Dramacow Gazi Kodzo - Professional Nigger

Ralph Cifaretto

A: She was a whooah. B: She hit me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gazi is back giving a sermon on why he still stands with his position on fuck Anne Frank complete in makeup. I love 2021 for giving us the gay black antisemite joker

edit: just saw someone posted it earlier shit
I want to see him and gypsy crusader square off highlander style for the joker makeup crown.

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net
Gazi making the bold decision to turn his entire party/cult's platform to solely saying fuck Anne Frank, she was a white Becky.
chrome_2021-01-31_23-07-04.png

chrome_2021-01-31_23-09-29.png

Note Gazi is outright saying he is basically one of the greatest black revolutionaries putting himself next to the likes of Malcolm X. The extent Gazi makes sees himself as a cult of personality is kinda ignored, I think Gazi genuinely believes he is at the forefront of a revolutionary vanguard movement going from his posts on Black Hammer Times, their website.
gazi1.png

Gazi has also recently declared war on antifa & other white leftists
chrome_2021-01-31_23-36-01.png

Has anyone looked into Hammer City, his idea for an explicitly segregated CHAZ/Jonestown, which somehow will always be covid free. His site shows they've raised $57k so far, really wondering how big of a grift this is & whatever he's blowing this money on. On the off chance Gazi somehow gets this city created, 100% he's going to be doing some Jim Jones/Heaven's Gate shit there
chrome_2021-01-31_23-42-57.png

chrome_2021-01-31_23-41-39.png

links from Black Hammer:

Attachments

• chrome_2021-01-31_23-09-13.png
    chrome_2021-01-31_23-09-13.png
    625.7 KB · Views: 79

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Gazi making the bold decision to turn his entire party/cult's platform to solely saying fuck Anne Frank, she was a white Becky.
View attachment 1886737
View attachment 1886743
Note Gazi is outright saying he is basically one of the greatest black revolutionaries putting himself next to the likes of Malcolm X. The extent Gazi makes sees himself as a cult of personality is kinda ignored, I think Gazi genuinely believes he is at the forefront of a revolutionary vanguard movement going from his posts on Black Hammer Times, their website.
View attachment 1886764

Gazi has also recently declared war on antifa & other white leftists
View attachment 1886775
Has anyone looked into Hammer City, his idea for an explicitly segregated CHAZ/Jonestown, which somehow will always be covid free. His site shows they've raised $57k so far, really wondering how big of a grift this is & whatever he's blowing this money on. On the off chance Gazi somehow gets this city created, 100% he's going to be doing some Jim Jones/Heaven's Gate shit there
View attachment 1886783
View attachment 1886785
links from Black Hammer:
1. Holy fuck, he's going all-in on being Black Andrew Anglin now. What the fuck.
2. You aren't an indigenous person, Kodo. Despite what the Lumbee try to claim, you never WUZ Native Americans, and they aren't going to be chummy with someone who loudly shouts "Fuck you if you got genocided!" no matter what little asterisk you try and put next to that sentence.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Even if he gets his city made, what do you think are the chances that he'd eventually go after another race to scapegoat? (Probably the east Asians.) Deep down, black supremists hate anyone who is lighter than a paper bag.

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net
Even if he gets his city made, what do you think are the chances that he'd eventually go after another race to scapegoat? (Probably the east Asians.) Deep down, black supremists hate anyone who is lighter than a paper bag.
Interesting enough I think BH's most known member besides Gazi is an Asian girl i mentioned before, the self described proud North Korean who thinks the DPRK does nothing wrong.

chrome_2021-02-01_10-40-26.png

chrome_2021-02-01_10-42-28.png

chrome_2021-02-01_10-42-45.png

chrome_2021-02-01_10-43-03.png

Besides the black nationalism elements I think BH being another tankie organization is understated, Gazi probably would share the same "class traitor" attacks tankies used against people who fled communism. This is seen fairly often with Cubans, Venezuelans, Nicaraguans etc who came to America but I've seen some of the same things against the Chinese who escaped Mao especially when Hong Kong protests were in the news. I wouldn't be surprised if Gazi calls the Cantonese/Hong Kongers & Fujianese/Taiwanese greedy landlords who were justifiably targeted by Mao, which is obviously incorrect the concept of landlords really wasn't applicable to China especially when like 90% of the people were peasant farmers, the PLA killed anyone that looked the wrong way. In a way this is a fairly racist way of thinking by their own standards that the only reason someone of that ethnicity couldn't like their beloved communist dictator is because they were too bourgeois. One place Gazi got a favorable interview is a site called Anticonquista which appears to be a Latino tankie communist organization that has multiple videos on why they like Mao so it's definitely in the circles Gazi is in.
chrome_2021-02-01_11-02-54.png

chrome_2021-02-01_11-03-21.png

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting enough I think BH's most known member besides Gazi is an Asian girl i mentioned before, the self described proud North Korean who thinks the DPRK does nothing wrong.

View attachment 1887532
View attachment 1887533
View attachment 1887534
View attachment 1887535
Besides the black nationalism elements I think BH being another tankie organization is understated, Gazi probably would share the same "class traitor" attacks tankies used against people who fled communism. This is seen fairly often with Cubans, Venezuelans, Nicaraguans etc who came to America but I've seen some of the same things against the Chinese who escaped Mao especially when Hong Kong protests were in the news. I wouldn't be surprised if Gazi calls the Cantonese/Hong Kongers & Fujianese/Taiwanese greedy landlords who were justifiably targeted by Mao, which is obviously incorrect the concept of landlords really wasn't applicable to China especially when like 90% of the people were peasant farmers, the PLA killed anyone that looked the wrong way. In a way this is a fairly racist way of thinking by their own standards that the only reason someone of that ethnicity couldn't like their beloved communist dictator is because they were too bourgeois. One place Gazi got a favorable interview is a site called Anticonquista which appears to be a Latino tankie communist organization that has multiple videos on why they like Mao so it's definitely in the circles Gazi is in.
View attachment 1887569

View attachment 1887570
I know I'm not the expert on BH as everyone else, but I can picture Gazi becoming one of those paranoid types like Pol Pot or Stalin if he got his city. Though if they don't have any law enforcement, what's going to stop some gang members from taking over?

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net
having this show up on your TikTok feed would have me dead. it's a continuation of the fuck Anne Frank stuff but note Gazi keeps going further in his defense using shit I'm 100% sure he's making up. he justifies calling Anne Frank a parasite by saying her dad "killed millions" in Apartheid South Africa & Indonesia which I cannot find a single source even saying he went there. He's well on his way of making Black Israelite- Maoist Communism fusionism.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
having this show up on your TikTok feed would have me dead. it's a continuation of the fuck Anne Frank stuff but note Gazi keeps going further in his defense using shit I'm 100% sure he's making up. he justifies calling Anne Frank a parasite by saying her dad "killed millions" in Apartheid South Africa & Indonesia which I cannot find a single source even saying he went there. He's well on his way of making Black Israelite- Maoist Communism fusionism.
View attachment 1938882
Give him a month and he'll be full-on ranting about how the Holocaust was a false flag and that Jews invented slavery. Black NazBol let's go

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net
Gazi has apparently began his city/black Waco/black Jonestown/real life Fallout New Vegas
blackhammer.jpg

As many have pointed, the land they bought is arid af & at 10k feet alone the type of crops they can grow are pretty limited & apparently they don't even have water rights since it's Colorado. "RICH soil": we can literally look at the land in these photos, they gonna starve. Also for such a dedicated 3rd worldist/Maoist group - really just an even more racialized version of this ideology- that talks all the time about the US being settler colonial with everyone needing to give back the stolen land, their "landback" solution is just buying this stolen land for themselves directly from the state, definetely without the permission of the Cree or whoever the closest Native American tribe is to this land.

blackhammer1.jpg

blackhammer2.jpg

blackhammer3.jpg

bonus some more of Black Hammer's amazing social media messaging I guerentee Gazi is running:
calling an actual Native American a colonizer
chrome_2021-05-04_11-01-50.png

note Malcolm X very publicly before he died denounced this view after he realized what a joke the Nation of Islam was.
chrome_2021-05-04_10-31-43.png

their latest hill to die on, blaming whites for slavery also means you have to blame jews for slavery, colonization, genocides of Africans & gentrification
chrome_2021-05-04_10-45-21.png

chrome_2021-05-04_10-49-37.png

they're so close to just outright saying Anne Frank deserved to die at this point
chrome_2021-05-04_10-27-52.png

note they've been posting literally dozens of tweets the past day or so aimed of their defense of why hating Jews is woke

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chrome_2021-01-31_23-42-57.png

chrome_2021-01-31_23-41-39.png

links from Black Hammer:
I saw this and instantly thought it was a Dahir Insaat promo still.
Shorter vid of just the "city"
I for one welcome any work that Dahir Insaat can get building these impossible cities for retards like this.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
Gazi has apparently began his city/black Waco/black Jonestown/real life Fallout New Vegas
View attachment 2141748
As many have pointed, the land they bought is arid af & at 10k feet alone the type of crops they can grow are pretty limited & apparently they don't even have water rights since it's Colorado. "RICH soil": we can literally look at the land in these photos, they gonna starve. Also for such a dedicated 3rd worldist/Maoist group - really just an even more racialized version of this ideology- that talks all the time about the US being settler colonial with everyone needing to give back the stolen land, their "landback" solution is just buying this stolen land for themselves directly from the state, definetely without the permission of the Cree or whoever the closest Native American tribe is to this land.

View attachment 2141763
View attachment 2141764
View attachment 2141765
bonus some more of Black Hammer's amazing social media messaging I guerentee Gazi is running:
calling an actual Native American a colonizer
View attachment 2141882
note Malcolm X very publicly before he died denounced this view after he realized what a joke the Nation of Islam was.
View attachment 2141825

their latest hill to die on, blaming whites for slavery also means you have to blame jews for slavery, colonization, genocides of Africans & gentrification
View attachment 2141829
View attachment 2141847
they're so close to just outright saying Anne Frank deserved to die at this point
View attachment 2141839
note they've been posting literally dozens of tweets the past day or so aimed of their defense of why hating Jews is woke

So they got a piece of dried out brush stolen from actual indigenous people.

So how long before the first murder and/or rape? If they actually manage to build some huts and attract some rubes how long before the first pedo strikes?

No police to help anyone and unless Gazi and his goons can manage to rule with an iron fist like Jim Jones there are gonna be gangs.

This is gonna end in disaster. I hope that a few years from now we don't see this village of idiots on fire with reports of dozens of dead children.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
They're what one would call "niggers" so zero. If they were black folk I'd say they'd have at least one of every profession you need to run a small town.

Doubt anyone can even change a tire. No black professionals worth their salt are going to move in either. They worked too hard for their nice homes to give them up to live in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of lunatics.