General transgender discussion thread - Take the tranny related debates here.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Fangsofjeff

♡ you are now breathing manually ♡
kiwifarms.net
People keep arguing about trans stuff in other threads, so let's just bring the conversation here. Is being transgender a legitimate medical issue or a delusion? Do you need dysphoria to be trans? Does gender identity even exist? Should transwomen be allowed to use women's bathooms, play in women's sports teams or win scholarships for women? Should circumcised transwomen be treated like victims of female genital mutilation?

Discuss the validity of transgender ideology here.

Last edited:

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
I don't want men in the toilet with me and if has a Y chromosome it's a man so no. No men in bathroom with girls/women.

That said I've always been a tomboy kind of girl so much that when I paint the nails, dab some makeup on my face and throw on a dress/heels everyone's shocked. I'm all for people looking any way they choose but I draw the line at men pretending to be women being referred to, and considered, as actual women.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

What the hell is going on here
kiwifarms.net
Fuuuuuck no. And if you think they should, you are wrong. I for one am sick of the Left erasing the differences between women and men as if they don't matter.
The funny thing to me is that you barely ever hear it reversed. Transmen being allowed into men's sports is a question I have never really seen raised. There may be a reason for that not being a problem biological male athletes need to worry about.
Like, I don't care what you want to be called or whatever, I'm polite about it. It's when you do things that make others around you uncomfortable that there starts to be an issue.
I’m getting sick of the trans discourse here. It’s not really about beliefs, it’s that it’s literally the only thing that’s posted here nowadays.
Yeah, I'm with you on that, but in fairness it is becoming more talked about in the mainstream and making headlines. The LGBT, especially the T, is becoming more and more a part of (at least American) discourse as time goes on. It makes sense that it would be on peoples minds as of late.
But it does get kind of stale.

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
I’m getting sick of the trans discourse here. It’s not really about beliefs, it’s that it’s literally the only thing that’s posted here nowadays.

Like I’m getting bored with Kiwifarms because of it and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
So browse threads unrelated to trannies? There's plenty. You could also start your own.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I don't want men in the toilet with me and if has a Y chromosome it's a man so no. No men in bathroom with girls/women.

That said I've always been a tomboy kind of girl so much that when I paint the nails, dab some makeup on my face and throw on a dress/heels everyone's shocked. I'm all for people looking any way they choose but I draw the line at men pretending to be women being referred to, and considered, as actual women.
Would you rather share a bathroom with Buck Angel?

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
Would you rather share a bathroom with Buck Angel?
Personally, I would. Buck knows what it's like to be a woman and seems less likely to do something creepy than a male.

The funny thing to me is that you barely ever hear it reversed. Transmen being allowed into men's sports is a question I have never really seen raised. There may be a reason for that not being a problem biological male athletes need to worry about.
Like, I don't care what you want to be called or whatever, I'm polite about it. It's when you do things that make others around you uncomfortable that there starts to be an issue.

Yeah, I'm with you on that, but in fairness it is becoming more talked about in the mainstream and making headlines. The LGBT, especially the T, is becoming more and more a part of (at least American) discourse as time goes on. It makes sense that it would be on peoples minds as of late.
But it does get kind of stale.
It's not an issue because transmen tend to suck at sports, so biological males don't get salty about getting second place instead of first.

Trans stuff is getting more talked about here because terves are getting deplatformed. This is one of the few sites that won't delete anti-trans posts.

Last edited:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net

I'm honestly more worried about butch lesbians than troons

littlearmalite

Fuck Women's Rights.
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, I've been waiting for this for so goddamn motherfucking long.

Alright, here we go.

Gender dysphoria is a real thing. It's a proven thing that a lot of people deal with. It's a similar deal as body dysmorphia. So, the thought process is that if it's just like body dysmorphia, then that means the solution is the same. Either learn to live with your body, or change it.

This is where the troon gets a bit mixed up.

You see, I'm very active in the troon commune. Most of my social circle, due to my political leanings and particular entertainment mediums, are troons. On the podcast that I'm a long-running member of, two of the most frequent contributors are troons. One thing that unifies them is that deep down, they know.

They know they're not a real (wo)man, and they never will be. They cling to the delusion that taking estrogen will simply make them feminine, as if there isn't an actual difference on the genetic level that makes man and woman separate. It simply is what it is, and it will never change. Gender dysphoria is, indeed, a mental illness, and what schizocows are to schizoaffective and paraschizoid disorders, so are troons to dysphoria. I'm not comfortable with being born a man, the traditional way of being a 'man' that I was raised in has genuinely caused me emotional distress due to my lack of ability to properly express my emotions for fear of being seen as 'a bitch'. My response is to simply reclaim my identity, irregardless of my gender. The troon's response is to discard their identity, and claim a new one.

This is why their politics and beliefs are so outlandish, why so many of them are pseudomarxist faux-intellectuals and pedophiles. Because they are deluded. They have left a mental illness untreated, and have gone to the most extreme lengths to 'treat' their disease, by giving it complete and utter power over them.

And they expect me to look at a 6'0 goliath with sagging breasts, a stink ditch, a very shoddy attempt at a feminine falsetto, greasy, unconditioned and paper-thin hair, caked on make=up that would make a circus clown envious, and names so exceptional that I an only find them in fantasy novels or foreign language dictionaries, and say that this is exactly as much of a flesh and blood woman as my girlfriend. It's astonishing what mental illness does to people.

We shouldn't allow this kind of foolishness to continue. Instead, we should treat gender dysphoria as what it is- a mental illness. The cure is not surgery, the cure is not trooning out. The cure is forming a healthy binary spectrum in which one can be as masculine or feminine as they want within their gender, and make that position their own. A man can be feminine, and a woman can be masculine. There's nothing wrong or unnatural about that. A man or a woman attempting to mutilate themselves in pursuit of jumping onto the opposite axis is wrong and unnatural.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because it's becoming more of a problem. It probably doesn't effect you, but when mentally ill perverts hate biological females as much as most of the rat king do, it's a bit hard to ignore.

Tags
None