Gangster Popeye / Rain/Bambi Terranova / Rainer Terranova-Shoaf - Salty Tranny and Fan of ScarletJusticeWitch, Accused of Abusing & Gaslighting Women

• DDoS is active again.

Cash Pope

What's Gum doing?
kiwifarms.net
Except this isn't necessarily true. Genetic tests prove that Hemmings's child was fathered by a male of the Jefferson line, but are inconclusive in determining which of the 26 breeding-age males of the Jefferson line living in Virginia at the time actually did the deed.
There also appears to be more evidence (see above link, as well as this one) pointing to his brother Randolph Jefferson being the culprit than there is implicating Thomas.
Interesting links. Unfortunately for his statues, this research won't dissuade the wokies from tearing more down as Shaun King jacks off

interalia

kiwifarms.net
GP memes sure have fallen far.
Screenshot_20210417-194119~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GP memes sure have fallen far.
It's sure weird how his "gf" looks like a silicone chipmunk in one picture and a gothy Christina Applegate bootleg in another.

And bruh, here's the thing, I don't care how tight her pussy is. If she's letting you inside it I don't want to be anywhere near it. And we stopped talking shit because we forgot about you. We only came back because of whatever...all this is.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize he was still making memes.
He is, but comments are turned off so no dissent can be found on his profile. He does make a lot of rant videos in the stories which might be hilarious if you give a shit about that kind of thing but they all blend together and aren’t very different. He is obviously still very bitter about being cancelled which - as I said earlier in this thread - is kind of shitty that he invented the whole style of memes that are popular today and that was stolen from him by a bunch snowflake UwU genderfluid hipsters. I get cutting him out of their lives but to demand that he is banished from the internet forever is ridiculous and hilarious that they think it’s something that they can enforce. The issue that keeps him from a true redemption is the fact that he’s so whiny and cringy and angsty about the whole thing:
AF778D82-8CB0-41F0-91F8-B16F1563B86A.jpegDA3B4F2B-2688-4D43-83BA-FB9E29A0EE4C.jpegA76A25DE-B879-4D21-8CE8-C7FC49984630.jpeg

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is, but comments are turned off so no dissent can be found on his profile. He does make a lot of rant videos in the stories which might be hilarious if you give a shit about that kind of thing but they all blend together and aren’t very different. He is obviously still very bitter about being cancelled which - as I said earlier in this thread - is kind of shitty that he invented the whole style of memes that are popular today and that was stolen from him by a bunch snowflake UwU genderfluid hipsters. I get cutting him out of their lives but to demand that he is banished from the internet forever is ridiculous and hilarious that they think it’s something that they can enforce. The issue that keeps him from a true redemption is the fact that he’s so whiny and cringy and angsty about the whole thing:
View attachment 2100541View attachment 2100542View attachment 2100543
Last I heard, y’all niggas was havin sex with the same sex
I show no love to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fucking a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain’t touchin ya hand
I don’t mess with punks, for those to been to jail
That’s the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I can’t deal with niggas that think they broads
Only know how to be one way that's the Dog

Ok faggot.

interalia

kiwifarms.net
It's sure weird how his "gf" looks like a silicone chipmunk in one picture and a gothy Christina Applegate bootleg in another.

And bruh, here's the thing, I don't care how tight her pussy is. If she's letting you inside it I don't want to be anywhere near it. And we stopped talking shit because we forgot about you. We only came back because of whatever...all this is.
Something tells me the Instagram one is heavily touched up. GP seems pretty proud of himself.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something tells me the Instagram one is heavily touched up. GP seems pretty proud of himself.
Either he's paying her or when that BPD hits he's not going to know what hell he's opened.

Consider who would be involved with him. Now ignore everything else you know about him and consider why a woman who looked like this would be with a fucking meme maker.

Cash Pope

What's Gum doing?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2100541View attachment 2100542View attachment 2100543
I mean he basically is an uwu genderfluid hipster, so it's not a shock his style was coopted by people crazier than him. Hood Pocahontas is the only dude I'm aware of to make memes in that style who is a normal person, other than maybe Rezuler. Bambi made the mistake of providing any info about his identity, like so many cows before him.

bitter heaux

a gorl on the internet
kiwifarms.net
49DA7785-3326-4081-A1BF-0388435E0498.png

Instagram accounts beefing again

Apparently some other dude @bipolarexpress420 is a child groomer so the insta meme accounts are beefing again

Last edited by a moderator:

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
I used to follow that account and always wondered why bipolarexpress’ account has been deleted multiple times when all the account does is screenshot and repost tweets for normies who don’t have time to be cool on Twitter. I would prefer to see hard evidence to back the claim up because defending a canceled person is exactly kind of thing that would make leftists flip their shut on you

As for GP, I think when Rain first came back to Instagram the cringe was overloaded in the attempt to cancel their canceling but that seems to have been quelled for the most part and now GP is slowly getting back their legacy, getting the follow count back up (with a number of celebrity followers again), has a decent looking girlfriend,

Earlier in the thread I mentioned that GP was missing out on a huge opportunity to fight back against cancel culture by laughing in their online faces and refusing to go away but it seems to be exactly what’s happening now.

Rain has moved on now except to stop and laugh at his old haters and meanwhile Djinn is still rehashing the same story with the same Google drive files that- oddly enough - in however much time that has passed since first calling him out, nobody has come forward to offer a similar story. And yes, there’s the underage girl story but that happened like over a decade ago right?

Djinn and company come across nowadays like the cool kids who were snubbed by the cool kids in school and now are projecting. Maybe cancel culture hysteria has skewed my outlook but I’d say Djinn is the cow here.

gorgon

a beautiful womenwife mother
kiwifarms.net