Game Gunts - What happens when you take a fat alcoholic with a dying show and watch him play video games where he sucks, doesn't say anything funny nor insightful, and can't be bothered to learn how to properly play?

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
i disagree that deplatforming did anything to him, he had more viewers show up early on in his bannings to support him and he could have kept them with better content.
Deplatforming hits everyone that has it happen. No one goes to dlive and especially not trovo to find new streams to watch, this hits your exposure hard. Let's not forget how many times people go "I didn't know you still did your show!" after someone refinds the show after a deplatforming. The majority of viewers don't follow the creators outside of the show, so don't know what's going on. You add that along with Ralph's drunken escapes, ban-happy attitude, and boring self-censorship, you end up a pretty good formula for a dying show.

How many tries do you reckon it would take Ralph to get the final blue coins in the lava where you have to move through the level in the canoe?

Bitch, please. You act like Ralph would be able to get past some of the harder levels like Secret of the Yoshi-Go-Round or Secret of the Seashell.

Anyways, still gotta watch 2 hours of gunt playing MH:R. Luckily the pacman part was fast. (He talked about how he's gonna be a dad in a month btw lol)

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Let's not forget how many times people go "I didn't know you still did your show!" after someone refinds the show after a deplatforming.
the thing is though early on people did find his shit and he got banned less because he didnt do retarded stunts as often, not all of his fans were deplatformed and they acted basically as extreme word of mouths networks in the same way people here will be alerted by one person closer to or who finds a shit show. if anything it gave him something to talk about and it was always this massive rally for support. if anything his first ban from youtube saved him because at the time not many remember but the very day before he was openly talking about moving to a more moderate style show talking about news and iirc entertainment which would have led to him being instantly tonka'd.

You add that along with Ralph's drunken escapes, ban-happy attitude, and boring self-censorship, you end up a pretty good formula for a dying show.
thats all ralph though, i dont think someone impaling themselves on a spike can really be attributed to the person who laid it down. technically yeah but for the most part its been gunt dragging his belly on the nail almost on purpose to the point some theorize he subconsciously feels he doesnt deserve what he had or has.

REGENDarySumanai

Randy Time!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deplatforming hits everyone that has it happen. No one goes to dlive and especially not trovo to find new streams to watch, this hits your exposure hard. Let's not forget how many times people go "I didn't know you still did your show!" after someone refinds the show after a deplatforming. The majority of viewers don't follow the creators outside of the show, so don't know what's going on. You add that along with Ralph's drunken escapes, ban-happy attitude, and boring self-censorship, you end up a pretty good formula for a dying show.

Bitch, please. You act like Ralph would be able to get past some of the harder levels like Secret of the Yoshi-Go-Round or Secret of the Seashell.

Anyways, still gotta watch 2 hours of gunt playing MH:R. Luckily the pacman part was fast. (He talked about how he's gonna be a dad in a month btw lol)
Poison lilypad, watermelon, and pachinko levels would kill him.

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
Hell, I never completed the lilypad or pachinko levels. Tried them both and said fuck them since they were option.
Why are these two levels such a big deal I beat them when I was like 8 or 9 I get lilypad ride is a pain in the ass but the pachinko machine is easy, didn't even know gunt played anything but sportsball game's.
VAPORGRAM1619152074063.jpg

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
If gunt was anyone else i would sympathize with him a little. I used to be a hardcore gamer in my 20s and sadly, even my 30s, but as i draw towards the back side of 40, it's been at least 5-6 years since i've done much besides boring facebook tier shit like hero wars or marvel legends. I don't have reflexes i had, or built any muscle memory playing a game for dozens or hundreds of hours.

But this guy is suppose to be a legendary gaymer gaydur.. it's almost like he only cared about the clout he could chase, or the names he could smear.. Nah, that couldn't be it.

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
Didnt he play C&C for some fucking reason and the chat died in real time cause who wants to watch an untrained fat gunt play that?

Also I bet he fuckin plays games on EZ mode. Id pay a dollar to watch him rage and bitch about Bloodborne cause he doesnt have what it takes to beat Gascoigne or even Cleric Beast for that matter.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what gunty would think of Resident Evil 8. From the look of it there’s a lot of things in it almost tailor-made to piss him off. The Duke is a lardass like him except likeable and a good enough cook that it’s a major game mechanic; the merman boss is short, fat, deformed, and tells everyone around him to shut the fuck up just like Ethan does; Lady Dimitrescu is twice his height and that probably confuses his pickled microdick; and the protagonist is fighting to save his daughter while Ralph likely couldn’t care less about his son if he tried.

REGENDarySumanai

Randy Time!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I came back from playing Monster Hunter Rise for eight days and completing it with zero deaths and I can easily confirm that Ethan Ralph sucks at it.
EDIT: For extra shits and giggles, one of the best wide shot gunlances is the Mighty Cornpopper, a reoccurring weapon in the franchise. Also, the only reason why Gunt used the long sword is because it's the starting weapon that you use (specifically the Kamura Blade I). Lazy bastard.

Last edited:

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
Added C&C:Red Alert and Biomutant section. Also appears that Gunt made the Amongus stream private. That's a real gem of a killstream.tv exclusive...