Futbol thread. -

Yuuichirou Kumada

Second chaddest simp in anime
kiwifarms.net
Germany vs brazil wasnt even on german TV...
It was on Brazilian TV, though.

Matter of fact, remember when I said the local journos bitched and moaned about how hosting Copa América was unfeasible due to Covid-19, and how the players were supposedly setting up a terrible example in competing during a pandemic? Well, they haven't said a fucking thing about the Olympics, despite things being somehow even worse than in Brazil when it comes to infections and vaccination rates.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

USA beat the Mexicucks in the second different final in 2 months lol. We truly are the kings of CONCACAF. Especially since we won this tournament with our "B" squad.

Yuuichirou Kumada

kiwifarms.net
Ayy, so they finally lifted the public restrictions to attend matches in Colombia.
Last night, they had a heated rivalry match between Independiente Santa Fé and Atlético Nacional in Bogotá.

What happened near the end may shock and appall you.
monkeys gonna monk.jpg

Yes, the barras bravas fought and seeped into the normal stands, causing a field invasion.

Here you can see three Nacional barristas beating the hell out of a Santa Fé fan.

KokoroKoroki

When everyone's a degenerate, no one will be
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's happened.

Lionel Messi will leave Barcelona this summer as Barcelona cannot renew his contract due to apparent "financial and structural obstacles", no doubt referring to the clubs immense debt.

Statement from their website
Despite FC Barcelona and Lionel Messi having reached an agreement and the clear intention of both parties to sign a new contract today, this cannot happen because of Spanish LaLiga regulations on player registration.

As a result of this situation, Messi shall not be staying on at FC Barcelona. Both parties deeply regret that the wishes of the player and the club will ultimately not be fulfilled.

FC Barcelona wholeheartedly expresses its gratitude to the player for his contribution to the aggrandisement of the club and wishes him all the very best for the future in his personal and professional life.

Tweet from Barcelona's official Twitter account
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
Well, it's happened.

Lionel Messi will leave Barcelona this summer as Barcelona cannot renew his contract due to apparent "financial and structural obstacles", no doubt referring to the clubs immense debt.

Statement from their website

Tweet from Barcelona's official Twitter account
View attachment 2416041
Damn, hard to imagine the GOAT playing anywhere but Barca. Where could he even go? PSG? Ligue 1 doesn't deserve him. Man City? They just overpaid for Grealish. Bayern? I'd like to see the link up play between Messi and Lewandowski. I guess I hope he goes to Bayern.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, hard to imagine the GOAT playing anywhere but Barca. Where could he even go? PSG? Ligue 1 doesn't deserve him. Man City? They just overpaid for Grealish. Bayern? I'd like to see the link up play between Messi and Lewandowski. I guess I hope he goes to Bayern.
Chelski. They also like to pay for talent.

Then again, I could see United making a play.

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
My bet is someone in MLS offers him about 17 train-cars worth of dollars to play in some plastic team nobody really cares about unless they have a big name in them.

Yuuichirou Kumada

kiwifarms.net
Paris Saint-Germain has a big announcement for August 10. They even rented the Eiffel Tower for the day. The last time they did that was when they announced the purchase of Neymar.
Brace yourselves, they may actually purchase Messi too.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
Harry Kane completely felted by Jewish owner Daniel Levy.
1628349401579.png

Looks like another year with no trophies for the eternal Anglo. With Messi on his way to PSG, Man City still might be desperate enough to pay $160 mill but Levy is accepting nothing less than that.

Yuuichirou Kumada

kiwifarms.net
Okay, the big moves so far:

Lionel Messi, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Georginio Wijnaldum and Sergio Ramos to PSG
Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea
Lautaro Martinez to Tottenham
Edin Dzeko and Hakan Çalhanoglu to Inter Milan
Raphael Varane to Manchester United
Sergio Agüero to Barcelona

Others that may be happening:
Erling Haaland to Bayern Munich
Kylian Mbappé to Real Madrid
Harry Kane to Manchester City
Jadon Sancho to Manchester United
Antoine Griezmann to Atlético de Madrid
Apparently, Liverpool are willing to sell both Mané and Salah to the highest bidders.

Shining Wit

kiwifarms.net
Okay, the big moves so far:

Lionel Messi, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Georginio Wijnaldum and Sergio Ramos to PSG
Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea
Lautaro Martinez to Tottenham
Edin Dzeko and Hakan Çalhanoglu to Inter Milan
Raphael Varane to Manchester United
Sergio Agüero to Barcelona

Others that may be happening:
Erling Haaland to Bayern Munich
Kylian Mbappé to Real Madrid
Harry Kane to Manchester City
Jadon Sancho to Manchester United
Antoine Griezmann to Atlético de Madrid
Apparently, Liverpool are willing to sell both Mané and Salah to the highest bidders.
Sancho to Utd has been done for ages now

Hurry up and make a signing Moyes, we're two days from starting a euro season with less players than our already thin squad from last year