantage because your culture accepts failure especially if you're an African
Especially Donnarumma, he's still 22 and as a goalkeeper he can have a very long career. He debuted in serie A at 16, he has a lot of experience for a player his age. If he won't suffer some serious injury, he could play in our NT for the next 15 years, like Dino Zoff.

Tom Nook's Gloryhole

kiwifarms.net
I just loved the doublethink of neutral ledditors supporting Italy in the final because they're the 'classier' team, only for them to refuse to kneel and celebrated with the Sardinian flag that shows beheaded wogs.

They unironically ended up being right, but not in the way they expected.

Hard Toothbrush

All in on egalitarianism and individualism.
kiwifarms.net
I CANT' SCORE
>sees poster that says "KINO"
Indeed.
I just loved the doublethink of neutral ledditors supporting Italy in the final because they're the 'classier' team, only for them to refuse to kneel and celebrated with the Sardinian flag that shows beheaded wogs.

They unironically ended up being right, but not in the way they expected.
Didn't the Italians also kneel in the final?

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
For those who have not seen the Change.org thread yet (I wanted to see it myself to confirm they literally stated that the players were treated like slaves. They really did).

It's got over 100 thousand signatures but I think a lot of those are people signing in to mock the whining English fans.

Nicolò Pierandrei
5 minutes ago

I sign because i want to see Italy broke your ass again, you're so stupid...wow
IT'S COMING ROME 
Iam Morron
8 minutes ago

They're thieves! They're thieves! They're filthy little thieves! Where is it? Where is it? They stole it from us, our precious. Curse them! WE hates them! it's ours it is, and we wants it! We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!
Italy winner England loser
10 minutes ago

hey hey hey how many British babies are crying today?
Margaret Mc Blain
16 minutes ago

Grown men bullied little boys. Two red cards not given.
Bukayo saka
38 minutes ago

this rematch wont happen as there name is on the trophy also I'm very sorry I missed the penalty hopefully 18 months time well be kings on the world

Puerto Pollo

kiwifarms.net
All aboard the diversity train, choo choo

Screenshot_20210714-151417.jpg
Screenshot_20210714-151451.jpg

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry INGERLUND but it's not coming home any time soon. Italy is a young team that will be stronger in 18 months once they get Zaniolo healthy and up to speed. France, Germany and Portugal have young players that outclass any of your overhyped players. Spain is a great side with a young midfielder that can dictate a game. You betters are constantly improving, because they don't accept failure the way you do. They will always be your betters. You get a chance to sneak in with a lucky group and knockout draw every now and then but you're INGERLUND.
this Euro was Rebuilding for alot of big teams, It was englands chance, but they couldnt do it.
Germany will make the biggest jump in performance, Hansi Flick is the best possible Löw replacement and Talented player were never a problem.

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
>sees poster that says "KINO"
Indeed.

Didn't the Italians also kneel in the final?
The Italian 4channers were saying most Italians don't know what BLM is and the players like Chellini thought they were protesting nazism. Their media didn't cover BLM much is what they wrote.

View attachment 2344909View attachment 2344911
The Anglos really want niggers everywhere, shitlibs are a civilization destroying lot.

Edit: I found the original tweet, they getting mocked in the comments.

Last edited:

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
The Italian 4channers were saying most Italians don't know what BLM is and the players like Chellini thought they were protesting nazism. Their media didn't cover BLM much is what they wrote.
We have a low percentage of people of color (more or less 2% of the total population, we reach 3-4% if we add Asians and South Americans who we don't consider people of color), so we have a low percentage of violence on people of color, and not from our police. The last case that had a big resonance was the murder of a young South American man (for the life of me I can't remember from where he was from), killed by two other 20-somethings.

In our country violence against POCs has not the same degree of severity it has in the USA or Canada, and police violence is not the main problem (also probably because our cops are trained differently), so the BLM stuff reached only the ones that do activism to live or spend a lot of time on the internet. People here know that there have been protests against violence toward POCs, but they don't have a clue about the movement behind these protests.
At the Economist are full of shit. We have three Brazilian players, who clearly aren't black enough for their taste. It's evident that they don't have a clue about how Italian society is structured and works.
"That is the way Italy's right wants it to stay"

Yes.
Eh, who knows? I have to admit that Mario Balotelli was annoying with his childish antics, but if Miryam Sylla and Paola Egonu will keep scoring for our national volleyball team, I don't think the right will say 'no'.
sylla_nazionale_volley_femminile_fivb_2018_thumb660x453.jpg
paola-egonu-633x360.jpg

Also, I find Egonu's Venetian accent very endearing.

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
We have a low percentage of people of color (more or less 2% of the total population, we reach 3-4% if we add Asians and South Americans who we don't consider people of color), so we have a low percentage of violence on people of color, and not from our police. The last case that had a big resonance was the murder of a young South American man (for the life of me I can't remember from where he was from), killed by two other 20-somethings.

In our country violence against POCs has not the same degree of severity it has in the USA or Canada, and police violence is not the main problem (also probably because our cops are trained differently), so the BLM stuff reached only the ones that do activism to live or spend a lot of time on the internet. People here know that there have been protests against violence toward POCs, but they don't have a clue about the movement behind these protests.

At the Economist are full of shit. We have three Brazilian players, who clearly aren't black enough for their taste. It's evident that they don't have a clue about how Italian society is structured and works.

Eh, who knows? I have to admit that Mario Balotelli was annoying with his childish antics, but if Miryam Sylla and Paola Egonu will keep scoring for our national volleyball team, I don't think the right will say 'no'.
sylla_nazionale_volley_femminile_fivb_2018_thumb660x453.jpg
paola-egonu-633x360.jpg

Also, I find Egonu's Venetian accent very endearing.
Apparently this Economist is partly owned by an Agnelli family, any idea who they are?

Puerto Pollo

kiwifarms.net
You see, Egonu and Sylla (who has been recently promoted as captain, big deal in Italy as volleyball is huge here) are the perfect example of how diversity should be like. They're not there because they're black, it's only because they're the best in their respective roles.

I know very well the story of Myriam Sylla. Her father migrated to Italy, one of the many cases where a relative sends pics of obscene wealth and the whole village come over looking for the El Dorado only to find out his African relative lives in squalor (the guy was homeless). Her father ended up begging on the streetwalk freezing to death and a wealthy Italian woman noticed him, took pity and hired him as housework help. Then Myriam's father met her mother and things started to go well. When Myriam became a professional volleyball player she was finally able to afford whatever she wanted, and had nothing but words of praise for the generous heart of the average Italian people who helped her family assimilate.

You'd be pleased to read about this kind of stuff on international newspapers but let's be honest, it would involve American white liberal Karens physically doing something to help their precious brown pets (instagram and twitter posts are so much easier and don't require touching brown people, eek) and journalists being actual journalists.

Topgallant

ITS COMING ROME
kiwifarms.net
Apparently this Economist is partly owned by an Agnelli family, any idea who they are?
The Agnelli are an old industrial family from Piemonte in the northwest of the country, they made their money from FIAT and now own loads of shares in many different automobile companies. They are also the longtime owners of Italy's most successful football team, Juventus, so they have always been directly involved in Italian football (and the many scandals therein).

You can say they are arguably the most significant industrial dynasty in Italy.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
The Agnelli are an old industrial family from Piemonte in the northwest of the country, they made their money from FIAT and now own loads of shares in many different automobile companies. They are also the longtime owners of Italy's most successful football team, Juventus, so they have always been directly involved in Italian football (and the many scandals therein).

You can say they are arguably the most significant industrial dynasty in Italy.

They also became even more rich thanks to the Italian state. The patriarch, Gianni Agnelli, was shit at managing, so during the last two decades of the 20th century his precious car factory was saved several times from bankruptcy by massive money contributions from various Italian governments. FIAT board of directors had just to say that they would have to fire 8k workers and our politicians ran screaming "Do you need money?" (and now it's a habit, for Italian companies, screaming for the government help when they fail because of shitty managing).

Since 1977, FIAT received by our country almost 8 billions of euros. They had excellent engineers, but directors absolutely devoid of common sense. I remember that several of the cars produced in the 80s were already rusted even though they were new, or they had water inside the headlights...

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net

Shining Wit

kiwifarms.net
Can't have been a good few months for Evertonians
Not only do Liverpool manage to come back and secure Champions League, you can't even get europa conference.
Then your manager bails on you, then Pickford shows that he's a good keeper, he just keeps the shit displays for club only.
Then one of your major players gets outed as a nonce and you sign Andros Townsend

Dark times for them indeed