Trainwreck Gabrielle Jeannette Hanna / Gabbie Hanna / The Gabbie Show - You will never understand the trauma of having a middle eastern nose

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net

Delilah Radio Show

kiwifarms.net
Decided to check Gabbie's IG stories on a whim today and was treated to some ridiculous numerology bullshit, featuring random people's license plates:

gh1.jpg

gh2 copy.jpg

gh3.jpg

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
Decided to check Gabbie's IG stories on a whim today and was treated to some ridiculous numerology bullshit, featuring random people's license plates:

View attachment 2577611
View attachment 2577631
View attachment 2577638

i want a new age gabbie saga SO BAD

new age people are some of my fav new cows bc whenever youre trying to find resources on traditional, cultural spiritual beliefs you see a lot of these new age ppl who hide being extremely toxic behind being an "empath" and love to say pretty words about how everyone is a beautiful divine being, and its fun to see how long it takes them to drop the facade

if i see gabbie with a tarot or oracle deck i will be so fucking happy lmao, lowkey want her to become one of those pick-a-card youtubers who claim to have like, 40 archangels as their guides and past lives who were really well known and famous

Bodakciagas

kiwifarms.net
i want a new age gabbie saga SO BAD

new age people are some of my fav new cows bc whenever youre trying to find resources on traditional, cultural spiritual beliefs you see a lot of these new age ppl who hide being extremely toxic behind being an "empath" and love to say pretty words about how everyone is a beautiful divine being, and its fun to see how long it takes them to drop the facade

if i see gabbie with a tarot or oracle deck i will be so fucking happy lmao, lowkey want her to become one of those pick-a-card youtubers who claim to have like, 40 archangels as their guides and past lives who were really well known and famous
Ooh i know the kind. Maybe she will progress into internet witch or social media psychic. Those who go on about their totally real visions about stuff. (Like those who claimed Naya Rivera was still alive in a mountain somewhere and getting people angry that the search party was still looking into the lake lmao)

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Numerology really? What's next, tea leaves? Bones? Checking the entrails of sacrificed animals? Eh that last one sounds like too much effort for her.
I swear if she goes the Azealia Banks route I'll be a happy farmer, although Gabbie could never even hope to reach Azealia's level of insanity and batshit crazy entertainment.

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
Ooh i know the kind. Maybe she will progress into internet witch or social media psychic. Those who go on about their totally real visions about stuff. (Like those who claimed Naya Rivera was still alive in a mountain somewhere and getting people angry that the search party was still looking into the lake lmao)

Personally really hoping for a 'starseed' - I can totally see a cluster B type like Gabbie being drawn into the whole "if you were mentally ill as a child it might be a sign you're an alien lifeform brought to earth to be better than everyone else and 'raise the collective vibration'"

Hmmm, feeling alienated from your environment and trying to find a place to belong? Feeling you're a little more sensitive than a cold, uncaring society? Totally means you're a Pleiedian! No other explanation, obviously those aren't things that normal humans experience, you're too special to be like everyone else! Peep that Reptilian entry on that starseed types page, tho, good shit

Delilah Radio Show

kiwifarms.net
Gabbie released a new single last Friday, it's on most streaming platforms if you want to torture yourself on this pleasant Monday.

Here is her attempt at auditioning for a Conjuring sequel promoting it:

Bonus! Behind The Music, featuring more floor meltdowns:

toiling in obscurity

judging you
kiwifarms.net
Gabbie released a new single last Friday, it's on most streaming platforms if you want to torture yourself on this pleasant Monday.

View attachment 2657767

View attachment 2657785
Came here hoping more ppl would be reacting to this. This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen. This is a grown ass woman. People in the replies asking if she’s ok are giving her wayyyyyyyy too much credit. This person clearly doesn’t have the depth to have anything interesting happen in her mind. I think this is probably more embarrassing than anything I did during my 7th grade emo days. Does she really not have anyone in her inner circle telling her how shit this is???

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Came here hoping more ppl would be reacting to this. This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen. This is a grown ass woman. People in the replies asking if she’s ok are giving her wayyyyyyyy too much credit. This person clearly doesn’t have the depth to have anything interesting happen in her mind. I think this is probably more embarrassing than anything I did during my 7th grade emo days. Does she really not have anyone in her inner circle telling her how shit this is???
shes the kind of friend that people keep around just to laugh at.

also that behind the scene thing gave me the cringies so hard.
that scream singing isnt good

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2657767

View attachment 2657785
It never fails the less talented the singer is the harder they try to emote. Nobody is buying it, gorl. Scream singing in the bathroom doesn't make you deep. Unless we're talking deep cringe. In that case that shit is deep as the Mariana trench.